Vince285

Patch is bad - negative review score

47 minutes ago, Vanessaismymain said:

Lets start banning counselors for escaping and buff Jason even more! Lets take away one of the vehicles too. The fuse that's gotta go also, no calling the cops. I think Jason should be able to hit the door one time with a weapon and door falls down.  I think a counselor shouldn't be able to run either counselors should just wait in a cabin respectively let Jason kill em all! I know my opinion means squat here but, it's ridiculous that Jason players would want an easy victory. I'm not here saying buff the counselors either. 

Scratches head in confusion.... “but wait there’s more....” internal monologue.

52 minutes ago, Vanessaismymain said:

Lets start banning counselors for escaping and buff Jason even more! Lets take away one of the vehicles too. The fuse that's gotta go also, no calling the cops. I think Jason should be able to hit the door one time with a weapon and door falls down.  I think a counselor shouldn't be able to run either counselors should just wait in a cabin respectively let Jason kill em all! I know my opinion means squat here but, it's ridiculous that Jason players would want an easy victory. I'm not here saying buff the counselors either. People having combat taken half match because of assholes shouldn't punish a player who is simply trying to survive. The dancing was a dlc so you can't be mad at a player for using something in game that they bought. I don't like the dancing, it pissed me off like any other player. I see all aspects not just my own.  There should be a way to lock weapons when counselors try to gang up on Jason that way singular combat would still be useful.

“An edit has occurred?”..... “Is it still a troll post?!”.... internal monologue continued

3 minutes ago, Vanessaismymain said:

I apologize if i come as being a nuisance for giving my opinion. Basically, what you're telling me and other players we can't have custom games because people would troll? I don't mind letting a counselor give me a fight especially at the end. "Combat whole match sorry should've clarified" has been taken away also because of trolls!  I think custom matches is the way to go!  I'm not a troll simply because i like more aspects of this game than players who just want to be Jason and feel he should be unstoppable. I like clearing a room of counselors like the next guy but if everyone becomes good at playing Jason where's the challenge in that?  Turning on and off this Jason buff isn't a way to troll, it simply is a way to make it more challenging as Jason. It'll never happen anyways.

Look, you seemed to have misinterpreted the fundamental fact that this is a horror game and that Jason isn’t the victim.

I want the most enjoyable play on both sides of the fence and prefer Counselor play if that makes you feel better. I main Mitch, and have no problem escaping half the time. It would be higher but I try and save people if I can. I’m happy every time I get to be Jason, just to be clear but Counselor play is generally more exciting. 

The post rage partial stun immunity isn’t a big deal, it doesn’t change my Jason experience as far as I can tell other than, the behaviour of Counselors in the early part of the game. Some of them actually try and escape. 

As for killing the big guy it’s just as easy or easier now, so it isn’t that, that’s bothering you so much about the patch. 

Why is it you need to hit him again? How was it impressive to do to him, before the patch if it was an easy thing to do? You want a challenge then escape or kill him. It doesn’t seem like you want either to me, it only seems like you want to solo beat a weaker opponent. Who should be strong enough to 1v7 the whole lobby if they’re foolish enough to attack him. Did you never play tag, the Counselors are supposed to run away, not go after the person who is ‘it’. 

Look I’m not interested in going back and forth about nothing so unless you have something meaningful to say, don’t bother.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Scratches head in confusion.... “but wait there’s more....” internal monologue.

“An edit has occurred?”..... “Is it still a troll post?!”.... internal monologue continued

Look, you seemed to have misinterpreted the fundamental fact that this is a horror game and that Jason isn’t the victim.

I want the most enjoyable play on both sides of the fence and prefer Counselor play if that makes you feel better. I main Mitch, and have no problem escaping half the time. It would be higher but I try and save people if I can. I’m happy every time I get to be Jason, just to be clear but Counselor play is generally more exciting. 

The post rage partial stun immunity isn’t a big deal, it doesn’t change my Jason experience as far as I can tell other than, the behaviour of Counselors in the early part of the game. Some of them actually try and escape. 

As for killing the big guy it’s just as easy or easier now, so it isn’t that, that’s bothering you so much about the patch. 

