Sign in to follow this  
ExpertDual

Best Team composition?

What do you think is the best overall Team composition or setup of counselors. I have a setup that I think could win every game but I would need exceptional players. Here's the Team I think could win every match vs Jason. Please tell me your prefered team and characters. I avoided adding high strength characters because of how good Tommy Jarvis is and characters with 1 repair. Everyone has 2+ repair and can do something in a round.

Point Character: Vanessa

3 of em to be exact. Vanessa is the strongest counselor but the most likely to die at the start of the game. She is a part runner and protector. She deals with Jason so other counselors don't have to, that's what makes her strong. If 2 Vanessas die first there is still one left to help Tommy go in for the kill.

Perks Thickskin, Suckerpunch, Leadfoot, Heavy Hitter, Swift Attacker

Middle Character: Mitch 

2 of em to be exact. Mitch is the best counselor at hiding. With a composure of 9 and stealth of 6 (can walk without noise pings) he can hide almost forever and rehide even if Jason comes back. His repair is also the best overall compared to the other repair characters. Mitch should focus on the Car and Phonebox and keep at it while Vanessa protects him. If Vanessa stuns Jason he can hide again and repair again.

Perks Firecrackers, My Dad's a Cop, Medic, Restful

Anchor Characters Victoria & AJ

Victoria's high luck allows her to start cars very fast. This means she can come in to save the day if the Car or Boat get caught. She's also a safer part runner but if she escapes early she might doom the rest of the team. So it is better for Mitch and Vanessa to escape. If she gets her hands on the mask she can go for a sneak kill. She can also grab parts from dead counselors and finish the job. She's my main as well. 

Perks Lightfoot, Speed Demon, Thickskin, My Dad's a Cop

AJ's high stealth, composure, and repair allow her to be the only one to be able to repair the Tommy Jarvis house if its been cut and Jason is watching the general area. She can sneak right pass him and repair it in the darkest or most terrible situations. She can also target low priority objectives and get them easily going by herself because of her perfect stealth.

Perks Lonewolf, Marathon, Medic, Lightfoot, Motorboating, Nightowl

2 Vanessa. Both running thick skin medic and sucker punch possibly hypochondriac in place of sucker punch. They are to seek out and pester Jason as much as possible. 

2 Tiffany. Both running marathon, restful, and thick skin. They're your parts runners. They can double as distraction characters, but their goal is to get the parts to the objectives asap.

3 Deborah/Lachappa. All three running firecrackers, preparedness, and marathon. Their role is obviously to fix everything as fast as possible.

This setup has nothing but escape on their minds and escape they will. Not all of them, but most.

• Like 1

LaChappa, all you need. Forget the 7 Chad challenge. Face the 7 Chappas! Lol. Really, Chappa, Deb, and Jenny. Adam, Fox. Vanessa, Tiffany. I don't like doubles, First 3 are the stealth group with Jenny to protect. Adam and Fox are mid range distractions and fixers. Nessa is the main distraction, and secondary part runner. Tiff runs parts, and backs up Vanessa.

• Like 1

Vanessa, Vanessa, Vanessa, Vanessa, Vanessa, Vanessa, Vanessa, Vanessa, Vanessa, oh and VANESSA.

At the start of the match Jason sees pings everywhere.

• Haha 1