Sign in to follow this  
prodigy5

Patch affecting my ability to combat teamers

I have played Friday for over a year now. I am a level 150, and ever since I started playing this game, teaming has never ceased to be an issue. Too many times, there is some person helping Jason by opening doors for him, using the car to run over the entire lobby for him, or just simply following me and giving Jason my location. I have tried reporting them, and for all I know, they never face consequences for this distasteful practice. The only way I ever found to combat them, since no one else would take the responsibility to put a stop to this nonsense, was to take Chad and beat the shit out of the teaming Jason for as long as possible to teach him some manners. But now that Jason is so powerful, this solution no longer works. I can't beat up on Jason, but those cheating teamers...well they are still at it, and its even easier for them to do it now that Jason has been buffed into oblivion. Would someone please put a stop to teamers in f13 because I can't combat it now.

2 hours ago, prodigy5 said:

But now that Jason is so powerful, this solution no longer works. I can't beat up on Jason, 

Lol..

Your post is funny.  Nice try tho.. I give you props for trying to spin such a heart felt sob story.

But this game is not supposed to be a Fighting Game.  This isn't monster hunter.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

Lol..

Your post is funny.  Nice try tho.. I give you props for trying to spin such a heat felt sob story.

But this game is not supposed to be a Fighting Game.  This isn't monster hunter.

What?! You only quoted part of what I said, and it didn't include the point I was even making. You just took my post totally out of context to troll me. That's rude, man!

• Like 1

Just wait...  it'll get boring after a few months of this.  I used to be like all of the Jason main players but once you run around killing the same counselors over and over even the ones saying Jason needed this buff will become bored of it. I'm not a troll player this is facts. 

3 minutes ago, Vanessaismymain said:

Just wait...  it'll get boring after a few months of this.  I used to be like all of the Jason main players but once you run around killing the same counselors over and over even the ones saying Jason needed this buff will become bored of it. I'm not a troll player this is facts. 

Sorry, I'm not following you here. What are you saying?

There's nothing left to unlock nor no new content escaping will become a bore. The last person should be able to fight back it's the final scene Jason should be able to handle situation. This should've been implemented from the beginning if this how the game is intended to be not almost 3 years later. 

Jason's will eventually get bored killing counselors over and over. I like a good fight playing as Jason/counselor now there's no fight escape or die.  I play the game right leaving parts by the car etc and people don't fix shit most of the time and you're the last person left how can you fix things by yourself when you can't stun him to try an escape.  

What will happen to my YouTube channel and my sense of self worth now that I can’t get cheap shots and dance in my speedo for 20 minutes anymore in this video game?

Help me developers!!! HELP ME!!!!

I don't care about silly emotes nor do i have a YouTube channel that promotes bullying Jason. Unlike most i don't have a hard-on trying to kill Jason. If that's what you got from my point then we are miles apart.

1 minute ago, Don’tTrustAnybody said:

What will happen to my YouTube channel and my sense of self worth now that I can’t get cheap shots and dance in my speedo for 20 minutes anymore in this video game?

I still do just that before he gets rage, and its such a blast. You should try it sometime. I don't need a developer to hold my hand. I take a bat, then I find the teaming Jason, then I pop his ass over and over until he gets rage. Then I evade him like a boss on top of it, hitting him to get more stamina so I can run away and dance some more. It's so great!

14 minutes ago, prodigy5 said:

I still do just that before he gets rage, and its such a blast. You should try it sometime. I don't need a developer to hold my hand. I take a bat, then I find the teaming Jason, then I pop his ass over and over until he gets rage. Then I evade him like a boss on top of it, hitting him to get more stamina so I can run away and dance some more. It's so great!

So then you have nothing to complain about if everything is “so great” with how you can still troll Jason. Especially those “teaming Jasons .”

• Like 1

I find it to be funny Jason being bullied? Listen to how that even sounds just reading/saying is ridiculous.  Jason is a monster bullying? If you can't handle 8 little counselors without needing this buff there's something wrong.  The people saying this are mostly the ones who left the game until the developers held their hands to give em the win. I never gave up and adapted and still most of the time whipped that ass playing as Jason. 

I was just as pissed when Jason got nerfed but it forced me to think and play as Jason that's more rewarding than knowing after i go into rage my competition hands are tied. I'm not trying to be rude or defensive but saying i need the developers help. I more mad that playing Jason now i get no fight out of a counselor.

