I agree with grease this game has changed so much, it's all the kids and people that did the free download in October crying they getting beat up part of what makes this game fun is the chase , you people wanna talk about in the movie Jason is something to be feared , in the movies we didnt need a shotgun to bring him to his knees or multiple people to kill him . They say they can't add new content not so much as a rock , truth is they dont care about there game they want it to die so they can shut it down they got there money . These past few updates have all been about buffing jason and taking weapons and the ability to fight away from us this a game should be fun for both sides I have no problem killing everyone when I'm Jason before the last update . But my point is most of the time people cheat when they jason by having a buddy tell them where people are and now we do crap because he longer can be stunned in rage bull crap, you won game of the in 2017 the way it was released not with this crap there are to balance game without ruining the game I like playing both sides but I believe this last update is only good for people who was not good at being jason and was good at surviving either they already use to dying they just see a buffer Jason.  They game is ruined place fix and find a better way to balance game or shut it down . Also I heard yall may do a halloween game please dont let a better company do it thank you 

I would also like to why keep changing something with out fixing current bugs , the game has been full of bugs since day 1 , yet you keep changing the game and not fixing the bugs do you guys test your updates

• Like 1

Now you guys could have give jason more traps and knives made his shift come back faster hard to stun while in rage , there are thing that could have been better to balance game but what good are perks if they only work in until he hits rage , dont give they still work , no they dont because I like fighting Jason because if I fight him others can escape,  because I like the chase I'm not the only player like that , but you call us trolls , maybe just maybe , we have put a lot of time in since day 1 to become that good because we liked your game so much it's all we play , we shouldn't be killed by a level 18 jason bought this before there was a game 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Shawn7977 said:

Now you guys could have give jason more traps and knives made his shift come back faster hard to stun while in rage , there are thing that could have been better to balance game but what good are perks if they only work in until he hits rage , dont give they still work , no they dont because I like fighting Jason because if I fight him others can escape,  because I like the chase I'm not the only player like that , but you call us trolls , maybe just maybe , we have put a lot of time in since day 1 to become that good because we liked your game so much it's all we play , we shouldn't be killed by a level 18 jason bought this before there was a game 

It is really funny that Luck is more important than Strength to stun Jason. Everybody is choosing the persons that would run away from the every fight they see and they are the most useful for fighting Jason. I really can't understand why Adam or Buggzy exists if they have a stat that they cannot find a use for. 

As a former player who quit this game a while ago, this makes me want to pick it back up again. Jason's weak nature was one of my major reasons for quitting, I absolutely love this!!

27 minutes ago, DarkBitterAndAngry said:

As a former player who quit this game a while ago, this makes me want to pick it back up again. Jason's weak nature was one of my major reasons for quitting, I absolutely love this!!

You mean you sucked at Jason. Now that hes nearly unstoppable, you'll play again..  You would've never of caught me, by myself. With the old patch. Congratulations, heres your participation trophy 🏆

• Like 1

THIS is why Jason-mains pushed so hard for stun protection:

There's a world of difference between stunning Jason to save a teammate or buy time to restart a car or fix a phone, and stunning Jason because you're an obnoxious asshole. Don't give me that "Well, if the Jason was a better player he wouldn't need stun protection!" bullshit, that's nothing but a red herring to divert attention from the fact that counselors whined until they got their way and the devs changed a hulking near-unstoppable serial killer into a frail little bitch in a hockey mask (or bag).

Earlier, I helped a Chad fix the phone so he could call the cops. The second they arrived, I took my Bunny Girl ass and ran full-speed for them. You know what Chad did? He set a bear-trap in the doorway of the room, locked the door, and sat there for over 5 minutes before Jason finally found him. When he stepped in the trap, Chad hopped out the window, ran to the next cabin, and did it again. While all this is going on (Higgens small) the police are literally right down the road. He could have taken off at any time, but he chose not to and instead spent the rest of the match looping Jason through cabins. 

"Impossible to escape" my ass, that's just another way of saying "Its no fun if I can't humiliate Jason anymore".

