I absolutely love this game. It has its problems but I really enjoy it. My suggestion is just give us what we asked for. Now Jason wont be able to be stunned after he enters rage mode? You know how many people could potentially escape having a Jason pinata party? In the films Jason was pure rage. He lived at a 10. Maybe one or two people would get away per film. Why should the game be any different? This will be an unpopular opinion but they should remove the Jason kill altogether. Making the only means of escape The police, the car(s) the boat,or surviving the night. This would kill about 95% of Jason trolls. I still as a fan of the movie franchise believe the game shouldnt start with people attacking Jason. This isnt canon at all. You fear him, you run from him you hide from him. Even though you are running and he is walking he will still close on you. He needs to be feared. If anything the only time you should be able to stun him is when he is in rage mode because in the films the only time he would make a mistake in the pursuit of the teenage fornicators is when he over pursued. I know they are trying and I kn ow people disagree with me and thats fine. Jason needs to be stronger overall. That grab is laughable. While I love the game and play daily, there are problems that could be fixed with a rebalancing and removing the Jason kill. Gandalf couldnt kill Jason yet some 110 pound tween in a canadian tuxedo(Jarvis in denim) is gonna take him out?

1 hour ago, SouthernMan said:

Gandalf couldnt kill Jason yet some 110 pound tween in a canadian tuxedo(Jarvis in denim) is gonna take him out?

Gandalf was an Istari… basically what religious people would call an angel. If anyone could kill Jason, Gandalf would be our man... or rather … our Istari.

And don't dis the Canadian tuxedo... We Canadians are able to combine comfort with style... and beer... lots of beer.

But seriously... the Jason kill needs to be in the game... it just needs to be far more difficult than it already is to pull off. This patch might help with that, it might not... we will not know until we have played it with the new patch for a while.

[takes off bedazzled moderator badge, slides on novelty fanboy goggles]

Jason was killed or "killed" by:

• counselor negligence
  • a freaked out girl with an axe
  • a little boy with a fresh haircut and a machete, with an assist from his big sister
  • that same little boy all growed up with a rock on a chain, a hellofa lot of denim, and his new girlfriend with a boat propeller
  • a spazzy brain-lifter teaming up with her dead dad with a chain
  • the collective toilet flushes of the city of Manhattan
  • a swat team
  • a duo of his half-niece and her baby-daddy (who still wears his letter-jacket long after high school), using a combination of a kandarian dagger and punches, with an assist from muppet demon hands
  • the atmosphere, while Jason enjoyed a snuggle from the Candyman
  • a high-school girl playing with fire after a failed rave and a short nap.

He has been slowed down or stunned by multiple means while technically in a rage, including, but not limited to:

• a poorly constructed chair
  • a swift knee to the nuts
  • a psychology major wearing a dirty sweater
  • a blonde guy challenging him to a wrestling match so his girlfriend could put a machete through Jason's shoulder
  • a barn rope
  • a biker hiding in a closet
  • a guy narrating his own death
  • gunfire
  • electricity
  • a falling overhang
  • a light fixture over some stairs
  • gravity
  • nails
  • fire
  • a boxer who didn't think to fight dirty
  • a bucket of miscellaneous chemicals
  • the kitchen staff of a local diner
  • an overconfident bounty hunter in need of a hug
  • a robot with fake nipples
  • virtual reality
  • drugs
  • the sex-offender of his dreams
  • farm equipment

Don't get me wrong, I am thrilled that the changes will mean that if Jason is looking for a towel, he'll be more Master Pain/Betty than he will be The Chosen One, but I still don't believe Jason should be completely unstoppable, in light of how his own movies handle him.

I DO, however, believe this will make Jason less approachable and more feared.

For the benefit of those who didn't get the last reference:

[puts moderator badge back on, places fanboy goggles in shirt pocket]

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Ahab said:

@NthnButAGoodTime Great list... you should put the fanboy goggles on more often.

They used to fit better, in my pre-moderator days. I can PM you links to some of my personal favorite posts, some time. My face had a whole different shape from how often I jammed my tongue into my cheek .

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

They used to fit better, in my pre-moderator days. I can PM you links to some of my personal favorite posts, some time. My face had a whole different shape from how often I jammed my tongue into my cheek .

If you have some funny links to send and the time to do it, I would be happy to read them. I find myself in need of a good laugh sometimes.