Dragonfire82877

To everyone complaining that Jason is too OP now

2 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

@Thatguyinktown @Risinggrave you guys know this isn't a chat room right? Can we keep it on topic? Or at least send each other private messages? The notifications every few minutes for your causual bullshitting is getting kind of annoying...

Sorry, but you DO see my title, right?

(And also sorry for this notification, too)

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

Oh, and also on the door stuns, was it funnier when I did it as Mitch?

Yes.

3 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

@Thatguyinktown @Risinggrave you guys know this isn't a chat room right? Can we keep it on topic? Or at least send each other private messages? The notifications every few minutes for your causual bullshitting is getting kind of annoying...

Um. To tie it on topic, Jason isn't OP when doors are involved! No wait...he is.   Uh...I've got nothin' but my humble apology and an offering of Christmas smeat.

With that, Leave me alone, @Thatguyinktown

I'm out! 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On ‎1‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 10:47 AM, Shadesofjoe said:

It seems to me that it's the game developers and the publisher who believe escaping is the primary way to play the game... 

And they decided to let us know this now? How long has this game been out for?  It doesn't matter what side you take on the issue. And it doesn't matter what the game "should or shouldn't be". When they pull a rug of this magnitude out from under a vast portion of the player base,  this is the result, and I can't blame anyone for disagreeing with what they have done with Friday because (right or wrong), This isn't a patch. it's an entirely different f#$%ing game now. Hasn't anyone ever heard of sequels? Why does everything have to be patch patch patch all the time until the game you're playing no longer even resembles the one you spent the money on? And as far as how the "patch" affects players: Well, even if you are strictly an evader and didn't bully Jason pre patch, the ones who did, made things much easier for you by keeping Jason occupied so you could repair shit and escape unnoticed and undisturbed. It seems the evasion guild is somehow under the impression that everything will go on like clockwork for them, and they will somehow remain unaffected by this, but they are mistaken. So before everyone gets too high up on that high horse with all this: "I never had to bully Jason to beat him mumbo jumbo,"  be mindful that some or much of the reason you were able to escape a pre patch Jason, may very well have been because I was kicking his ass halfway across the map. It's almost as funny as it is ironic that the Jason"bullies," who are so quickly and indiscriminately black balled, actually assisted many in realizing and enjoying their' preferred playstyles! 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, prodigy5 said:

But it sure was a lot of fun putting all those knots on his head. It was so entertaining and action packed. Just admit it. You know damn good and well you had a ton of laughs too. Everyone did. it was a blast!

Actually no. I main as Mitch when I’m counselor, so trying to square off with Jason would have been, for better lack of words, stupid. I was the one repairing objectives and looking for a way to escape while everyone else was having a dance off. 

1 hour ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Actually no. I main as Mitch when I’m counselor, so trying to square off with Jason would have been, for better lack of words, stupid. I was the one repairing objectives and looking for a way to escape while everyone else was having a dance off. '

Well, you are just a party pooper aren't you? You couldn't even find the humor in the game pre patch like the rest of of us. I'm sorry you missed out.

22 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

Lol I can always find enough people 😉

A very reliable source tells me they've already released the hot fix to the no rage kill glitch. 

Sharpen up those axes fellas. It's gonna get messy at camp real soon😈

Ya.. with the tears of Jason hunters when they make  last ditch effort to body block Jason.   And get slashed to death when they all group up.

6 hours ago, prodigy5 said:

And they decided to let us know this now? How long has this game been out for?  It doesn't matter what side you take on the issue. And it doesn't matter what the game "should or shouldn't be". When they pull a rug of this magnitude out from under a vast portion of the player base,  this is the result, and I can't blame anyone for disagreeing with what they have done with Friday because (right or wrong), This isn't a patch. it's an entirely different f#$%ing game now. Hasn't anyone ever heard of sequels? Why does everything have to be patch patch patch all the time until the game you're playing no longer even resembles the one you spent the money on? And as far as how the "patch" affects players: Well, even if you are strictly an evader and didn't bully Jason pre patch, the ones who did, made things much easier for you by keeping Jason occupied so you could repair shit and escape unnoticed and undisturbed. It seems the evasion guild is somehow under the impression that everything will go on like clockwork for them, and they will somehow remain unaffected by this, but they are mistaken. So before everyone gets too high up on that high horse with all this: "I never had to bully Jason to beat him mumbo jumbo,"  be mindful that some or much of the reason you were able to escape a pre patch Jason, may very well have been because I was kicking his ass halfway across the map. It's almost as funny as it is ironic that the Jason"bullies," who are so quickly and indiscriminately black balled, actually assisted many in realizing and enjoying their' preferred playstyles! 

