Perhaps I misunderstood, but I was under the impression that this patch fixed the glitch which allowed counselors access to the roof of Packanack Lodge. It hasn't. 

1 minute ago, Drop.Dead.Cynical said:

Perhaps I misunderstood, but I was under the impression that this patch fixed the glitch which allowed counselors access to the roof of Packanack Lodge. It hasn't. 

It fixed one method, unfortunately there is another method that still works.

19 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

It fixed one method, unfortunately there is another method that still works.

Thank you for the clarification. I was surprised -- and rather annoyed -- to see three counselors dancing on the roof during a match last night. 

Do you know if anything can/will be done to address the privacy partition glitch on the Higgins Haven map(s)?

6 hours ago, Drop.Dead.Cynical said:

Do you know if anything can/will be done to address the privacy partition glitch on the Higgins Haven map(s)?

I believe so, but you could send video to Jasonkillsbugs.com to make sure it’s on their list.

It's a pipe dream that you'll reply.  Is the lawsuit looking hopeful? I keep hoping new content is to come. I wish you guys had all the copyright dead by daylight does.  I bought their Freddy Kruger and was beyond dissapointed. I hope to see them switch up and let you make them a superior game. A Freddy verse Jason game from you guys would be mind blowing.  You're the champion of the genre in my book.  And I'd really like some feedback on how the case is going. Hopefully it can be resolved.  They'd be foolish to not make it work. This game has brought Jason to the the attention of whole new age demographics who otherwise may have never cared about the franchise.  Kids know who Jason is and love him thanks to you. And if that isn't something the opposition cares to hear and acknowledge it is their loss.  Hope you guys can release the content.  And really hopeful more horror franchises choose you over dead by daylight. That game is awful.  I don't even know why it gets brought up in the same conversation.  It isn't even in the same league as the art you have made. My only beef is Id pay a stupid amount for savini Jason.  I didn't even see the chance to crowd fund.  I just had my son and was working a lot of hours. I wish I had known.  I feel punished for being busy.  The update is great. Great work guys. I'm hoping the best for your company and the game. Me and my wife play daily.  It's the only game she loves.  

Welcome to the forums @Kingjeffrey  I’m glad you’re enjoying the game. If you have a chance, make an introduction post in the introduction section and tell us a little more about yourself. 

Unfortunately, there will be no more content added to the game. It sucks, and I know that isn’t the answer you wanted to hear. It crushed all of us here when the news broke about the lawsuit shutting the game down. 

Will there be a new patch to improve our beloved Jason as for example give him a quick block?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, The Rain said:

Will there be a new patch to improve our beloved Jason as for example give him a quick block?

Oh how we all wish it would be so......

i can't play online, so i practically got nothing in the new patch, it only wasted space in my xbox, smh

btw: i bought the halloween clothing dlc, but i can't play with the skins for the same reason, i can't play online, i can only play as jason, so i wasted my money for nothing cuz there ins't a ''be a conselor with bots'' i just wasted my money :(

@Axiiz, Friday the 13th is an online multiplayer game. You have to have internet connection to use the dlc and main game components. Pretty sure it says it on the packaging somewhere. If you can’t play online, how did you have access to buy the Halloween clothes pack?

On 3/25/2019 at 10:45 AM, Dragonfire82877 said:

@Axiiz, Friday the 13th is an online multiplayer game. You have to have internet connection to use the dlc and main game components. Pretty sure it says it on the packaging somewhere. If you can’t play online, how did you have access to buy the Halloween clothes pack?

My guess, and this is just a guess, is that he bought the digital version from the xbox store. Consoles will allow you to buy things in their store, but will not allow you to play online unless you have a subscription to either Playstation Plus or Xbox Live. Both run about $60 per year. Having said that, it's certainly something this person should have taken into consideration before purchasing the game. 

On 3/18/2019 at 4:24 PM, The Rain said:

Right, because Jason needs MORE buffs.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, Sogreth said:

Right, because Jason needs MORE buffs.

Just a couple.

I say this as someone who prefers Counselor play and who plays arguably the second worst Counselor in the game, Mitch. Jason could use a few small things to balance the early game.

Fix the block, slightly widen the grab and shorten the recovery. Speed up grabbing throwing knives, and remove the sound if Jason’s in Stalk, bear trap sound needs to go in Stalk too.

Tommy fuse box should start in the broken state to slow the game down a bit. Each Jason should receive an extra trap, as the meta is tanking them and objective control is Jason’s job early in the match. 

Counselors should be buffed when the perk rework happens, so I wouldn’t worry to much about it. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

19 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Just a couple.

I say this as someone who prefers Counselor play and who plays arguably the second worst Counselor in the game, Mitch. Jason could use a few small things to balance the early game.

Fix the block, slightly widen the grab and shorten the recovery. Speed up grabbing throwing knives, and remove the sound if Jason’s in Stalk, bear trap sound needs to go in Stalk too.

Tommy fuse box should start in the broken state to slow the game down a bit. Each Jason should receive an extra trap, as the meta is tanking them and objective control is Jason’s job early in the match. 

Counselors should be buffed when the perk rework happens, so I wouldn’t worry to much about it. 

19 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Do you know anything about the new patch? Sorry, I'm working a lot these days and I'm not aware

1 hour ago, TRUxNOIR said:

What's the perk changes?

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/21476-discussion-rolling-perks/?tab=comments#comment-331965

Here you go, feel free to add your own suggestions.

36 minutes ago, The Rain said:

Do you know anything about the new patch? Sorry, I'm working a lot these days and I'm not aware

Unfortunately no, it should be soonish as it was soon about a month ago.

Xbox One X.

1. Counselor randomly changing at the start of a match. Not the counselor that I picked. Random. All maps.

2. Jason having a messed up texture or outfit the entire match. Random. All maps. Any Jason.

3. Pink lightning effects or pink lighting on a few maps. Jarvis map for example.

4. Hiding spot bug that locks the camera to the hiding spot but allows the counselor to move around. Random. All maps.

5. Colorful rainbow issues on Pinehurst. Savini Jason's eyes glow different colors.

6. Players getting on top of the roof of Packanack Map.

I would like the player who uses Jason not to listen to the audio chat, because I see a lot helping janso. On the other hand, they would have to add points for the salt mines that kill with the car more than two camper

14 hours ago, alevinacho said:

I would like the player who uses Jason not to listen to the audio chat, because I see a lot helping janso. On the other hand, they would have to add points for the salt mines that kill with the car more than two camper

The Salt Mines no longer exist, as we have dedicated servers.

I read your notes and I want to help you with your interface problem. I am a user interface developer and designed many websites.