Jump to content
Dynamic skills7

Sharing videos and pictures on phone?

Recommended Posts

Is it possible at all without a link. I have seen full pictures pop up before and videos without them and I can’t seem to figure it out for mobile, I’m not sure if it’s impossible, or just for pc.  I go to insert other media and says there’s nothing to be found with existing attachments and don’t know what other options there are. It would be nice for memes I have talked about before and for direct video viewing like others have shared with Jason’s getting smashed in the past.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Dynamic skills7 said:

Is it possible at all without a link. I have seen full pictures pop up before and videos without them and I can’t seem to figure it out for mobile, I’m not sure if it’s impossible, or just for pc.  I go to insert other media and says there’s nothing to be found with existing attachments and don’t know what other options there are. It would be nice for memes I have talked about before and for direct video viewing like others have shared with Jason’s getting smashed in the past.

I just inserted this pic into the post on mobile. I just ta0 the "Click to choose files" option and select what photo on my phone I want. 

 

And you can insert a picture from a website by hitting "Insert other media" and then "Insert image from URL". Paste 5he picturr's URL and you're golden.

file.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Dogmatic said:

I just inserted this pic into the post on mobile. I just ta0 the "Click to choose files" option and select what photo on my phone I want. 

 

And you can insert a picture from a website by hitting "Insert other media" and then "Insert image from URL". Paste 5he picturr's URL and you're golden.

file.jpg

Thanks a lot. I didn’t see the choose files option because I was trying to test it in private messages first and pm doesn’t have the option. And the insert other media surprisingly works now. I previously tried to copy the image, but it didn’t work cus I had to go more into the URL source. Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Dogmatic said:

I just inserted this pic into the post on mobile. I just ta0 the "Click to choose files" option and select what photo on my phone I want. 

 

And you can insert a picture from a website by hitting "Insert other media" and then "Insert image from URL". Paste 5he picturr's URL and you're golden.

file.jpg

It seems I have actually tried, but realised any video and such is way too big to upload. How would others share 20 min footage of online matches from YouTube and twitch without links.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I typically embed pictures, gifs, and videos into my posts by sharing links to that content in my message. For something that I have created, I will first upload it to a hosting site, and then post the link to the image on that site. The forum software automatically translates the link into an embed of the image.

I will demonstrate below. I will paste a series of items followed by the naked link. In each instance I will be pasting the link into the message, but when you only see the link I have indicated to the forum software that I want to only show the link (an option that pops up at the bottom of my message, anytime I paste a link).

lego-similar-minifigura-boneco-jason-voo

https://http2.mlstatic.com/lego-similar-minifigura-boneco-jason-voorhees-sexta-feira-13-D_NQ_NP_618924-MLB28938885012_122018-F.jpg

tumblr_nyowmcWxWP1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

http://66.media.tumblr.com/1618312c23b8211df8a61c48d0299672/tumblr_nyowmcWxWP1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

https://youtu.be/qG8iAtpavK4

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

I typically embed pictures, gifs, and videos into my posts by sharing links to that content in my message. For something that I have created, I will first upload it to a hosting site, and then post the link to the image on that site. The forum software automatically translates the link into an embed of the image.

I will demonstrate below. I will paste a series of items followed by the naked link. In each instance I will be pasting the link into the message, but when you only see the link I have indicated to the forum software that I want to only show the link (an option that pops up at the bottom of my message, anytime I paste a link).

 

Thanks for the info. I was trying to paste it using the feature on the bar of options it gives you, I shared a link through that chain icon and it wasn’t  popping up. But pasting it on the page with no text interrupting it, does make it pop up after a couple seconds.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×