15 minutes ago, prodigy5 said:

0B94A58F-4DA8-4658-AA7A-CD76EA40957D.png

44 minutes ago, Don’tTrustAnybody said:

To clarify i never wore a speedo lol 😉 

2 hours ago, prodigy5 said:

I have played Friday for over a year now. I am a level 150, and ever since I started playing this game, teaming has never ceased to be an issue. Too many times, there is some person helping Jason by opening doors for him, using the car to run over the entire lobby for him, or just simply following me and giving Jason my location. I have tried reporting them, and for all I know, they never face consequences for this distasteful practice. The only way I ever found to combat them, since no one else would take the responsibility to put a stop to this nonsense, was to take Chad and beat the shit out of the teaming Jason for as long as possible to teach him some manners. But now that Jason is so powerful, this solution no longer works. I can't beat up on Jason, but those cheating teamers...well they are still at it, and its even easier for them to do it now that Jason has been buffed into oblivion. Would someone please put a stop to teamers in f13 because I can't combat it now.

Teaming may be an issue, but from what I see it is pretty rare and damned hard to prove unless they admit it. What I have seen in a very large number of matches is people being accused of teaming when there is non... which more than likely led to a massive number of reports with zero proof... which led to it no longer being a bannable offence. No one should be banned without ACTUAL PROOF that stands up to scrutiny from disinterested parties... and people spamming reports with zero proof is hurting the chances of getting actual cheaters banned. 

A great many people like to blame others for their own incompetence. I have been called a teamer for being good at the game and have never cheated at anything in my life. I don't make promises I cannot keep, and my skill speaks for itself under scrutiny. But we all have good games and bad. This includes incredible... best game ever at times... and horrible... worst games ever at times... and everything in between.
    If you want to "deal" with teamers... then use others skills in the game to show everyone how utterly incompetent they are. If they were not incompetent, they would not need to be teaming, would they? Many times I have avoided the classic combo of one counselor running people over while teaming with Jason, telling him where others are in actual voice chat in game... and the incompetent Jason players that they were helping. Making an actual team of cheaters rage quit by proving their incompetence... priceless.

As far as Jason being "so powerful"... I still have not noticed it, but I keep my distance from him and escape far more often now than before the patch. All I am seeing is a great many very low kill counts for Jason players.

1 hour ago, prodigy5 said:

I still do just that before he gets rage, and its such a blast.

This is the kind of crap that this buff was trying to stop. Putting Jason in rage early ALWAYS screwed over the remaining counselors. Now it screws them over even more. If I have to explain why this screwed over other players before the patch... then you are truly lost. By putting Jason in rage early, you have made yourself a Jason helper... You are what you are complaining about, which makes your point moot.

I don't need a developer to hold my hand.

If this were actually true, then you would not be complaining.

Then I evade him like a boss on top of it,

If this were true... then you should not be having any of the problems you are complaining about.

1 hour ago, Vanessaismymain said:

I like a good fight playing as Jason/counselor

If this were true, then why are you complaining? Jason can actually fight back somewhat effectively now, and his block is still useless... and you are complaining, which would indicate you only like the one sided fight that it was before the patch... and still is before rage.
   Also... if you think it is boring, feel free to purchase a Friday the 13th coloring book.

• Like 2

How many times did you complain about Jason getting bullied before the patch? How many times did you rage quit? Apples and oranges pal. 

I'm not defending counselors here! Shame you can't see the point i'm trying to make. People who think i should be able to kill 8/8 because i'm Jason everytime with that logic you want people just stand there so you can kill them and feel superior to all other players. Winning everytime with no challenge will get old fast. I'd rather have counselor "bring it" give me a challenge than making it easier than ever to play as Jason.

The only people who let Jason get bullied is the player who is contolling him.  I didn't win everytime but when i controlled Jason he never lost his balls. Just sayin! I gave those little shits a fight that's for sure!

2 hours ago, Ahab said:
4 hours ago, prodigy5 said:

I still do just that before he gets rage, and its such a blast.

This is the kind of crap that this buff was trying to stop. Putting Jason in rage early ALWAYS screwed over the remaining counselors. Now it screws them over even more. If I have to explain why this screwed over other players before the patch... then you are truly lost. By putting Jason in rage early, you have made yourself a Jason helper... You are what you are complaining about, which makes your point moot.

