16 minutes ago, Zodemere said:

Or u could try to escape maybe? Use bear traps? Call police even? Not sure how these strats are god like!

This is not serious answers man. I  was talking about when jason raging and tunnels you. And this is your strats? Ok man. GG.

6 minutes ago, Xenofon1313 said:

This is not serious answers man. I  was talking about when jason raging and tunnels you. And this is your strats? Ok man. GG.

Honestly, if Jason is tunneling you, you’re screwed, buff or no buff. 

10 minutes ago, Xenofon1313 said:

If he tunnels u prior to rage then nothings changed. After rage then its your fault u have not done things to prepae for him ie the things i said previous. Heck last nite i had to run a circle around a long table for 5+ mins til timer ran out, every now & then i'd jump the window & use 1/2 a health spray. Easy peasy!

Can we please get a lock on new forum membership and/or a probationary period after joining where members can’t post for a month? We don’t need people joining the forum just to bitch and be loud trying to push an inaccurate narrative that overrepresents their position. Kthnx

• Like 1

17 hours ago, dmack621 said:

That is all I need to quote to get my point across.

Btw, that point being that as I said, poor counselors NEED their crutch to survive.

17 hours ago, BeautyNumber2 said:

Can we please get a lock on new forum membership and/or a probationary period after joining where members can’t post for a month? We don’t need people joining the forum just to bitch and be loud trying to push an inaccurate narrative that overrepresents their position. Kthnx

Yup, most of the people bitching are new members who are also mostly new to the game and have only ever experienced Piñata The 13th. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Psychophonic said:

Yes! And it works (PC).

Thank you! 👍

17 hours ago, BeautyNumber2 said:

I'm new and haven't been rude to anyone and i don't think that's fair! People should be able to voice their opinion whether all of us agree or not.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Psychophonic said:

Yes! And it works (PC)

Well I guess that "invincible god-like Jason" bullshit is over then, huh? If you demask him, he'll be stunned (like before) and you can use the sweater and TJ to kill him (also like before).

Now that that's out of the way, the only ones still whining are only doing it because their pinyata-party is over. Don't give me that stupid "You MUST stun Jason to survive!" bullshit because plenty of us still survive just fine without it.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Vanessaismymain said:

I'm new and haven't been rude to anyone and i don't think that's fair! People should be able to voice their opinion whether all of us agree or not.

I believe it the comment you’re referring to was a joke more than a serious request. Beauty was pointing out that most of the complaints are from new members to the community. You should be allowed to voice your opinion and I wouldn’t seriously worry about any kind of lock on new members. The join button can be turned off, this isn’t the type of situation where it would be. 

Ok, This is funny. After reviewing many of these post and being a long time lurker I had to put my 2 cents in. To the whole community, what is wrong with you? We all play this game and we all must love it other wise why do we come back to it.  I am so confused by the trash talk in the forum as well as in game. SO many Jason's and counselor's just straight up trash talking. It is very rare that I will be in a game where good luck is said at the beginning of the match and then GG at the end it gets so personal. And here in the forums when someone wants to voice their concern over a patch you guys wanna attack someone for having an opinion ? Get the hell off your soap boxes. Your comments are not needed, many people in this forum have a valid point. The subject ... which is the patch.  You can tell who plays Jason the most and who plays a counselor in this post. The facts are what matter. Fact is the Jason players have done exactly what the Counselor players are doing now , crying because Jason was getting whooped on. Does that make Jason players any better or worse? No .. so be the bigger person. You don't have to belittle someone because they have their own opinion. If you don't like what they have to say ignore them , its obviously not going to have an Impact is it ? It just makes you feel better. As someone with NO skin in the game ... I say It makes you look like an A$$. I have seen Jason get his butt handed to him many times over but I have also seen Jason dominate just as many times. is it balanced ? who can say since its based on how well someone plays. I keep seeing people say "Well change your play style then"  Well we kinda have to now don't we as players? .. but couldn't the same be said PRE -Patch to the Jason Players. 

