Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Wellhiya

I’m getting sick of the complaining

Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, BlkHawk said:

A lot of the complaining is justified imo. This update forces you to play one way: escape asap. Then you have to spectate for the next 15 minutes. That kills the replay ability of this game because you can only play one way if ur goal is to survive.

The biggest problem pre patch was Jason being bullied. Why? Because he could be stunned every 3-5 seconds. Slashing wouldn’t help against groups because everyone had med sprays. And grabbing was pointless because someone is gonna stun you the minute you do. 

A better patch imo would of been:

Keep the buff to Jason’s weapon (damaging more then 1 counselor)

Make Jason’s traps a couple inches wider to completely block an entrance. (Right now people can still get around traps at Jason’s shack)

Remove Medic. (It results in way to many med Sprays for groups)

Reduce the amount of med sprays on the map (this would encourage more people to use PK’s on traps) 

PRE-RAGE: 

Once Stunned Jason can’t be stunned again for 30 seconds. (A 25 second increase compared to pre-patch)

10% damage increase to throwing knifes. (Almost everyone runs thick skin, it’s basically a crutch perk, so the knifes’ strength needs to come up)

POST-RAGE:

Jason can only be stunned once every 45 seconds.

Stun time decreased. (You don’t have to spam A or X, you just naturally come out of it after 3 seconds or so)

20% damage increase to throwing knifes. 

Cant be stunned  when busting through doors until 5 seconds have passed.

Won’t drop counslors once a player is grabbed & attacked by another teammate.

Dont show Jason’s icon on the map AT ALL.

No VHS static. (This one I’m on the ropes about)

& finally, For the Final 2 minutes, Jason can’t be stunned. The final minutes should be the hardest part of the night.

Before this patch most Jason’s we’re clearing lobbies anyway, this would buff Jason while still giving counselors a fair chance & add depth back to the game.

sorry for the long post, just wanted to share my thoughts.

 

 

You know, to be totally honest, I'd support making these changes. The balance of power would still be heavily in Jasons favor even with the suggestions you made.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, BlkHawk said:

A lot of the complaining is justified imo. This update forces you to play one way: escape asap. Then you have to spectate for the next 15 minutes. That kills the replay ability of this game because you can only play one way if ur goal is to survive.

The biggest problem pre patch was Jason being bullied. Why? Because he could be stunned every 3-5 seconds. Slashing wouldn’t help against groups because everyone had med sprays. And grabbing was pointless because someone is gonna stun you the minute you do. 

A better patch imo would of been:

Keep the buff to Jason’s weapon (damaging more then 1 counselor)

Make Jason’s traps a couple inches wider to completely block an entrance. (Right now people can still get around traps at entrance)

PRE-RAGE: 

Once Stunned Jason can’t be stunned again for 15 seconds. (A 10 second increase compared to pre-patch)

10% damage increase to throwing knifes. (Almost everyone runs thick skin, it’s basically a crutch perk, so the knifes’ strength needs to come up)

POST-RAGE:

Jason can only be stunned once every 20 seconds.

Stun time decreased. (You don’t have to spam A or X, you just naturally come out of it after 3 seconds or so)

20% damage increase to throwing knifes. 

Cant be stunned  when busting through doors until 5 seconds have passed.

Dont show Jason’s icon on the map AT ALL.

& finally, For the Final 2 minutes, Jason can’t be stunned. The final minutes should be the hardest part of the night.

Before this patch most Jason’s we’re clearing lobbies anyway, this would buff Jason while still giving counselors a fair chance & add depth back to the game.

sorry for the long post, just wanted to share my thoughts.

 

 

I removed and edited a few things, as you said a fair amount of people cleared lobbies to begin with it was the beat downs people didn’t like

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Urmomsnewman said:

Many people are not

Can you be constructive instead of negative? I’m not attacking you, I’m serious. What specifically don’t you like and why don’t you like it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe my post above yours was me being constructive. Now before I tell you what I don't like . I didn't partake in circle beatings of Jason and I bought this game on day one. I hate the fact they took out the stunning after rage as I'm sure you are well aware of by now. I don't like the fact that once Jason targets you post rage you are screwed because all he has to do is keep slashing and you can't do anything about it. I do agree with alot of the things people suggested for buffs but it seems like they didn't want to take the time and effort to add several small buffs because it would be to much work .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Urmomsnewman said:

I believe my post above yours was me being constructive. Now before I tell you what I don't like . I didn't partake in circle beatings of Jason and I bought this game on day one. I hate the fact they took out the stunning after rage as I'm sure you are well aware of by now. I don't like the fact that once Jason targets you post rage you are screwed because all he has to do is keep slashing and you can't do anything about it. I do agree with alot of the things people suggested for buffs but it seems like they didn't want to take the time and effort to add several small buffs because it would be to much work .

I apologize I didn’t notice the second page when I replied. This is good. The more we post about what we like and dislike in detail the better the chance the devs can react in a way the will please the majority of players. That said I have only been playing the past 5 or 6 months, I can understand that you as playing from day one probably feel less heard and more frustrated. I cannot tell you how to feel, I can only say that I am happy to see progress and I look forward to more of it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New game after patch is a joke. It was one month that I stopped playing, I've tried it again and half of the mechanics and characteristics don't make any sense anymore. It lasts half the time and after that it is completely useless to play it. The fact that so many are happy about this goes beyond me.
A game ruined by turnarounds, incompetence and a weird community of players. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BillyBallo said:

a weird community of players

Psst, Billy you’re part of that weird community of players. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BillyBallo said:

New game after patch is a joke. It was one month that I stopped playing, I've tried it again and half of the mechanics and characteristics don't make any sense anymore. It lasts half the time and after that it is completely useless to play it. The fact that so many are happy about this goes beyond me.
A game ruined by turnarounds, incompetence and a weird community of players. 

I would add the lawsuit to the list of things that ruined the game. Two old men fighting over money they will never get to spend much of really doomed this game from the get go.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Jasonlives4ever said:

I would add the lawsuit to the list of things that ruined the game. Two old men fighting over money they will never get to spend much of really doomed this game from the get go.

Amen!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Jasonlives4ever said:

I would add the lawsuit to the list of things that ruined the game. Two old men fighting over money they will never get to spend much of really doomed this game from the get go.

Yeah, the lawsuit. I missed that but you are right

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Psst, Billy you’re part of that weird community of players. 

I've been told weird is the new normal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/3/2019 at 11:37 PM, Wellhiya said:

Jason is supposed to be hard, he is supposed to be OP. Jason should absolutely win the majority of the matches, killing him should be very rare and difficult. Fighting Jason should Be a last resort, running from him is the point. How is this hard to understand. I’m sorry some people don’t like losing, but somebody always has to lose and the point of the genre and the spirit of the game is Jason wins most of the time. Escaping should be a challenge 

sadly no the truth is jason is just a retarded 80 yr old guy with arthritis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really like BlkHawk's suggestions especially the trap part of it. They definitely need to be either wider as he suggested or need to be made more sensitive since we can't trap stack anymore. I had 3 traps guarding the entrance to the shack and thought I had them spaced so no way they could get in without setting at least one off and they managed to get past all 3 to get the sweater. I was like NO WAY but I saw it happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×