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

THIS is why Jason-mains pushed so hard for stun protection:

There's a world of difference between stunning Jason to save a teammate or buy time to restart a car or fix a phone, and stunning Jason because you're an obnoxious asshole. Don't give me that "Well, if the Jason was a better player he wouldn't need stun protection!" bullshit, that's nothing but a red herring to divert attention from the fact that counselors whined until they got their way and the devs changed a hulking near-unstoppable serial killer into a frail little bitch in a hockey mask (or bag).

Earlier, I helped a Chad fix the phone so he could call the cops. The second they arrived, I took my Bunny Girl ass and ran full-speed for them. You know what Chad did? He set a bear-trap in the doorway of the room, locked the door, and sat there for over 5 minutes before Jason finally found him. When he stepped in the trap, Chad hopped out the window, ran to the next cabin, and did it again. While all this is going on (Higgens small) the police are literally right down the road. He could have taken off at any time, but he chose not to and instead spent the rest of the match looping Jason through cabins. 

"Impossible to escape" my ass, that's just another way of saying "Its no fun if I can't humiliate Jason anymore".

When Jason has rage,  you dont have time to set traps.  Nuff said 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Thisgameused2bfun said:

Bingo Rocky!!! October Free PS Month is EXACTLY why we got this "new buff!" And on a side note- funny how this game which is rated "Adult 18+" is NOW PLAYED BY SOO MANY KIDS AND UNDER 18 YEAR OLDS...Hmmmm I wonder why we got this "new buff????" Because you know tons of parents WEREN'T letting their CHILDREN PLAY THIS GAME BEFORE OCTOBER!!! The proof is all there guys! Just put the game please to the way it was or at least BRING BACK STUNNNNNNNNN!!!

Just  attempted to play the new update and the Jason quit in 3 mins when someone called the cops. Can we not have quitters update, can we make the game playable, just the FAKE SALT MINES  that never really existed it was attempt to stop quitters quit but that was a ploy.

11 minutes ago, ExoticAsFxck said:

When Jason has rage,  you dont have time to set traps.  Nuff said 

Bullshit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6ypBaGn8NU

I'm not embedding that one because it's several minutes long, but if you skip to about 8:30 you'll see somebody doing exactly that, setting traps while Jason has Rage.

• Like 1

It's still unfair dude. When Jason gets rage. If you're trying to escape in the car, while he has rage, and Jason hits it, you're screwed. That's all there is too it. You won't be able to start it unless he leaves the car. Let's see your example of this. The one in a million chance that the counselors escape now.  The game is broken.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Bullshit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6ypBaGn8NU

I'm not embedding that one because it's several minutes long, but if you skip to about 8:30 you'll see somebody doing exactly that, setting traps while Jason has Rage.

I really didn’t see anything special just normal gameplay. THATS NOT ANY BREAKING NEW FOOTAGE. I have only survived for 20 mins once but now the perks are changed to defense than offense.

1 minute ago, Greasemunkey75 said:

I really didn’t see anything special just normal gameplay. THATS NOT ANY BREAKING NEW FOOTAGE. I have only survived for 20 mins once but now the perks are changed to defense than offense.

So we just hide the whole match? Oof 

8 hours ago, Thisgameused2bfun said:

Bingo Rocky!!! October Free PS Month is EXACTLY why we got this "new buff!" And on a side note- funny how this game which is rated "Adult 18+" is NOW PLAYED BY SOO MANY KIDS AND UNDER 18 YEAR OLDS...Hmmmm I wonder why we got this "new buff????" Because you know tons of parents WEREN'T letting their CHILDREN PLAY THIS GAME BEFORE OCTOBER!!! The proof is all there guys! Just put the game please to the way it was or at least BRING BACK STUNNNNNNNNN!!!

I mean this is what I imagined but It was very aggravating to see most of the people doing the bullying were lvl 150’s half the time. People believe I’m whining when I say it’s not fair to make Jason completely invincible but you have to think about it. You are on the run and you have a Jason that is pursuing you. There is no escape from that. When you fix that 4 seater and the majority of the party escapes what about the rest? They still need time to get stuff together to fix remaining objectives. ( I don’t use VC because of the amount of times I’ve been harassed and people probably mute anyway )

I understand the buff for the bullies, I had many matches where they did nothing except hit me and taunt the whole time and it’s aggravating. I love the new buff in other aspects but where’s the fun where the kills are handed right to you because no one can fight back without a gun? Counselors lose their fighting chance when rage mode hits because we all try to win the game but with this rage mode it seems like people have to purposely sacrifice themselves to let others escape. 

