Sign in to follow this  
CrystalLakeCamp

N13L: National Friday 13th Gaming League

Hi, I created and been running the National Friday 13th Gaming League, what was originally started as a tournament turned into more than that. But it was away so people didn't lose interest in this game and continue to meet awesome people. And we have been running strong we started off with only 8 teams and now we are at 12 teams and will expanding at 16 this summer. 

We run two styles a tournament base and season base-(think NFL), Always seeking more players who want to have fun and come join us and have fun as this game continues to be fun and entertaining. 

We run on both Xbox One & PlayStation4. Always seeking more players and teams. If your interested please reply and I will reply with rules etc. 1017311429_N13LLogo.thumb.png.9a02e87aec17bfbe96e51f57e4a728a4.png

• Like 1

Welcome to camp

Edit - Sorry match started. I hope you find some good people. Do you guys have a play off type deal you could stream?

@Thatguyinktown @TheHansonGoons  Hmmm. Something our group should bring up in conversation and possibly enter into?

Edit: @CrystalLakeCamp Rules would help us during our discussion to see if our group would be interested in forming a team and playing. I played as an alternate in a league for a few games and I have a general idea of how things may go, but clarification is never a bad thing.

1 hour ago, Risinggrave said:

@Thatguyinktown @TheHansonGoons  Hmmm. Something our group should bring up in conversation and possibly enter into?

Edit: @CrystalLakeCamp Rules would help us during our discussion to see if our group would be interested in forming a team and playing. I played as an alternate in a league for a few games and I have a general idea of how things may go, but clarification is never a bad thing.

This sounds awesome. @Zaneygrrl has had her F13 league going for a while and I always wanted to play in an atmosphere like that. It would give a good reason to play seriously and form strategies together. 

@TheHansonGoons I spoke to Frylock and Gonzo about it. They'd be involved as much as work schedules allow. I plan to run it by everybody on Thursday, and we can go from there.

If @CrystalLakeCamp doesn't get back to us, I figure we can do some legwork and inquire until we find a league if enough people want to try it. I'm interested in seeing how our Thur12th does compared to other organized groups if I'm being honest. 

1 hour ago, TheHansonGoons said:

@CrystalLakeCamp

Can you post some more details about how to join this? What are season lengths and such? A site to sign up. Schedule of games, etc.

@Risinggrave, @Cer1alkill3r, @Super Ty, have any of you been able to look into this?

When CLC didn't respond, and with our Thur group downsizing, I dropped it. However, if there is enough interest to get the numbers we'd need for a team, I'm in*. 

*Having been a switch hitter for @Zaneygrrl's group, the big question I'd have is how we'd work out who is Jason. I'm thinking personally, we take the interested parties and rotate. It might lose us the gold, but I'm personally ok with that. I'm not as interested in never having the option to play as Jason. 

6 hours ago, TheHansonGoons said:

@CrystalLakeCamp

Can you post some more details about how to join this? What are season lengths and such? A site to sign up. Schedule of games, etc.

@Risinggrave, @Cer1alkill3r, @Super Ty, have any of you been able to look into this?

No I haven’t but I did see it about a year ago and I couldn’t find a way to join. I’m always looking to play with new players.