xllxENIGMAxllx

Interesting feature to add on Perks update (next update).

Hello Gun, i wanted to have your input about adding some things that i find interesting to add. Below the things you can add.

• Allow us to get all 45 perks + some space to roll perk.
  • Allow us to mix cosmetic (Halloween + spring break) for example.

@mattshotcha Are you allowed to revamp system of any kind perks in that case if so.

• Put a more incentive system the more you play with the perks (ex: aquanaut you swim a certain moment amount of time then increase his rarity etc... until legendary.)
  • Like 1

He doesn’t give a shit dude don’t bother tagging him, he will only respond if you agree with the garbage shit they put in the game

On 2/2/2019 at 3:38 PM, xllxENIGMAxllx said:

Hello Gun, i wanted to have your input about adding some things that i find interesting to add. Below the things you can add.

• Allow us to get all 45 perks + some space to roll perk.
  • Allow us to mix cosmetic (Halloween + spring break) for example.

@mattshotcha Are you allowed to revamp system of any kind perks in that case if so.

• Put a more incentive system the more you play with the perks (ex: aquanaut you swim a certain moment amount of time then increase his rarity etc... until legendary.)

Solid feedback. I would need to check in on where these things stand with the content situation, but I can always raise these to the team.

On 2/3/2019 at 12:07 AM, Urmomsnewman said:

He doesn’t give a shit dude don’t bother tagging him, he will only respond if you agree with the garbage shit they put in the game

I've been answering as many pro and con replies as possible. I apologize if I missed your comment, but I am not playing sides. Community Development hinges on feedback and weighing all sides of every topic, and I'm a firm believer in hearing all sides out. Again, I apologize if I missed a comment of yours.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mattshotcha said:

Solid feedback. I would need to check in on where these things stand with the content situation, but I can always raise these to the team.

I've been answering as many pro and con replies as possible. I apologize if I missed your comment, but I am not playing sides. Community Development hinges on feedback and weighing all sides of every topic, and I'm a firm believer in hearing all sides out. Again, I apologize if I missed a comment of yours.

Then I apologize, usually comments that don’t agree or praise patch’s and additions to the game don’t get responses (from the devs)

That would be AWESOME! My boyfriend has ALL legendaries except a few that he REALLY wants but he has to delete a legendary in order to try to roll again and t literally takes forever for him to roll legendary. He will spend 30,000-40,000 cp for ONE legendary and it’s usually something he already has. This would be a great add on for next update to be able to hold all perks and have an extra space to keep rolling and trying for legendaries. As well as the more you use a perk, the more you have a chance to get it as legendary. Awesome feedback! @xllxENIGMAxllx

• Thanks 1