Why is it you need to hit him again? How was it impressive to do to him, before the patch if it was an easy thing to do? You want a challenge then escape or kill him. It doesn’t seem like you want either to me, it only seems like you want to solo beat a weaker opponent. Who should be strong enough to 1v7 the whole lobby if they’re foolish enough to attack him. Did you never play tag, the Counselors are supposed to run away, not go after the person who is ‘it’. 

Look I’m not interested in going back and forth about nothing so unless you have something meaningful to say, don’t bother.

I wasn't being rude nor looking for a back n forth so let get things straight here! I responded to your comments no where will you read that i personally attacked you. If you're getting offended by anything i said then that has something to do with how you play and not my comments. If you don't like or agree with what i say i'm not forcing you to respond.  I play as Jason more than counselor so like i said i see both sides! I feel both sides should be enjoyable to play.  You have a nice day 👍✌ 

@Slash_Clone “An edit has occurred?”..... “Is it still a troll post?!”.... internal monologue continued 

So, editing my post is trolling ?    The edit button is put there for a reason the same could be said for weapons in game! I get this game is survival horror, fighting back is means of survival.

5 minutes ago, Vanessaismymain said:

@Slash_Clone “An edit has occurred?”..... “Is it still a troll post?!”.... internal monologue continued 

So, editing my post is trolling ?    The edit button is put there for a reason the same could be said for weapons in game! I get this game is survival horror, fighting back is means of survival.

I agree with most of your posts keep up the good work

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Vanessaismymain said:

Yes, it is still a troll post.... you still seem to believe weapons have no use post patch......those are your words....you continue to post this incorrect fact when we all know weapons still knock counselors out of Jason’s grip and kill him....at the end of the day the only change Rage has given Jason is not allowed him to lay on his back for nearly a 20 minute match.

@Slasher_Clone has been repeating that actually fact with each of his post to you, yet you continue to dispute this....spades a spade ♠️

Edit * his user name is not @Slash_clone by the way....if you want to tag him use the appropriate method type @ then start spelling the name it will show up in a list of members to choose from.

1 minute ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Yes, it is still a troll post.... you still seem to believe weapons have no use post patch......those are your words....you continue to post this incorrect fact when we all know weapons still knock counselors out of Jason’s grip and kill him....at the end of the day the only change Rage has given Jason is not allowed him to lay on his back for nearly a 20 minute match.

@Slasher_Clone has been repeating that actually fact with each of his post to you, yet you continue to disputes that fact ....spades a spade ♠️

Exactly, what i said before... if you don't like what i said you don't have to respond. I edited my post saying weapons are useless half match and even made it quite clear i was "wrong" for saying weapons are useless whole match. Yet, you had to add your two cents which honestly isn't worth much if the only thing you have to point out is me editing my post to correct myself and giving credit to @Slasher_Clone. 

3 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

@Slasher_Clone has been repeating that actually fact with each of his post to you, yet you continue to disputes that fact ....spades a spade ♠️

Why do I always run out of reactions? I swear I’m not getting ten a day. 

I really was wondering. I took a break and came back from dinner, I was a bit confused as to why they would edit that post, it seemed so obviously designed to make me upset that it was funny.... then they insincerely apologized for being a nuisance, which was funnier, who antagonizes someone and then apologizes. If they were trying to confuse me, it worked, who argues like that. 

Granted in this place, it tends to be 1 part argument, 1 parts wit and a dash of go fuck yourself but still, who comes in and trolls that hard. Can’t be healthy in my non-medical opinion. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Why do I always run out of reactions? I swear I’m not getting ten a day. 

I really was wondering. I took a break and came back from dinner, I was a bit confused as to why they would edit that post, it seemed so obviously designed to make me upset that it was funny.... then they insincerely apologized for being a nuisance, which was funnier, who antagonizes someone and then apologizes. If they were trying to confuse me, it worked, who argues like that. 

Granted in this place, it tends to be 1 part argument, 1 parts wit and a dash of go fuck yourself but still, who comes in and trolls that hard. Can’t be healthy in my non-medical opinion. 

Giving an opinion shouldn't be considered as trolling! News flash our opinions are just that "opinions" getting those kills won't be hard for you now right?👍 The only reason you don't like what i'm saying is your belief is Jason should be OP (so i never get hit and i can run over counselors with ease.) I tried being polite but, you're obviously offended by me saying Jason has it easy now!  I have absolutely no control over this game or how it plays so why do you care so much about my thoughts that are meaningless?  I don't personally quote nor attack every post that you make. Just sayin!  