I have seen people say "bout time , the bullying stops now" ? WHAT ? So let me get this Straight Jason can see the entire map , He knows where everything is. He can teleport, See in infrared , Magically hear his traps go off from a football field away, swim fast as a shark, be stealthy as a ninja, can kill counselors, and can only be "killed" by doing specific task by counselors , and you think he is not powerful enough? Jason in the hands of Experienced players will dominate completely. If not played by an experienced player then heh .. he kills a few new players themselves but to sit here and say he should be a god is crazy. The statement that look at the movies Jason don't get beat up like a pinata and should be a killing machine. guess what? give them people a prize because they are right .. but you know what else? THERE's also always a survivor. And having Jason in rage mode for the last half of the game has virtually stopped any new to novice players from escaping.  

Now I am sure someone is going to copy and paste this reply and rip it apart while stripping me of my dignity, but let me just say this. I am in agreement with this patch in my opinion, up until the part you tell me Jason is granted a Rage mode where he can't be stunned for the entirety of the rest of the game. Why not a rage mode Meter that the more you hit him the more it moves up until he hits RAGE and can't be stunned in the normal ways, BUT then a timer triggers and he cools down given that lone survivor a chance to stun him so they can survive.  That to me would add balance and would still be a deterrent to them counselors that think they are more bad a$$ then Jason. What if when it comes down to just one survivor left he can't go into rage mode any longer or at least can be stunned again giving the last survivor a chance to escape. I dont know just my thoughts ... 

I have played Jason and the way the counselors would run their mouths, degrade me as a trash Jason ( and much worse) and then just woop me for 20 mins forced me to only play as a counselor.  I hated it cause I never wanted to be Jason, and this patch, I like it because it does give Jason his "power" back, but lets be serious.. all the Good Jason players did not need this anyways. You know how many times I would stun Jason just for coming head on at me and hear the Jason Player get mad and say "Bul$%^&" while he starts smashing the button to get up as if the counselor should not be able to fight back ? Has anyone Seen Friday 7 ummm Jason gets his A$$ handed to him but keeps coming and coming .. So if you're going to call out the movies as evidence for why something should have gotten done in the game ... Lets not forget 7, also lets not forget in this game Jason can kill the counselors and thats it for them and yes they can "Kill" him too but are they ? .. nahhh he will be back next Movie.  

In the end my god are we not all divided in some way or fashion already in this world? can we stop the real world bullying and just come together and enjoy this game that I cannot seem to walk away from. In my Opinion Jason needed a Buff, but this strong of one? ... maybe not so much. I will say, since patch I have been able to escape still but that was if I had a group of people that know what they are doing ... you drop me in a group of new players I am gonna die because they are still learning where and how to do things meanwhile its a blood bath. I will keep playing because I love it ... But In My opinion balance is what will keep the player base Playing and I hope they find it. they're real close ... P.S I love that Jason's swing now hits multiple people .. that's how it would be in real life ? 

P.S.S there is a new glitch now PS4 where if I check my Map I will swing my weapon for no reason, and then not be able to activate or pick up anything until I swing again ? has this been reported .. AND I saw an Exploit being used where the counselor was swinging his/her weapon and would kinda teleport a few feet ahead each time ? not sure if this gave them an advantage or not cause Jason still got his A$$ .. hahah.

See you guys in the game .. thanks for reading my opinion 

2 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Well I guess that "invincible god-like Jason" bullshit is over then, huh? If you demask him, he'll be stunned (like before) and you can use the sweater and TJ to kill him (also like before).

Now that that's out of the way, the only ones still whining are only doing it because their pinyata-party is over. Don't give me that stupid "You MUST stun Jason to survive!" bullshit because plenty of us still survive just fine without it.

so other weapons(bat/wrench/pipe/ax) can still drop him to knees after sweater stun now again? I thought they were saying it had to be the shotgun now?..

Just now, badassgixxer05 said:

so other weapons(bat/wrench/pipe/ax) can still drop him to knees after sweater stun now again? I thought they were saying it had to be the shotgun now?

The way I understand it is the shotgun is the only non-sweater weapon that will stun him post-Rage. If he is hit with a weapon that causes him to lose his mask, that should result in a stun. When the sweater is used, he is stunned/hypnotized and a hit from a bat or other weapon SHOULD result in him dropping to his knees as before. 

Is this is incorrect, someone tell me. 

