11 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I remember that, one of his videos is still on the games front page. It doesn’t make me very happy either. 

Indeed. 

6 hours ago, Fair Play said:

Sometimes actions are taken, and we are never made aware. I'm not sure how often those actions are taken.

@Slasher_Clone, I feel your pain on that one.

Well in high profile cases, it's usually pretty obvious when action is taken by virtue of said streamer not being able to play and make videos. 

6 hours ago, Risinggrave said:

Well in high profile cases, it's usually pretty obvious when action is taken by virtue of said streamer not being able to play and make videos. 

If one is cheating, high profile or not, and action is taken and they can't play anymore, that's fine. I don't personally worry about knowing about it. If they are removed from play, it makes the community better overall. That is what we should be striving for.

The new patch is brilliant!  Now it's actually fun and a treat to play as J-Boy instead of a "here we go again, let's chase Vanessa through loops for ten minutes" situation.

I hope in the next patch you can fix the spot on the front porch of the blue guest house on Jarvis House map.  Counselors can climb over the objects to get to an unreachable spot.  This is on Xbox One.  Thanks for keeping the game alive! 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, MaxRenn82 said:

The new patch is brilliant!  Now it's actually fun and a treat to play as J-Boy instead of a "here we go again, let's chase Vanessa through loops for ten minutes" situation.

I hope in the next patch you can fix the spot on the front porch of the blue guest house on Jarvis House map.  Counselors can climb over the objects to get to an unreachable spot.  This is on Xbox One.  Thanks for keeping the game alive! 

Glad you are enjoying the game!

if you come across players in that unreachable area again send video to Jasonkillsbugs.com.

@mattshotcha Can you let the team know about the  possible  exploit area in front of the vacation house On Jarvis map 

On 2/16/2019 at 6:38 PM, OCT 31 1978 said:

Glad you are enjoying the game!

if you come across players in that unreachable area again send video to Jasonkillsbugs.com.

@mattshotcha Can you let the team know about the  possible  exploit area in front of the vacation house On Jarvis map 

Thanks for tagging in! The porch area where counselors can get by the furniture is already being worked on! 

• Thanks 1

On 2/16/2019 at 6:16 PM, MaxRenn82 said:

Also, just to throw this out there, you can still kill people in that spot using combat stance. It takes some time and patience, but it can be done. 

Glad it’s being looked at though, it’s been around for as long as I can remember. 

Are they going to patch Jason being able to flip or destroy cars with throwing knives?  That happened to me and it's pretty cheap.  The Jasons who do that know what they're doing.

14 hours ago, He's Killing Me said:

Are they going to patch Jason being able to flip or destroy cars with throwing knives?  That happened to me and it's pretty cheap.  The Jasons who do that know what they're doing.

Yes and they were very close to doing it in the last patch but the code messed something else up so they wanted a little more time to nail it down completely.

should be addressed in the next patch.

• Thanks 1

On 2/13/2019 at 6:10 PM, KenshiroHNK said:

The problem is that the Jason-Hunters Teams doesn't need to be good, they just need to be coordinated because the game mechanics are against Jason when he is facing an armed crowd of optimized killers...

The problem with those Teams is still here, Jason is still outnumbered.

This is an asymmetrical game which means teamwork is involved but a lot do not play like that. They just run to cabins leave doors open and scatter like cockroaches.

Thanks for destroying the game. The community itself is already toxic enough and now they just unbalanced the game way more than it was at the beginning. I'm glad I'm leaving this game for good. Have fun with your autistic and realistic game.

2 hours ago, YusufpawFA said:

Thanks for destroying the game. The community itself is already toxic enough and now they just unbalanced the game way more than it was at the beginning. I'm glad I'm leaving this game for good. Have fun with your autistic and realistic game.

Bye, let the gate hit you on the way out of camp.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, Greasemunkey75 said:

This is an asymmetrical game which means teamwork is involved but a lot do not play like that. They just run to cabins leave doors open and scatter like cockroaches.

Teamwork is optional, but welcome when one can find it.

2 hours ago, YusufpawFA said:

You could have just said "farewell" and left it at that. Comments like yours reflect the "toxic" members of the community you were recently a part of.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, YusufpawFA said:

and now they just unbalanced the game way more than it was at the beginning.

Are u kidding? Pfff! Now the balance is as it should have been. 

Interaction lock isn't fixed, so I don't get why that is part of the notes. Otherwise, the patch has been fine. The balance is better now, although this isn't the buff Jason needed, considering it makes killing him easier.

What about the party chatters helping Jason find the counselors.Or is that just part of the game and this is the way it is if so I’ll play with it until LAST YEAR THE NIGHTMARE comes out which is way better than this game

8 minutes ago, Greasemunkey75 said:

What about the party chatters helping Jason find the counselors.Or is that just part of the game and this is the way it is if so I’ll play with it until LAST YEAR THE NIGHTMARE comes out which is way better than this game

Hopefully that game comes out soon.

On 2/21/2019 at 5:52 PM, Nougat said:

The balance is better now, although this isn't the buff Jason needed, considering it makes killing him easier.

How do you figure?

6 minutes ago, Greasemunkey75 said:

Yes, that is just the way it is. The ability of players to (ab)use party chat is not something the devs have any meaningful control over. 

Go play your other game... which hasn't come out yet but it is still somehow better than this game which is already out and kicks a fair amount of ass in my humble opinion.  You won't be missed.  QQ

44 minutes ago, Drop.Dead.Cynical said:

How do you figure?

Jason is easier to kill now because every hit he endures from a counselor post rage is a hit towards demasking him. Non stunning hits do more damage on Jason. As soon as the mask is off, sweater stun and kill. Although, the coordinated Jason kill squads are killing him before rage hits though. 

42 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Jason is easier to kill now because every hit he endures from a counselor post rage is a hit towards demasking him. Non stunning hits do more damage on Jason. As soon as the mask is off, sweater stun and kill. Although, the coordinated Jason kill squads are killing him before rage hits though. 

Ironic. I'd expect the stun hits to do more damage, since, you know,  they stun him.

I suppose in theory that could make it easier but I still see people fail at killing Jason multiple times a day. 

Thanks for the clarification, though. 

On 2/23/2019 at 12:26 PM, Dragonfire82877 said:

fitting you clarify this within this thread, everything about the thread is hilarious.

you mad lads

• Confused 1

On 2/21/2019 at 3:19 PM, YusufpawFA said:

I'm glad I'm leaving this game for good. Have fun with your autistic and realistic game.

Bet you're not as glad you're leaving as we are :)

• Like 1

On 2/24/2019 at 11:18 PM, MyDadOwnsADealership said:

fitting you clarify this within this thread, everything about the thread is hilarious.

you mad lads

Actually @MyDadOwnsADealership, this has been mentioned in several other threads as well, not just this one. Maybe, if you’re inclined, you could go read it in one of those threads that might not be as hilarious to you? Not really sure how this thread is hilarious however. 

On 2/24/2019 at 11:18 PM, MyDadOwnsADealership said:

you mad lads

Welcome to camp

When you got a second go do an intro post and stop by and read the forum rules. You might want to take Dragons advice and go read some other threads. Glad you your having a good time so far in camp.

I honestly cannot play one round without Jason cheating with one of the counselors. It makes me not play this game anymore. I play all the time every day and about 90% of my rounds Jason is cheating.