53 minutes ago, Vanessaismymain said:

. I edited my post saying weapons are useless half match and even made it quite clear i was "wrong" for saying weapons are useless whole match.

I don’t care if you edit your posts. The problem is in what the post or edited post says.

you still even with editing are not grasping the one concept that is continuously explained to you over and over.... at no point in the match are weapons useless not the whole and certainly not at the half point either....

Jason can be stunned and injured and demasked and be hit when gripping  counselors to release them and most importantly Killed .....prior to Rage mode....

Post Rage  he can still be injured and demasked (actually a stun too...) and hit when gripping counselors to release them....oh and most importantly Killed.

I fail to see how they are useless at any point sir.....the only thing that they are useless at Post Rage is making Jason look like a bitch in his game anymore.... which was the whole point of the patch.

I will end with this if you haven’t watched the Gun Media Beyond stream on Twitch you should....it has a lot of info about the direction of the game and what the Developers intentions for it are, and will be in the future.

• Thanks 1

I pointed out i was wrong with saying weapons are useless. I'm allowed to make an error and correct it. Your comments this time is more reasonable. I apologize to you, if you're offended about any of my post. I'm not here to single anyone out. I've tried to be polite with @Slash_Clone and not trying to create a war over a video game. 

1 minute ago, Vanessaismymain said:

I pointed out i was wrong with saying weapons are useless. I'm allowed to make an error and correct it. Your comments this time is more reasonable. I apologize to you, if you're offended about any of my post. I'm not here to single anyone out. I've tried to be polite with @Slash_Clone and not trying to create a war over a video game. 

Sounds good buddy I love meeting in the middle and or landing on common ground.

I appreciate the apology and correcting your previous post and think we all want the best game possible.

I know the new update has hit a nerve with many members and players....the best thing we can do is keep playing and posting our ideas as long as they are from the heart with real time put in game and tested and grounded in facts....

this change is only one of many the Developers have planned.... I for one am happy they are continuing to work on the game even if it is limited to working on only the things that are already in the game. “Roll those bug fixes out “

• Thanks 1

Thank you 👍  I care about this game also. I don't mean to come off as an asshole. I shouldn't comment on Jason players having it easy that's my passion coming out.  I don't want to offend anyone here that isn't my attentions at all. 

10 minutes ago, Vanessaismymain said:

Thank you 👍  I care about this game also. I don't mean to come off as an asshole. I shouldn't comment on Jason players having it easy that's my passion coming out.  I don't want to offend anyone here that isn't my attentions at all. 

No worries 😉 you are fitting in nicely here man we wouldn’t be here if we weren’t all passionate about the game.... 

opinions will differ and that’s human nature..... it’s also a good thing to help see others points of view....

Patch made the game feel different for me. Bumping into more invisible objects, button not responding to sprint or jumping through a window for a second happens alot more frequently and jason insta grabbing you from what seems like 30 feet away. These things happened before this last patch very rarely before but did happen. Also the sound glitch voice hiccups are super annoying and more frequent as well.

other than that i dont mind the changes.

I have waited for this buff to Jason forever and now I am loving listening to all the tears and howls of anguish. Your tears sustain me...lol

18 hours ago, Vanessaismymain said:

Lets start banning counselors for escaping and buff Jason even more! Lets take away one of the vehicles too. The fuse that's gotta go also, no calling the cops. I think Jason should be able to hit the door one time with a weapon and door falls down.  I think a counselor shouldn't be able to run either counselors should just wait in a cabin respectively let Jason kill em all! I know my opinion means squat here but, it's ridiculous that Jason players would want an easy victory. I'm not here saying buff the counselors either. People having combat taken half match because of assholes shouldn't punish a player who is simply trying to survive. The dancing was a dlc so you can't be mad at a player for using something in game that they bought. I don't like the dancing, it pissed me off like any other player. I see all aspects not just my own.  There should be a way to lock weapons when counselors try to gang up on Jason that way singular combat would still be useful.

8 hours ago, Cld said:

Patch made the game feel different for me. Bumping into more invisible objects, button not responding to sprint or jumping through a window for a second happens alot more frequently and jason insta grabbing you from what seems like 30 feet away. These things happened before this last patch very rarely before but did happen. Also the sound glitch voice hiccups are super annoying and more frequent as well.

other than that i dont mind the changes.

