Vince285

Patch is bad - negative review score

On 2/8/2019 at 3:56 PM, OCT 31 1978 said:

@SouthernMan there are more constructive ways to discuss our opinions of what we like or don’t like about the patch....I am definitely happy with the direction the developers are going with the game and bringing it back to its roots...

I simply voiced my opinion about sea of tears flooding out my playstation vents. I think its hilarious sorry your on the wrong side of this issue. Jason is a force as he should be. All this crying is from people who use to rely on combat as a game strategy which if you are familiar with the franchise this is a laughable concept. People who worked repairs actually escaped the right way are having zero problems. Even Jason hunters are having zero problems. This update only affected trolls or people who would willingly engage jJason in combat as a strategy. Facts are facts and its still funny

5 hours ago, SouthernMan said:

I simply voiced my opinion about sea of tears flooding out my playstation vents. I think its hilarious sorry your on the wrong side of this issue. Jason is a force as he should be. All this crying is from people who use to rely on combat as a game strategy which if you are familiar with the franchise this is a laughable concept. People who worked repairs actually escaped the right way are having zero problems. Even Jason hunters are having zero problems. This update only affected trolls or people who would willingly engage jJason in combat as a strategy. Facts are facts and its still funny

I am definitely on the side of keeping Jason OP and stopping the trolling that has been plaguing the game for quite a while and I am glad you are all for the changes too....I am definitely enjoying the patch and Jasons buffs!

I Do feel more is needed to balance out more early gameplay....like switching stalk and sense and giving Jason more traps...

I only suggested using a little less of a “ in your face cry baby trolls..” style of posting your opinions because we have quite a few new members and some older ones who are unhappy with the changes and on edge....I had just talked another member into looking at some of the changes differently and Didn’t want it to spiral back into a bitch feast...

14 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

I am definitely on the side of keeping Jason OP and stopping the trolling that has been plaguing the game for quite a while and I am glad you are all for the changes too....I am definitely enjoying the patch and Jasons buffs!

I Do feel more is needed to balance out more early gameplay....like switching stalk and sense and giving Jason more traps...

I only suggested using a little less of a “ in your face cry baby trolls..” style of posting your opinions because we have quite a few new members and some older ones who are unhappy with the changes and on edge....I had just talked another member into looking at some of the changes differently and Didn’t want it to spiral back into a bitch feast...

I was joking in that PM that we needed a mentor ship program but I’m starting to think that we do in fact need one. Maybe a reading comprehension teacher too, lol. I thought your first post was very clear, but this one is better, a good summary too.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, lasse_hei said:

This is lika a never ending wheel.

It'll be like that as the developers keep making adjustments, until ideal balance is eventually achieved.