I’d say just buff the stun resistance rather than removing it completely. One mentioned have it gradually increase while in rage. And have Rage built on the amount of times Jason is hit. That way you need to use your stun and get right out. Don’t beat on him repeatedly.

that way it still leaves the challenge there for Jason and not full blown immunity where it’s an instant win. Yes it was fine the way it was but a little stun resistance to specific stat characters would of done nicely too. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, QueenOfIllusion said:

I mean this is what I imagined but It was very aggravating to see most of the people doing the bullying were lvl 150’s half the time. People believe I’m whining when I say it’s not fair to make Jason completely invincible but you have to think about it. You are on the run and you have a Jason that is pursuing you. There is no escape from that. When you fix that 4 seater and the majority of the party escapes what about the rest? They still need time to get stuff together to fix remaining objectives. ( I don’t use VC because of the amount of times I’ve been harassed and people probably mute anyway )

I understand the buff for the bullies, I had many matches where they did nothing except hit me and taunt the whole time and it’s aggravating. I love the new buff in other aspects but where’s the fun where the kills are handed right to you because no one can fight back without a gun? Counselors lose their fighting chance when rage mode hits because we all try to win the game but with this rage mode it seems like people have to purposely sacrifice themselves to let others escape. 

I’d say just buff the stun resistance rather than removing it completely. One mentioned have it gradually increase while in rage. And have Rage built on the amount of times Jason is hit. That way you need to use your stun and get right out. Don’t beat on him repeatedly.

that way it still leaves the challenge there for Jason and not full blown immunity where it’s an instant win. Yes it was fine the way it was but a little stun resistance to specific stat characters would of done nicely too. 

If you haven't noticed. Rage is based on how many times hes hit. I've had a Jason get rage within 5 minutes because they were ganging up on him. 

I could. I have the best hide n seek perks. But that's boring. What'd be the point... 

I see that HaHaTrump couldn't beat my car argument. Yeah, because that's fact. And theres still Jason's exploiting the knife-car glitch. Yeah. Fair play. Fair play.

6 minutes ago, ExoticAsFxck said:

If you haven't noticed. Rage is based on how many times hes hit. I've had a Jason get rage within 5 minutes because they were ganging up on him. 

Oh no I know that, but it also speeds up when you break down doors and such too. It usually happens around the 8 minute mark from observation as well? I could be wrong.

but this isn’t my main concern. It’s just seems the rage is a little too OP now when other issues could be fixed instead. 

Like Debbys stunning me when they have the lowest strength in one hit. Same with Vanessa’s stunning me every time they hit. Who’s to say they had perks etc. but it shouldn’t have happened the amount of times that it did with low strength/luck characters. That could of been adjusted instead. 

Or just an overall resistance boost to rage rather than full blown immunity. 

9 hours ago, Thisgameused2bfun said:

! The proof is all there guys! Just put the game please to the way it was or at least BRING BACK STUNNNNNNNNN!!!

No thanks...    

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

No thanks...    

Why not? Maybe not bring it back completely but at least a simple resistance boost. And stat fixes to counselors with no strength being able to stun with one hit every time. 

It still leaves openings for escape but also just be careful about not being able to stun as often.

7 hours ago, ExoticAsFxck said:

That’s exactly why the changes were put in, to address the gangs attempting to bully him...a group of counselors shouldn’t  be able to keep Jason at bay and on his back, the way the game has been for too long..... Jason should be forcing you to get objectives done and team up to escape or get the the kill Parameters ready and attempted...... he should not show up at an objective and then be gang raped to death unable to do anything........that was when it was broken.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, QueenOfIllusion said:

Oh no I know that, but it also speeds up when you break down doors and such too. It usually happens around the 8 minute mark from observation as well? I could be wrong.

but this isn’t my main concern. It’s just seems the rage is a little too OP now when other issues could be fixed instead. 