I'm a level 150. There is nothing left for me to unlock, I have over 20 legendary perks, and over 200,000cp. I have escaped Jason countless times in every possible way the game allows. Therefore, the only interesting thing left for me to do was fight Jason. As a result, I got good at it. Now, the developers are forcing experienced players back into the new player realm by diminishing the combat which kept early release players hanging in there after having achieved max level. What is going to happen is: the high level players are going to start dropping off because many of us see the update as a step backwards, and furthermore, we have nothing else to achieve in the game by escaping.

On ‎2‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 6:05 PM, prodigy5 said:

I'm a level 150. There is nothing left for me to unlock, I have over 20 legendary perks, and over 200,000cp. I have escaped Jason countless times in every possible way the game allows. Therefore, the only interesting thing left for me to do was fight Jason. As a result, I got good at it. Now, the developers are forcing experienced players back into the new player realm by diminishing the combat which kept early release players hanging in there after having achieved max level. What is going to happen is: the high level players are going to start dropping off because many of us see the update as a step backwards, and furthermore, we have nothing else to achieve in the game by escaping.

The patch was meant to stop the piñata parties and to make the Jason kill harder. So far, it has slowed the piñata parties, but it made the Jason kill easier to accomplish. Next time, they may even do better towards these goals.
   I would think more people were frustrated by trolls and left the game because of the piñata parties alone... Pretty much everyone I know that no longer plays this game give the same reason... If trolls that find it "fun" to frustrate other people to the point where they would never come back to the game are no longer having fun and wish to leave the game, then I say... good riddance. Perhaps some of these people that left in frustration over this issue will come back to Crystal Lake for a game or three. The biggest problem in this game is not keeping counselors around... we have no shortage of them... it is keeping players interested in playing Jason without a frustration level that will make them want to quit. Without players that want to play Jason... there is no game. And like it or not, he is the star here.

If you do not think that playing Jason and spending more than half the time in a match on your ass or in a stun animation is frustrating, then you are wrong. Out of all the times I see it happening, I do not remember any Jason player that thought this was fun. Many will rage quit while the trolls laugh... its funny (funny strange, not funny haha) because I keep seeing the trolls, but never again do I see these Jason players... When there is a pattern forming.... there is usually something to it.
    Jason was a clown before this, but as I stated, the Jason kill is now technically easier for reasons stated over and over again already... so he is still not out of clown college.
    There is no way you will ever justify your reasoning. I am still seeing Jason kills that happened with extremely little effort on the part of the Jason hunters... and I am seeing lower kill counts for Jason players more consistently than I have seen before... and I am still seeing players survive the night. I am also escaping more now than before the patch. Your points are irrelevant.

On ‎2‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 6:05 PM, prodigy5 said:

I'm a level 150. There is nothing left for me to unlock, I have over 20 legendary perks, and over 200,000cp. I have escaped Jason countless times in every possible way the game allows.

This is so cute. Virtually everyone here can say this... Yet here we were, here we are... and here we will remain... without having to resort to annoying others for amusement... And just so you know... the combat was always the easy part. Escaping was the only real challenge against a Jason that knows what he was doing... but you keep on pounding your chest about how good you were at something that small children can master in only a few attempts.

On ‎2‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 3:19 PM, Vanessaismymain said:

How many times did you complain about Jason getting bullied before the patch? How many times did you rage quit? Apples and oranges pal. 

I'm not defending counselors here! Shame you can't see the point i'm trying to make. People who think i should be able to kill 8/8 because i'm Jason everytime with that logic you want people just stand there so you can kill them and feel superior to all other players. Winning everytime with no challenge will get old fast. I'd rather have counselor "bring it" give me a challenge than making it easier than ever to play as Jason.

I don't rage quit. Otherwise, I may have actually made it to the salt mines... and I have never seen them, except in a funny video on youtube. I also have friends with me for the most part when I play, and ruining my friends game by quitting is not my style, if I leave... so does everyone in my group. As far as complaining, I am not the only one to complain about Jason being a clown, pretty frickin' far from it. No apples... no frickin' oranges... I hate oranges anyway. Apples are alright, with salt.
    And I was here through the great Jason nerf... and I got good at fighting groups in a time when NO ONE wanted to play Jason... That does not make it any less frustrating to be used as a piñata by people that think they are good at something that is easy to do... I am just more tenacious than most... hence, the name.

