10 minutes ago, Brogan322 said:

I can't find any dedicated servers either. This really sucks... I'm on PlayStation NA. 

Same... PlayStation CA

Just checked my Xbox version and dedicated servers are still working, so I guess it's only PS4..

I'm having difficulty searching for dedicated servers also. It only puts me into P2P sessions. Can anyone else confirm? Also are the EU Dedicated servers offline?

I got into a dedicated server, it took time but I imagine that's because lots of people are currently playing P2P still. Remember those lobbies don't kick you to the menu after a certain amount of games so give it time. 

Probably too few people playing with the hot-fixed client right now, hence the matchmaking setting up P2P games.

Should have left Jason unkillable in rage, well at least I had fun for a few days, people,are pathetic .... bitch and moan because they can’t kill Jason in 10 minutes of a game, killing Jason is easy and boring, my guess is that the people who need to kill Jason , really suck in combat games like mortal combat.

• Confused 2

Anyone else on PS4 not able to cancel while searching for dedicated servers to start the process over? It will not let me use the select button to cancel. 

All I'm showing is Searching for dedicated servers. I am able to cancel with no problem. Doesn't put me in lobbies though. I have tried restarting App and PS4.

1 hour ago, NytmereZ said:

Should have left Jason unkillable in rage, well at least I had fun for a few days, people,are pathetic .... bitch and moan because they can’t kill Jason in 10 minutes of a game, killing Jason is easy and boring, my guess is that the people who need to kill Jason , really suck in combat games like mortal combat.

You do realize that it was never intended to not be be able to kill Jason during rage right? It was an accidental screw up of the patch.

Just now, Treymaker said:

You do realize that it was never intended to not be be able to kill Jason during rage right? It was an accidental screw up of the patch.

Yes I do, but did I they need to rush a patch for people who want to have it easier to kill Jason? The game was playing fine, they should have taken their time, not being able to kill Jason the whole match doesn’t break anything 

As much as I hate seeing Jason get killed every other game just for the heck of it, keep in mind that with the inability to stun Jason during rage mode now, killing Jason won't be quite so easy anymore, I would imagine, even with this hot fix. Unless of course, they try to kill him before he gets into rage mode.

honestly after playing after the hotfix unfortunatly its still just as easy to kill jason as he can still be demasked after rage and once your demasked your still in the same spot as before and since you cant shift on the sweater girl you got to hope the kill glitches. all you got to do is beat on jason with axes/machetes etc doesnt matter if he gets rage as long as mask comes off

13 hours ago, You said:

I'm having difficulty searching for dedicated servers also. It only puts me into P2P sessions. Can anyone else confirm? Also are the EU Dedicated servers offline?

The EU dedicated servers are gone

On 2/2/2019 at 9:05 AM, MortenMagnePal said:

If you're still experiencing issues, please report at JasonKillsBugs.com with region and as many details about what you're seeing as possible.

After the hotfix, we began seeing reports of server issues on PS4. The team sorted it out and then the servers began to repopulate, which can be time consuming and frustrating as they spin up and get busy.

If issues persist, we NEED to know region and details as soon as possible so we may figure this out.

On 2/4/2019 at 4:09 PM, mattshotcha said:

If you're still experiencing issues, please report at JasonKillsBugs.com with region and as many details about what you're seeing as possible.

After the hotfix, we began seeing reports of server issues on PS4. The team sorted it out and then the servers began to repopulate, which can be time consuming and frustrating as they spin up and get busy.

If issues persist, we NEED to know region and details as soon as possible so we may figure this out.

Well I haven't seen the EU servers since November on Xbox I will report though.

1 hour ago, MortenMagnePal said:

Well I haven't seen the EU servers since November on Xbox I will report though.

Even after the recent patch? Are you getting any errors?

Also, can I have your region, exact. Not like an address, lol, but country. Please send the report, but I want to be able to explore with the team and I'm curious of the region.

• Like 1

On 2/2/2019 at 2:05 PM, MortenMagnePal said:

this is not correct, EU servers are up and running.

It sometimes takes a bit of time to find a game but since the patch plus the hotfix, the situation has improved a lot

See this for yourself, this game is after patch plus hotfix, please go to 1.06 to see EU official server

• Confused 1

On 2/2/2019 at 2:05 PM, MortenMagnePal said:

Nope, not true. 

• Sad 1

On 2/7/2019 at 3:29 PM, mattshotcha said:

Even after the recent patch? Are you getting any errors?

Also, can I have your region, exact. Not like an address, lol, but country. Please send the report, but I want to be able to explore with the team and I'm curious of the region.

Yeah even after that I'm in England