Sign in to follow this  
PowellCampsNAKED

New Jason Buff adjustment idea!

First off let me just say I love the patch update with Jason not getting stunned after Rage kicks in! It feels more like a Friday film! 

Now after playing and hearing other people’s opinions the only thing I hear that I can agree on is  -      “When you are the Final Survivor and can’t stun Jason you are screwed once your Stamina runs out” -      

New idea! What if everything stays as is but once there is the ****FINAL SURVIVOR**** then Jason can now be Stunned again!!! This way it makes for a fair fight and tense ending just like the films! “Final girl” And maybe it can Alert the players and Jason so both parties now know “stun” is now available again... Thoughts?

@ShiftySamurai @wes

A final showdown would be cool. but only if the cops havnt been called and no cars have been repaired. If the cops are there or car can be started. gtfo!

I think it's acceptable. for example now the achievement of surviving alone with tifany is an almost impossible challenge I would say lol

5 hours ago, The Rain said:

I think it's acceptable. for example now the achievement of surviving alone with tifany is an almost impossible challenge I would say lol

Definitely not. Some of my best chases have been with her. I’ve ran Jason around the map with her for 5+ minutes plenty of times. Often when I use her I’m the last survivor. Most underrated character.... 

Last night I came close to surviving with Tiffany 2 minutes left in the game as the final survivor and I almost out ran Jason. Then he got me with a shift grab. I was just like ahhh fml lol