I can see the points you are trying to make, VERY clearly.... you were probably hoping I would not come back to answer this post as you did not tag me in it.
    You, apparently can't understand that there are not as many 8 of 8 games for Jason players... I have seen very few out of a great many matches since then. Jason is still extremely easy to kill, or I would not be seeing that any more... but I am... and being you can kill him, the entire "Jason is invincible" or "I can't fight Jason" things goes out the window. And why exactly would you think ANYONE wanted Jason to get 8 of 8 in every match?... Such a person would have been laughed out of the forums. If you had been here for those discussions, you would know this.

Shame on you for in any way defending trollish behavior... because in the end, that is all you... and pretty much everyone else that signed up to complain about the patch have been doing... a few even try to disguise it behind niceties... but you are not dealing with blind, deaf, dumb or illiterate children here. You would be surprised by how many people here are actually good people, and know how to use their heads... Yes, I am talking about the lost art of "thinking"... it is almost as rare as common sense.

I do applaud the few that signed up to say they like it... as well as a few that actually have realistic complaints. But defending the ability to continue with the piñata parties in ANY way is defending trollish behavior.... so once again... shame on you.
    Oh.... I am not your pal. Trolls and any who defend their shit behavior disgust me. 

On ‎2‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 3:26 PM, Vanessaismymain said:

The only people who let Jason get bullied is the player who is contolling him.  I didn't win everytime but when i controlled Jason he never lost his balls. Just sayin! I gave those little shits a fight that's for sure!

If you actually believe this... then that is conformation of "troll". This has been discussed to death... and as I stated above, we are not blind, deaf, dumb, or illiterate children here. If you have never been used as a piñata... good for you. It does not take much skill to bully Jason when people want to... even the best Jason players. This is just known to be a fact, or it would NEVER have been considered an issue. How could it even be difficult? Almost every hit is a stun...with thick skin and medic, along with the upwards of twenty med sprays I have counted during a few of these incidents... once again, how is it difficult?... And you think this is something to brag about? You think this gives you the right to say these Jason players are shit? Can you even hear yourself?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On ‎2‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 3:26 PM, Vanessaismymain said:

The only people who let Jason get bullied is the player who is contolling him.  I didn't win everytime but when i controlled Jason he never lost his balls.

This is false.  In order to avoid getting constantly stunned by melee.  Jason would have to play extremely defensively.  

Playing extremely defense is the exact opposite of having balls.  

• Like 1

On 2/2/2019 at 1:49 PM, Vanessaismymain said:

To clarify i never wore a speedo lol 😉 

It’s to bad, Vanessa would look fantastic in a speedo, 😉.  

@Ahab, dude you left me nothing to say..... 🤣 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

It’s to bad, Vanessa would look fantastic in a speedo, 😉.  

@Ahab, dude you left me nothing to say..... 🤣 

I agree... Vanessa would look fantastic in a speedo.

Sorry... It was not my intention to leave you speechless.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ahab said:

Sorry... It was not my intention to leave you speechless.

Lol, that’s not what I meant but I deserve it.

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Ahab said:

If trolls that find it "fun" to frustrate other people to the point where they would never come back to the game are no longer having fun and wish to leave the game, then I say... good riddance.

You say this as if the ones who bullied Jason are responsible for implementing the game design which allowed it. That is almost laughable. The developers are more to blame for bullying than the players ever were, providing not only the tools to do so but even designing them with suspiciously accurate precision. The players' only sin is that they played the content which they had purchased under the developers' misleading impression that their game was intended to be played the way it was designed.  

Way to not take responsibility for your actions @prodigy5. The developer’s didn’t make anyone bully anyone else, and if they had any responsibility they rectified it with this patch, your continued complaints just prove how right they were. You’re projecting your own pathetic wish’s on them. 

Go read our Community Leads posts from today, he lays out their intent pretty clearly. You’re going to have to troll post better then that chum. 

12 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

The developer’s didn’t make anyone bully anyone else

I didn't say they did. I said that they provided the players with the game design which allowed bullying. And now they have corrected it, and that's fine. But it isn't fair to blame player's for playing a game the way they believed it was designed to be played. It's just a waste of time talking about any of this here.