And you’re the reason this patch was needed so badly. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, The Milwauking Dead said:

I am a level 150 Jason, and I never needed a patch. Unlike others, I actually learned how to play as Jason. Besides, they didn't even patch it to stop bullies. They just want it to be true to the spirit of the genre. Also, you completely ignored any point I made in my post.

5 minutes ago, The Milwauking Dead said:

Its funny that he complains about the game being an entirely different game.

When the same thing can be said about the engine upgrade update.  That made his grab slow and extremely punishable while borking his block.  Which allowed him to be able to attack Jason so easily.

Circle of life...lol

6 hours ago, prodigy5 said:

A81278D8-9C96-4DAB-B270-4A0ED0E44C04.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

Its funny that he complains about the game being an entirely different game.

When the same thing can be said about the engine upgrade update.  That made his grab slow and extremely punishable while borking his block.  Which allowed him to be able to attack Jason so easily.

Circle of life...lol

No, what's funny is how you wont talk to ME about it! 

5 minutes ago, Don’tTrustAnybody said:

A81278D8-9C96-4DAB-B270-4A0ED0E44C04.jpeg

This represents your level of intelligence very well. Try making an actual point!

• Like 1

Just now, prodigy5 said:

No, what's funny is how you wont talk to ME about it! 

Talk to you about what exactly?

Who are you exactly?  You joined 24 hours ago to complain about not being able to beat up Jason all match anymore..  So excuse me while I really don't give a shit.  Because that was not the point of the game and has been a huge problem with the game for a while now.

The only reason you where 'beating' Jason up anyways is because of how much the game changed during the engine update.  

Stop posting these baby pictures to antagonize other members and stick to the topic.

2 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

Stop posting these baby pictures to antagonize other members and stick to the topic.

What’s the topic again? Oh yeah. The game is broken for counselors. Ummm... no it isn’t. You can close the thread now.

11 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

Talk to you about what exactly?

Who are you exactly?  You joined 24 hours ago to complain about not being able to beat up Jason all match anymore..  So excuse me while I really don't give a shit.  Because that was not the point of the game and has been a huge problem with the game for a while now.

The only reason you where 'beating' Jason up anyways is because of how much the game changed during the engine update.  

Oh no, I'm not complaining. I only beat up Jason because it was fun and exciting. Plus it motivated better performance from Jason, which was good for him too. So, you see. We all lose because now Jason can continue to be shit at the game.

1 hour ago, prodigy5 said:

Well, you are just a party pooper aren't you? You couldn't even find the humor in the game pre patch like the rest of of us. I'm sorry you missed out.

It didn’t miss out at all. I enjoyed playing the game while I played it as it was intended to be played. Sorry you had to fall under “troll” status to enjoy the game. Sure you won’t play for much longer now since you can’t continue being a troll. 

I on the other hand enjoyed the game pre-patch and will continue to enjoy the game post patch. 

I think the point everyone is missing in a few months there won't be many counselors left. The game is almost 3 years old now and unless you're still trying to level up, escaping will get old.  Taking combat away for half of the game isn't going to help make the game more fun nor challenging. 

This isn't the devs fault but this vision should've been implemented from the beginning and not  2 years later when there's nothing more to unlock or no new content. Going backwards has eliminated what is so special and fun.  Jarvis is supposed to be the hero and now his perks are useless and most of the time he still gets slashed.  The final person once he hits rage should be able to defend themselves this isn't bullying. I mean it's the final scene and Jason should be able to handle situation and the last person who survived almost 20 minutes with the big bad wolf should have a chance. Running to the exit will get old and most people won't fix shit even if you leave parts for them which i do! while trying to keep Jason busy.  I don't think it's fair to ones who's been here since the beginning and play the game right.  Agree or disagree that's fine. This is my final thoughts on this issue after playing a few matches i feel it's lacking on what made it fun. 

3 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

It didn’t miss out at all. I enjoyed playing the game while I played it as it was intended to be played. Sorry you had to fall under “troll” status to enjoy the game. Sure you won’t play for much longer now since you can’t continue being a troll. 

I on the other hand enjoyed the game pre-patch and will continue to enjoy the game post patch. 

I never trolled because I "had to." I did it because it was  entertaining. I still play the game, but if the patch causes me to stop playing, it wont be because I cant play any other way than before. It will be because I'm BORED.

1 minute ago, prodigy5 said:

I never trolled because I "had to." I did it because it was  entertaining. I still play the game, but if the patch causes me to stop playing, it wont be because I cant play any other way than before. It will be because I'm BORED.

And what a tragedy THAT would be!!! You would leave the game??? Oh the humanity!!!

This thread is degenerating into back and forth bickering now, so I'm locking it.