If you could replace Jason with anybody else from any other universe (characters or actors from movies, other games characters, ect) who would you like to be chased by?

I was being chased by Jason the other day and thought to myself, wouldn't it be amazing if this was Debo from Friday chasing me lol.

Just making this thread for fun. Enjoy!

• Haha 1

Dr Perry Cox from scrubs he would belittle you to death special abilities would include Mocking, bitchslapping and genereal sarcasm

download.jpg

Pamela, Angela Baker, Victor Crowley, Cropsy. 

A few other special mentions that aren’t people would be a Xenomorph, and the Blob. They would both be interesting options. 

The creature from the Black Lagoon could also be a cool Jason substitute.

Robbie Rotten 
hAAzBhl.png

But in seriousness, probably Doom Slayer.
Like you would see something greenish coming at you for like 3 seconds and then he kills you immediately lol.

I would say a pack of Gremlins. I go back and watch the movies now and think their cheesy, but them little creeps scared the shit out of me when they came out on the big screen. 

1 hour ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

I would say a pack of Gremlins. I go back and watch the movies now and think their cheesy, but them little creeps scared the shit out of me when they came out on the big screen. 

Agreed! They would just do something to the car that causes it to crash or they would steal the car and turn run you down!

Art the clown... he makes clowns scary again.

Best slasher movie I have seen in a while. its a work of... Art.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Good call I didn’t consider how much fun Gremlins could be in a camp. I actually think they would be awesome baddies but there would need to be a modifier on the no water rule, camps have lakes. 

20 minutes ago, Redcat345 said:

Critters or Nancy Pelosi, she looks like a horror movie monster.

I love critters but I see them being way to OP. A single big Crite could be more balanced but would come with its own draw backs. Interesting idea none the less. 

T-800 Terminator. Give the councilors military gear. Recreate the unstoppable machine chasing the players like Terminator 1.

Evil Ash. 

Maybe adult Damien. I do like @Ahab's idea of Art from Terrifier. 

Even something like Universal Monsters. Would love to play as a bad ass werewolf.

@TheHansonGoons I can only imagine how a game with an adult Damien would go... some terribly inventive kills that just happen because he willed it. But we would never get away from him.
    The Wolfman would also be great... but I am kind of partial to the Frankenstein Monster.

@NightmareFuel I like the gremlins idea too... but they are remaking that movie. The new version of the gremlins could be better.

8 hours ago, Redcat345 said:

Critters or Nancy Pelosi, she looks like a horror movie monster.

Damn I was dying laughing form that Nancy Pelosi comment...

Donald Trump, instead of grabbing female counselors by the troath, he grabs them by the (you know what, starts with a p and ends on ssy).

I took inspiration from this video and this video.

PS : does anyone know how to insert/embed youtube videos in this forum? I tried [video][/video] and [youtube][/youtube].

My X a true psycho, skitzo, pmsing beast from hell who is incapable of remorse or feeling any type of guilt one who gets sheer pleasure from others pain one who can be kind even seductive yet when she has you fooled like the black widow spider she comes after you and escaping that snatch is a true feat!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/31/2019 at 12:53 AM, RaidCasto said:

Angela from Sleepaway camp gets my vote too.  Seriously, this should be DLC.

It should, it’s such a missed opportunity, I had half hoped the big reveal for Paranoia was going to be that Angela was the female representative of the killer opposite Roy as the male half. So if you wanted to play a female killer you'd have an option other than Pamela. 

Michael would be great, and the game wouldn’t need to be changed too much to make it work

Pamela Voorhees.

Another idea, a giant SOON in red Friday the 13th font that chases you and has Wes's face when it goes in to rage mode.

Why someone hasn’t licensed a Freddy or Michael Myers survival horror game is beyond me. If Troll by Trashlight can get the license for their shitty generator repair simulator game there is no reason a compact, non-linear survival horror game similar to F13 can’t be made. Imagine a proper Haddonfield map, not a 4x4 flunky imitation rendering with pallets and hooks for no reason. Imagine the hospital.

Springwood would be incredible. Freddy skulking about looking for vulnerable teenagers who he can pull into his nightmare. They have to find ways to stay awake but the longer the match goes on, the easier it is for Freddy to pull them into the dream world. There could be some phenomenal mechanics here. Come on guys!