Like Debbys stunning me when they have the lowest strength in one hit. Same with Vanessa’s stunning me every time they hit. Who’s to say they had perks etc. but it shouldn’t have happened the amount of times that it did with low strength/luck characters. That could of been adjusted instead. 

Or just an overall resistance boost to rage rather than full blown immunity. 

I could actually get on board with this. This would balance it out. Its one sided right now. Not every game counselors are ganging up on Jason. But i agree it's unfair when they do.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, QueenOfIllusion said:

Why not? Maybe not bring it back completely but at least a simple resistance boost. And stat fixes to counselors with no strength being able to stun with one hit every time. 

It still leaves openings for escape but also just be careful about not being able to stun as often.

Theres a lot of things I would have done if I was in charge of this game.  That would have allowed counselors to still fight back. but still give Jason the constant advantage in combat.

But the game devs decided to take the easy route and give Jason stun during rage.

I can't really complain about the devs current changes.  Because anything is better then how it was.

Before the engine update that altered his grab and broke his block.  The game to me was in a  great spot. The only real problem was counselors being able to hit Jason through doors.

Now its more like.  Counselors have the advantage for the 1st half of the match,, Jason gets the advantage for later half.  Seems fair to me.

6 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

That’s exactly why the changes were put in, to address the gangs attempting to bully him...a group of counselors shouldn’t  be able to keep Jason at bay and on his back the way the game has been for too long..... Jason should be forcing you to get objectives done and team up to escape or get the the kill Parameters ready and attempted...... he should not show up at an objective and then be gang raped to death unable to do anything that was when it was broken.

So how you supposed to fix the stuff if Jason is there? Is he gonna wait for you to fix it, then kill you? You contradicted yourself mate. You said when he goes to an objective, they can't hit you so they can fix the stuff? Makes no sense 😂😂😂

On 1/29/2019 at 2:43 PM, mattshotcha said:

BALANCING AND TUNING
Jason - Buffing Mother’s Special, Special Boy.

• Weapon Swing - Jason can now swing his equipped weapon to hit multiple targets at once. This will help Jason defend himself against bullies.
  • Stun - It is no longer possible to Stun Jason while he is in Rage Mode unless using a shotgun or Pamela’s sweater.
  • Rage Indicator will show on the minimap when Jason enters Rage Mode. 

Holy smokes, this is one thing I've really been craving. This is gonna really put the fear o god back into counselors.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ExoticAsFxck said:

I could actually get on board with this. This would balance it out. Its one sided right now. Not every game counselors are ganging up on Jason. But i agree it's unfair when they do.

Yes exactly! If this happens it still leaves strategy in play for both sides. Let strength characters do the hitting. Let Jason be more resistant to stun than full immunity. Still leaves a window of 50/50 for both stunning or getting killed 

1 hour ago, HuDawg said:

Theres a lot of things I would have done if I was in charge of this game.  That would have allowed counselors to still fight back. but still give Jason the constant advantage in combat.

But the game devs decided to take the easy route and give Jason stun during rage.

I can't really complain about the devs current changes.  Because anything is better then how it was.

Before the engine update that altered his grab and broke his block.  The game to me was in a  great spot. The only real problem was counselors being able to hit Jason through doors.

Now its more like.  Counselors have the advantage for the 1st half of the match,, Jason gets the advantage for later half.  Seems fair to me.

I can agree with your first half there. I hated the ganging and I wish I was around the time the game first launched to see it in full.

But Jason’s advantage is unfair slightly because of the full immunity. It’s an instant given if found by him and will stay on you because you can’t fight back. Jason always has the advantage no matter what. But resistance increase rather than  being untouchable still would be better in terms of fair play when survival can still be 50/50.

i say this from both a Jason and Counselor point of view. I don’t want my matches as Jason to be easy cause I’m now fully untouchable at that point. I liked the challenge. ( not the bullying though. ) but a resistance boost would of done wonders for me with just that

I’m sure this patch is just an early testing stage and they will make tweaks but I’m just trying to get a point across that this was just a little too easy for Jason now. 

• Thanks 1