If you have video of these invisible walls send to Jasonkillsbugs.com.

I haven’t experienced a 30 ft grab or the none responsive sprint issues how is your ping sometimes when it is running really high the game will do weird things... 

@SouthernMan there are more constructive ways to discuss our opinions of what we like or don’t like about the patch....I am definitely happy with the direction the developers are going with the game and bringing it back to its roots...

Players wanting a change for Jason were also quite “passionate”as well.

2 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

If you have video of these invisible walls send to Jasonkillsbugs.com.

I haven’t experienced a 30 ft grab or the none responsive sprint issues how is your ping sometimes when it is running really high the game will do weird things... 

@SouthernMan there are more constructive ways to discuss our opinions of what we like or don’t like about the patch....I am definitely happy with the direction the developers are going with the game and bringing it back to its roots...

Players wanting a change for Jason were also quite “passionate”as well.

Not quite invisible walls just getting hung up going around corners, going up around stairs or in tight places that werent a problem previously. Like the game feels off is the best way i can explain it. I sometimes had the problem before with being unable to sprint or jump through a window as well. Like the game just didn't register it, now it happens alot more frequently along with the audio bugs and 30 ft grab.

Same wired connection 56 ping in lobby almost every game. 

39 minutes ago, Cld said:

Not quite invisible walls just getting hung up going around corners, going up around stairs or in tight places that werent a problem previously. Like the game feels off is the best way i can explain it. I sometimes had the problem before with being unable to sprint or jump through a window as well. Like the game just didn't register it, now it happens alot more frequently along with the audio bugs and 30 ft grab.

Same wired connection 56 ping in lobby almost every game. 

Definitely strange I would record a video during these sluggish sprints and window dives / laggy Grabs with your low ping and submit them to Jason kills bugs... maybe the developers can recreate the issue and resolve it...

On 2/1/2019 at 2:07 PM, x OLd ScRatCh x said:

It's just a waste of time talking about it here. The official Reddit forum for F13 has more mature and balanced discussions going on, which is a shame that it can't be done here.

Hmmm good Point .. I get this higher then thou attitude vibe around here and appears to me as toxic. I will have to check out reddit. I can't quite put my Finger on what it is around here ... Might be that we have older players and they come off as acting like they know more then most. Might also be the "Oh, hey I have been in these forums longer then you so sit down and shut up"  But honestly this type of stuff goes on pretty much in any forum type atmosphere. So I am not expecting to find the reddit version much better but I will try it out. The good news is .. I can post and just ignore any of the rebuttals that come my way,  and they always do!! Some love to pick apart your post and quote every line and attack anything you say that they feel is against their self righteous idea of whats wrong or right. In the end people just want to say whats on their mind, which some how entitles others to be rude with replies by attacking users for saying it. It's like some of these higher then thou posters think they are in a debate class and have to win in some made up argument to justify themselves. heh, I'll let them have their "big moments" as I don't really care to see their replies. Sometimes its just good to get it out and move on..

In a forum full of people that wanna act like geniuses there's not much room for us little people. I have lurked around here for a year or so .. but I'm a newbi poster and I think I have seen my fill of toxic people around here. I won't be missed but neither will they ... touche!!!  Now we can finally agree on something huh?  See you guys in the game.  

41 minutes ago, XVXJokerXVX said:

Hmmm good Point .. I get this higher then thou attitude vibe around here and appears to me as toxic. I will have to check out reddit. I can't quite put my Finger on what it is around here ... Might be that we have older players and they come off as acting like they know more then most. Might also be the "Oh, hey I have been in these forums longer then you so sit down and shut up"  But honestly this type of stuff goes on pretty much in any forum type atmosphere. So I am not expecting to find the reddit version much better but I will try it out. The good news is .. I can post and just ignore any of the rebuttals that come my way,  and they always do!! Some love to pick apart your post and quote every line and attack anything you say that they feel is against their self righteous idea of whats wrong or right. In the end people just want to say whats on their mind, which some how entitles others to be rude with replies by attacking users for saying it. It's like some of these higher then thou posters think they are in a debate class and have to win in some made up argument to justify themselves. heh, I'll let them have their "big moments" as I don't really care to see their replies. Sometimes its just good to get it out and move on..