10 minutes ago, XVXJokerXVX said:

If you don't like what they have to say ignore them , its obviously not going to have an Impact is it ?

You should have taken your own advice on this, but don’t worry your new so I’m not going to rip you apart.

but couldn't the same be said PRE -Patch to the Jason Players. 

No because one is a play style problem and the other was a fault in the mechanics of the game.

Now I am sure someone is going to copy and paste this reply and rip it apart while stripping me of my dignity

You decide when to give up your dignity, no one can take it from you unless you let them. 

Dignity is a gift, you give yourself. 

Edit - welcome to camp and could you break up your paragraphs a bit more with long post like that, thanks.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Vanessaismymain said:

I agree. You’re pretty awesome.👍🏻

In their defense, they’re just growing tired of the bellyaching. Those of us who welcome the new change watched — from launch — Jason getting weaker and weaker through nerfs; not because Jason was too powerful, but because people playing as counselors didn’t try to get better. They didn’t try to LEARN the game, or expand their play styles. F13 is not Fortnite or Call of Duty; it’s a very DIFFERENT multiplayer game where tactics and team work are critical. You can’t run into a match guns-blazing; you have to play smart to survive.

And, because these players had no desire to learn, they kept whining until Jason was made weak enough for them to survive. And still, that wasn’t enough. They kept complaining until Jason was nerfed to the point that he was virtually powerless against stacked groups. In other words, these players weren’t good at the game, so they complained their way to success. They wanted F13 to play like the more casual, mainstream games they’re accustomed to. Essentially, they wanted to press the “win” button, and succeed automatically. 

So as you can probably guess, the more faithful players here are ecstatic that they’re trying to re-balance the game. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Zodemere said:

If he tunnels u prior to rage then nothings changed. After rage then its your fault u have not done things to prepae for him ie the things i said previous. Heck last nite i had to run a circle around a long table for 5+ mins til timer ran out, every now & then i'd jump the window & use 1/2 a health spray. Easy peasy!

Man, you are off topic. On my original post in said that i like to fight jason and if loose, fair enough. Also i am good jason player and i don't need this buff personally. Now it's so much easier for me and unfair for the counselors when my Jason raging. I love to play as jason and counselor but with this update they pushing me out of the game. I don't want to escape fast with police or car because I've done it millions of times. I'm not tea bagger or troller just i want to fight a good jason player. Make Jason as strong and powerful as you want but not immune to stuns bc when a good jason raging now, you are 100% dead. No counter play to this when he tunnels you. This is my opinion. 

Geez the salty tears from the jason trolls are flooding so much its like a sea of babies that need to go cry to their mamas. To the others who disagree with the buff i say there's many many strategies, look on Youtube if u must!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Xenofon1313 said:

i want to fight a good jason player.

Not really what was intended when the game first came out.You were really only to fight if absolutely necessary.You were only to survive/escape at best 20% of the time if memory serves.  I escaped via the police post patch didn't hit Jason once.

2 minutes ago, TimDuke 01 said:

Not really what was intended when the game first came out.You were really only to fight if absolutely necessary.You were only to survive/escape at best 20% of the time if memory serves.  I escaped via the police post patch didn't hit Jason once.

Man, i escaped too post patch via police and car without hear jason's theme. The thing is that it's not challenging for me anymore. I've done it millions of times. I said my opinion above. 

1 minute ago, Xenofon1313 said:

Man, i escaped too post patch via police and car without hear jason's theme. The thing is that it's not challenging for me anymore. I've done it millions of times. I said my opinion above. 

So wut u are saying is we need to buff jason even more? I'm down with trying that! For instance, make rage happen even sooner, add instant block button vs 2 buttons, no stamina for counselors when hitting a blocking jason (this is personally why i quit blocking plus they run if u blocking) and how bout jason can see jarvis radio so he knows which power to knock out! We could call it hardcore mode or real movie monster mode!

17 minutes ago, Zodemere said:

So wut u are saying is we need to buff jason even more? I'm down with trying that! For instance, make rage happen even sooner, add instant block button vs 2 buttons, no stamina for counselors when hitting a blocking jason (this is personally why i quit blocking plus they run if u blocking) and how bout jason can see jarvis radio so he knows which power to knock out! We could call it hardcore mode or real movie monster mode!

