Sign in to follow this  
prodigy5

Patch affecting my ability to combat teamers

25 minutes ago, prodigy5 said:

I didn't say they did. I said that they provided the players with the game design which allowed bullying. And now they have corrected it, and that's fine. But it isn't fair to blame player's for playing a game the way they believed it was designed to be played. It's just a waste of time talking about any of this here.

All games that involve multiple people can involve bullying or poor sportsmanship if you prefer, it’s up to the individual players to be responsible for their own actions, your still making childish excuses, it’s beneath you I’m sure but it’s the justification you’ve chosen. We both know it’s not worth anything though. 

1 hour ago, prodigy5 said:

You say this as if the ones who bullied Jason are responsible for implementing the game design which allowed it. That is almost laughable. The developers are more to blame for bullying than the players ever were, providing not only the tools to do so but even designing them with suspiciously accurate precision. The players' only sin is that they played the content which they had purchased under the developers' misleading impression that their game was intended to be played the way it was designed.  

The developers are to blame? Wow. What a cowardly mindset. 

Also anybody with half a brain knows the way the game was designed was meant to have Jason be a monster, not a punching bag. Gun's sin was that in trying to give counselors tools to survive, they goofed and made it so Jason could be chain stunned. 

Thankfully this patch limits that and now all the trolls are going to adapt or move onto other games. 

@prodigy5 just shut up already. Can someone please lock this thread? I recall last yeat multiple mods said complaint threads created just to fume and bitch would be locked. 

6 minutes ago, BeautyNumber2 said:

@prodigy5 just shut up already. Can someone please lock this thread? I recall last yeat multiple mods said complaint threads created just to fume and bitch would be locked. 

I have already said it's a waste of time discussing anything with anyone here, so lock it down! I couldn't care less!

@prodigy5 The other people are saying your OP is a thinly-veiled cry to bring back the Pinata Jason patch where you could stun him willy-nilly. I'm withholding judgement. From one angle your posts can be read that way but I won't jump on the bandwagon. Just know that Pinata Jason probably won't come back. The most they should do is bring back Rage stuns but nerf them to half their stun chance rate, or even less.

22 hours ago, prodigy5 said:

You say this as if the ones who bullied Jason are responsible for implementing the game design which allowed it. That is almost laughable.

If that's what you take out of the statement, then you think I am saying the devs are the ones throwing the piñata parties? How did you get that out what I said? That you find it funny as well is amusing to me.

22 hours ago, prodigy5 said:

The developers are more to blame for bullying than the players ever were, providing not only the tools to do so but even designing them with suspiciously accurate precision. The players' only sin is that they played the content which they had purchased under the developers' misleading impression that their game was intended to be played the way it was designed.  

You apparently missed the part where the intent was for Jason to be feared. No one is afraid of a piñata...
   Your statement above sounds familiar in a strange way... lets see... if we switch a word or two around, we will have seen this argument many times for other situations... and it does not justify the choice made by the person using the product... Let me give you an example...

The "gunsmiths" are more to blame for "gun violence" than the "gunmen" ever were, providing not only the tools to do so but even designing them with suspiciously accurate precision. The "gunmen's" only sin is that they "used the product" which they had purchased under the "gunsmith's" misleading impression that their "product" was intended to be "used" the way it was designed. 
     If it can't work for this argument... why would it work for yours?
     Poor behavior is a choice, no matter the "behavior"... or "product" involved. That was the wrong argument to try. 

• Like 1