I figure it's best suited for them to be able to see a compiled list of everyone's suggestions, including my own and friends from 10 or so hours of play. So if you want to add your suggestion, and it's not already in the OP, just put it in this thread and I'll add it. 

Suggestions from the Community: 

1. Private Game options/settings customization. Include adjustable stats for Jason and the players, abilities on or off, match time limits, victory conditions on or off, perks on or off, adjustable handicaps, so on and so forth. Let us create our own custom experience in Private matches. :)

2. Improve hiding/stealth, and enable more ways to avoid "Sense", such as crouching and stealth being overall more useful, therefor allowing the player to avoid continuous encounters with Jason if you manage to get away. 

3. Camera work needs improving, too wonky/finicky, indoors especially.  

4. Too easy for Jason to catch up to you using Teleport and Shift, perhaps increase cool down, and with the right hide mechanics could help balance it. 

5. Jason's kill prompts come up too quickly/easily, perhaps a quicktime prompt battle between Jason and the Counselor trying to break free to decide if the Counselor gets free or if Jason kills them? 

6. Visual indicator on who is talking.

7. Stamina is currently the most useful skill in the game by far, it's essentially your life meter, so perhaps a retooling of character speeds and making the other skills more prominent? 

8. Avoid possible scenarios where a Counselor can simply circle a car to avoid Jason. 

9. Calling the Police is arguably easier than getting the car parts, so perhaps some retooling and balancing on victory conditions and how they are obtained? Have the Police as NPCs at the exit, where Jason can take the time to kill them, thus making it a gamble of time spent for both sides? 

10. Vote to kick feature(excluding Jason), to eliminate potential trolling and griefing.

11. Add Tutorials for different aspects of the game that aren't as obvious. 

12. Remove or change the VHS static/distortion effect from Shift to something that doesn't hinder the Counselor's as much, when they are already greatly struggling. 

13. Bots fill empty slots, at least in Private Games with friends. This will enable a more balanced play where you don't need 8 people to truly stand a chance. 

14. Possible alternative win condition option for the last Counselor alive, a boat escape, taking down Jason, have this be where the Police come in, or something else entirely?

15. No friendly fire option, at least in Private Games.

16. Each Counselor can only be selected by 1 person (possible alternate mode). 

17. Add text chat to the game, as not everyone has a mic, and a good chunk who do will likely use other programs to speak outside of the game with friends. 

18. Allow the map to be opened while moving, or possibly implement a double tap of a button to enlarge the mini-map for better mobility and navigation while on the run. 

• Like 2

I've been playing for 10 hours now and this post sums up most of the problems.

The Athletic girl shouldn't be able to outrun Jason that well. Stamina is really the only stat that matters.

The preppy counselor?

He need to be "the Third" or "III" on his name.

He's totally a "The Third..."

On 12/21/2016 at 2:09 PM, Arkham said:

1. Private Game options/settings customization. Include adjustable stats for Jason and the players, abilities on or off, match time limits, victory conditions on or off, perks on or off, adjustable handicaps, so on and so forth. Let us create our own custom experience in Private matches. :)

Pretty much sums up why I didn't get the game yet. Jason is a little too OP at the minute with not long enough cool downs (or having some of the OP abilities to be regained via getting a kill or hitting someone). Having the ability to turn off certain abilities would be A+. Sometimes being able just to play as Jason without using an ability would make the game even better or at least very interesting.

Left 4 Dead Style Shift Ability - Jason should appear around corners and in rooms out of sight of the player instead of being able to teleport right in-front of your eyes.

Every time I enter shift I always seem to get caught up and snagged on a tree, a rock, a fence, or some other obstacle and it totally wastes my shift. How about letting us phase through obstacles while in shift. That would make it a whole lot less infuriating. The only thing we shouldn't be able to phase through is cabins/houses. But trees, fences, rocks, etc we should be able to pass through while in shift and not get hung up. Perhaps to make it more fair to the counselor players though, as we phase through solid objects it should slow our momentum down slightly. But there's no good excuse for getting stopped and hung up completely every time we run into something. 

My five cents...

11. Maybe even add a practice mode?

13. Make it possible as well to just have a private match with bots only. Just so people can try out the game and such, without having to jump into MP matches right away. This will probably fit more in the upcoming SP department but still, it would be nice.

15. No friendly fire in ALL sessions, not just the Private ones. There have already been sessions where counselors killed other counselors, counselors attacking other counselors and Jason working together with a Counselor.

Someone else also had some good ideas. Right here: