Sign in to follow this  
Strigoi

Easy ,Medium ,Difficult Modes on Quick Play

To make everyone Happy we need difficulty settings on quick Play the same way offline Bots has difficulty settings .

It wont divide the online multiplayer community because if you cant find a game searching for an Easy or medium difficulty settings lobby then you just settle for an Harder lobby if thats all that is available .

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

To make everyone Happy we need difficulty settings on quick Play the same way offline Bots has difficulty settings .

It wont divide the online multiplayer community because if you cant find a game searching for an Easy or medium difficulty settings lobby then you just settle for an Harder lobby if thats all that is available .

Naw..  The games difficulty depends on how good the Jason player is or the counselors are.

No need for difficulty settings.. 

This isn't supposed to be a Jason beat down simulator.

First, I will say I dont think there is a need for that.

I do like where your idea is heading though. You ate thinking of making thr game enjoyable for everyone, keeping it challenging or relaxed. I think if anything it should be 2 searches - a competitive one for all the people that have something to prove in a game and take it seriously; and a laid back one for casual gamers that just want to play around or goof off. 

Overall though, I think its unnecessary and don't know the player population vould withstand dividing searches like that outside of the week of updates.

Difficulty settings on quick Play would allow players to play at the difficulty settings that they enjoy.

On Medium difficulty lobby settings it Wouldn't have Rage Where Jason is Harder to kill.

53 minutes ago, PowellCampsNAKED said:

No because it would definitely divide players to where lobbies will be more than half empty! 

I doubt it.

If a player cant find a game lobby on easy then they will simply look for a game on hard difficulty lobby settings .

People can create Private matches that cater to the play style / challenge they are looking for. That's why people give / receive invites.

There are no logical criteria you can use to divide players into Easy / Normal / Hard. Difficulty is more of an AI mentality.

If a person wanted an Easy lobby and didn't get it, then they wouldn't necessarily settle for Normal or Hard.

Let's not forget that this would fall under "New Content" in some way.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Strigoi said:

Well it depends on if your a Jason player or counselor. Its now on easy mode for those that weren't good Jason players before this patch. As for the counselors it's now on hard mode. The middle ground or balance hasn't been reached yet and I don't think it ever will be with the devs continually catering to their whiny fans.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jasonlives4ever said:

Well it depends on if your a Jason player or counselor. Its now on easy mode for those that weren't good Jason players before this patch. As for the counselors it's now on hard mode. The middle ground or balance hasn't been reached yet and I don't think it ever will be with the devs continually catering to their whiny fans.

Its simpl a Hard difficulty lobby setting would be more difficult for counselors  because A Hardcore Rage Mode Jason would be in that difficulty lobby setting .

Maybe the dev team can add traps and perks to each Jason depending on the difficulty lobby setting .

Why not a challenge mode for counselors and a challenge mode for Jason.

We need difficulty settings on quick Play lobby settings .

I wouldn’t be opposed to settings added to private matches.

but quick play should be determined by player skill not by who wants the match to be easier or harder.