KenshiroHNK

Nerfing the counsellors a bit - Suggestion

I propose that the maximum Stamina of a counsellor hit by Jason is PERMANENTLY REDUCED of a certain percent !

Even if the counsellor heal himself, he will not be able to run that much.

Sounds fair ! :D

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, KenshiroHNK said:

I propose that the maximum Stamina of a counsellor hit by Jason is PERMANENTLY REDUCED of a certain percent !

Wow, I chuckled but that’s just mean man.... I hope your kidding and just trying to rile up the new people because otherwise I miss judged you badly. I did laugh though so I’m gonna keep an eye out for your posts.

8 hours ago, KenshiroHNK said:

This one will spark an interesting conversation.

Salt in the open wound huh ? Don’t agree with this....If you are injured or near death Players are already hobbled it seems like over kill.

You know what i love? people who left the game till this patch and now suddenly they feel their bad asses. I've read through the post people leaving because they couldn't get their kills in. I'm not taking up for trolls however i'm sticking up for players like me who kept playing and didn't give up on this game just because Jason got nerfed. I'm not trying to be salty but a little truth never hurt anyone. I also play as Jason more than counselor i'm not taking up for them.

• Like 1

On 1/31/2019 at 1:50 PM, KenshiroHNK said:

ok i got to answer this wat it really needs is if hit by jason the player should get a adrenolin rush n make the player faster then jason could ever be cuz as it is jason needs nerfin cuz in the movie jason just walks no teleporting no shiftin

On 1/31/2019 at 3:05 PM, DontZzz34 said:

Jason is so op no the counselors do NOT need nerfed

Jason not that OP do i think counselors need a nerf no not really 

On 2/1/2019 at 4:49 AM, Slasher_Clone said:

Wow, I chuckled but that’s just mean man.... I hope your kidding and just trying to rile up the new people because otherwise I miss judged you badly. I did laugh though so I’m gonna keep an eye out for your posts.

I'm just trying to find a fair way to reduce the game mechanics abuse.

Nerf the medic perk to make it work on one can only so counselors can't do run jog spray stay out of reach of Jason using 3 cans to make 6 sprays.

1 minute ago, Redcat345 said:

Nerf the medic perk to make it work on one can only so counselors can't do run jog spray stay out of reach of Jason using 3 cans to make 6 sprays.

What if there can be only one slot available for the spray  and a decrease in healing bonus the most spray we used.