In a forum full of people that wanna act like geniuses there's not much room for us little people. I have lurked around here for a year or so .. but I'm a newbi poster and I think I have seen my fill of toxic people around here. I won't be missed but neither will they ... touche!!!  Now we can finally agree on something huh?  See you guys in the game.  

This feels like it was meant for me, maybe it’s not and I’m being egotistical. Regardless, Sorry you feel this way about the forums and it’s members, we do try to be welcoming (at least some of us). I understand that it doesn’t always work out that way, that sometimes arguments happen, or fights develop when people have differing opinions. You are right that it happens elsewhere too though, that every place tends to have its loud mouths (myself included). So maybe this place can be a bit rough around the edges, but it’s all our camp. 

If you’ve been lurking for a year you know it was worst before, I joined a little over a year ago myself and I remember quite clearly how it was. Over Christmas we had a nice little break from fighting and it was nice. Instead of leaving you could help this place be nicer than it is, be the change you want to see and all that. I take the time to welcome people, you can go look up my intro and see how uninterested I was in doing one, how pointless I thought it was. Yet I go and type out a new message for most new members, because I want this to be a place people want to come. 

I’m not looking for any praise, I figure I’m one of the people you were referring to above but it probably has more to do with you only remembering the arguments you claim to have ignored. (See I can’t help myself, I point shit out like that on reflex.) I send PM’s to people if I think I’ve crossed any lines, I make apologies when necessary. We can all go to far when defending something we love and I don’t just love the game, I love the community too. Where else can I get recommendations for the best horror movies and games, from fans as passionate as I am. Here I do get to talk to genius’s, this is one of the only places with people who understand the mechanics on a level I can only imagine. I name drop great works of literature and get genuinely touching responses from people who have read them. Hell, I can talk to Ahab for hours about music or books, all the while feeling like I’m chatting with a character out of time. 

I will be sorry if you don’t stay and keep posting, so don’t think you won’t be missed because of what you wrote I’ll remember for a good long while. You probably would have been fun to argue with, you have wit and here that’s more important than being right all the time, no one is. I wish you luck in finding a community you want to be apart of, see you in the game. 

• Like 1

Wow @Slasher_Clone that was pretty heartfelt buddy. I agree with you 100% the forum is nowhere near as toxic as it used to be and more welcoming......you still need to have thick skin and be ready to defend your opinions and suggestion as others passionate opinions can run quite hot...but a lot of the back and forth about what would and wouldn’t work makes most discussion interesting.

That said members will come and go it’s their choice to stay and be valued productive members of camp.

57 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

I agree with you 100% the forum is nowhere near as toxic as it used to be and more welcoming......you still need to have thick skin and be ready to defend your opinions and suggestion as others passionate opinions can run quite hot...

Don't forget about Medic for those that wound easily. You are right about the community being more welcoming now than in the past. A singalong around the campfire might be what the community needs right about now.

I'm not hearing as many complaints about the patch in game as before. My guess would be that people have gotten used to it, and realize that changes will continue to come as the developers see fit.

@Slasher_Clone, I don't think I'd put you and egotistical in the same sentence.

• Like 1

This is lika a never ending wheel.. First Jason was op with his so-called vadergrab. Then people learned to play, memorized spawnpoints, etc. and the field was leveled abit. Then came the dance-emotes, couselor buffs, Jason nerfs (grab) and suddenly the counselors were having a field day. Then Jason got minor speedbuff, two knives and his grab range was adjusted just a bit... And suddenly these counselor mains started crying about op-Jason. Well, he was not op, not even close. The speedbuff did nothing, and the previous grab-nerf which got adjusted, was just horrible (I think many of us remember that fiasco!). Then came the engine upgrade that totally fucked up Jason's grab (too narrow, easily punnished), and Jason was the laughingstock at the county fair for disabled kids. This went on for a long time since finally Jason got another buff, this new one. And again, either counselor-mains who liked to beat up Jason, wanted an easy escape, or these self-proclaimed Super-Jasons are pissed because being Jason is too easy. Well, I consider the people I play with in the category of very good - great, and still rarely anyone gets an 8/8. And when they do, it definitely isn´t easy! 

Ofcourse could be that some of us suck as Jason and these whiners are just so damn good! Maybe so, maybe not. In my perspective though, one thing is for sure, Jason does not need any nerfs, the current direction is good, keep the Jason buffs coming!

• Like 1