I said make Jason as strong as you want BUT NOT immune to stuns when raging.

1)Reduce 50-60% stun ratio

2) Immune to stuns when Jason break doors

3)Increase Jason's speed

4)Unlimited sense and stalk

And many other things. At least you have a chance to survive the night. The devs are lazy and gave him immune bc it was easy for them to do it. 

6 hours ago, prodigy5 said:

I don't like the new Jason buff, but I know its here to stay (probably), so I accept it. But here is what I will never accept: If I am being chased by a "raging" "slashing Jason," and I run out of stamina, its over. Can't stun him to force the grab to take my now completely useless pocket knife. (which were nearly useless before the patch). What the devs should have done is make it that Jason cannot slash councilors while in rage mode and must grab the councilor so that pocket knives can Actually save you! No brainer!  

This is borderline.....one of the most incoherent posts I have ever read.... you want to take slashing way from the slasher in his own game.....?????

and pocket knives have never been useless.... if you mean because the Jason you have faced always slash that because a few patches ago knives were out of control and slashing became the new meta to deal with it...which is still a sound strategy.

PLEASE SAVE FRIDAY THE 13TH!!!

What is the use for EPIC/LEGNDRY SWIFT ATTACKER, SLUGGER, HEAVY HITTER and SUCKER PUNCH perks if COUNSELORS CAN'T STUN JASON AFTER 10 MINS or JUST CAUSE HE'S IN RAGE!!!? Seriously, this is bogus; just "defending yourself" is now IMPOSSIBLE AFTER RAGE!? Sapping those last bits of STAMINA off Jason make ALL THE DIFFERENCE in the end and now that's all gone. Just running around until your stamina is out with no way to recharge but to wait for your stamina bar rexharge(*in FULL FEAR so it REALLY DOESN'T WORK LOL) for an OP JASON with infinite stamina is super duper lame. Think about it Black Tower... You got a lot of "tweaking" to do. You guys are so LUCKY to have got FRIDAY THE 13TH THE GAME... PLEASE DO RIGHT BY ITS MANY FANS WHO LOVE IT AND FIX THIS IMMEDIATELY... THIS GAME DESERVES IT!!! 

10 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

This is borderline.....one of the most incoherent posts I have ever read.... you want to take slashing way from the slasher in his own game.....?????

and pocket knives have never been useless.... if you mean because the Jason you have faced always slash that because a few patches ago knives were out of control and slashing became the new meta to deal with it...which is still a sound strategy.

Not sure why Jason needs to avoid a knife, really. Here, I side with counselors.

If a counselor is a few feet from escaping to the cops, then a knife is the difference, so I understand if a Jason slashes. But how often is that the case?

I don’t understand why Jason needs to slash counselors, to be honest. A knife buys you a little time, but nothing more. If a Jason who gets knifed can’t catch the counselor again, Jason needs to seriously up his game. New players get a pass, but I’m surprised experienced Jasons need to slash to get a kill. 

How long is the double XP for? I don't get my account back until Thursday so hopefully its still going then, I need this event badly.

1 hour ago, JackTV said:

I agree. You’re pretty awesome.👍🏻

In their defense, they’re just growing tired of the bellyaching. Those of us who welcome the new change watched — from launch — Jason getting weaker and weaker through nerfs; not because Jason was too powerful, but because people playing as counselors didn’t try to get better. They didn’t try to LEARN the game, or expand their play styles. F13 is not Fortnite or Call of Duty; it’s a very DIFFERENT multiplayer game where tactics and team work are critical. You can’t run into a match guns-blazing; you have to play smart to survive.

And, because these players had no desire to learn, they kept whining until Jason was made weak enough for them to survive. And still, that wasn’t enough. They kept complaining until Jason was nerfed to the point that he was virtually powerless against stacked groups. In other words, these players weren’t good at the game, so they complained their way to success. They wanted F13 to play like the more casual, mainstream games they’re accustomed to. Essentially, they wanted to press the “win” button, and succeed automatically. 

So as you can probably guess, the more faithful players here are ecstatic that they’re trying to re-balance the game. 

Thanks bro! I appreciate it you too. 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1