27 minutes ago, Cer1alkill3r said:

Xenomorph,sabretooth,the beast from the never ending story would all be cool. 

Which beast from the Neverending Story are you referring to? I haven't seen that movie since I was a young lad.

Just now, Fair Play said:

Which beast from the Neverending Story are you referring to? I haven't seen that movie since I was a young lad.

The black bear thing that chased him while they were running from the nothing. 

Just now, Cer1alkill3r said:

The black bear thing that chased him while they were running from the nothing. 

Nice choice.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, bronzy1 said:

all the creatures from the labyrinth 🤣

That was another good movie from the good old days.

On 1/29/2019 at 9:15 PM, NightmareFuel said:

If you could replace Jason with anybody else from any other universe (characters or actors from movies, other games characters, ect) who would you like to be chased by?

I was being chased by Jason the other day and thought to myself, wouldn't it be amazing if this was Debo from Friday chasing me lol.

Lol. Would this be his chase music?

Also, imagine DJ Pooh as a counselor.

tumblr_nxrufyZ8q01qig1kfo1_400.gif

CcQfF9cW8AIcsJW.jpg

• Haha 1

On 1/30/2019 at 11:15 PM, Ahab said:

@TheHansonGoons I can only imagine how a game with an adult Damien would go... some terribly inventive kills that just happen because he willed it. But we would never get away from him.
    The Wolfman would also be great... but I am kind of partial to the Frankenstein Monster.

@NightmareFuel I like the gremlins idea too... but they are remaking that movie. The new version of the gremlins could be better.

It would be very out of character for Frankenstein’s Monster to go on a murderous rampage unless the developers went to great length to develop a story behind the rationale. Werewolves or vampires, on the other hand, would be far easier to accept. Plus, they would have the cool option to be able to “turn” the players. 

17 hours ago, Liquid Swordsman said:

Lol. Would this be his chase music?

Also, imagine DJ Pooh as a counselor.

tumblr_nxrufyZ8q01qig1kfo1_400.gif

CcQfF9cW8AIcsJW.jpg

You win the internet today sir

On ‎4‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 1:40 AM, CountYorgaVampir said:

It would be very out of character for Frankenstein’s Monster to go on a murderous rampage unless the developers went to great length to develop a story behind the rationale. Werewolves or vampires, on the other hand, would be far easier to accept. Plus, they would have the cool option to be able to “turn” the players. 

It is not really too far out of character, unless you are talking about the original book. Many other interpretations portray the him as a monster that kills anyone it comes across... the Hammer movies come to mind here. But there are many interpretations, only a few come close to the book, and fewer still even attempt to make him a sympathetic character.
   Vampires and werewolves would also make for a good game... and turning players as you suggest could have made it even better.

• Like 1