On 2/7/2019 at 4:04 PM, nicola.zanetti.it@gmail.co said:

this is not correct, EU servers are up and running.

It sometimes takes a bit of time to find a game but since the patch plus the hotfix, the situation has improved a lot

See this for yourself, this game is after patch plus hotfix, please go to 1.06 to see EU official server

Thanks but I just do not get F13 EU Server on my screen ever

2 hours ago, MortenMagnePal said:

Thanks but I just do not get F13 EU Server on my screen ever

Yes I understood that sorry, it used to happen to me as well. I was just showing that the servers are up, so you may need to reinstall the game

• Thanks 1

Yes, you're both right. The servers are actually up, but these issues are not always widespread. 

Thanks all for the info. I'm going to follow up with support and see what's what. I know the team is investigating these connectivity things since the latest patch and hotfix, but don't know where exactly we're at with it.

• Thanks 1

On 2/10/2019 at 2:48 PM, MortenMagnePal said:

Yeah even after that I'm in England

I'm in England, can't say I have your woes. 

• Sad 1

Come to think of it, what is the level of server maintenance consurning F13 ds? We haven't seen any "maintenance breaks" for F13 servers, as we've seen in many other games. Just makes me wonder... Is there any? ...considering rhe number of problems we've been experiencing. Just a thought, as I am not an expert in this field. I could be shooting shit out of my ass, so no offence to anyone... 

29 minutes ago, lasse_hei said:

Come to think of it, what is the level of server maintenance consurning F13 ds? We haven't seen any "maintenance breaks" for F13 servers, as we've seen in many other games. Just makes me wonder... Is there any? ...considering rhe number of problems we've been experiencing. Just a thought, as I am not an expert in this field. I could be shooting shit out of my ass, so no offence to anyone... 

It could be they’re renting the servers in rotation, so you never see the maintenance breaks. Again not an expert, so definitely talking out my ass. Here’s hoping it gets resolved quickly, it sucks when people want to play but can’t, for reasons beyond their control. 

PS. Had a great time last week, we’ll all have to do it again sometime. Still feeling bad I got Vanessa killed, she was only trying to help. (Definitely not normal for a Vanessa)

2 hours ago, The Rain said:

Servers SA  do you know something?
They are not working since yesterday and it is general.

@Mattshotcha

Yes and the team is working on this. We've been testing a few different things, so let me know if you see any changes in connectivity. 

1 hour ago, lasse_hei said:

That's because our servers work a bit differently than you're thinking. Because we have a lobby system and players are cycling in and out of those lobbies, we have a cyclical maintenance of sorts. But in terms of what that looks like to the player, we try to do this is a revolving way that is as seamless and invisible to the player as possible.

7 hours ago, mattshotcha said:

Yes and the team is working on this. We've been testing a few different things, so let me know if you see any changes in connectivity. 

That's because our servers work a bit differently than you're thinking. Because we have a lobby system and players are cycling in and out of those lobbies, we have a cyclical maintenance of sorts. But in terms of what that looks like to the player, we try to do this is a revolving way that is as seamless and invisible to the player as possible.

Regrettably, the problem continues. I can not play decently :(

the new patch sorted it out for a bit until last Saturday since then it's been putting me in empty lobbies after about 5 mins of "looking for dedicated servers". (EU). but yea the team have been working on it for what is it now three months? aye not the sharpest tools are they. oh well