28 minutes ago, The Milwauking Dead said:

Wow. The trolls are really upset about this...... good. 

Agreed! I hope they quit playing forever like some are threatening, good riddance! Personally this patch has changed my play style to now i escape asap. Prior i'd run out the timer most times (still do when have to) but since i main Tiff i rarely would try to stun Jason and now avoid doing any damage unless we are trying to kill him.

14 hours ago, TRUxNOIR said:

Counselors is this the end of Friday the 13th the game? 

For you, hopefully. Stop playing if you hate it so much.

I'm so very disappointed in the development team, you have messed up before with patches ,this time you have completely frikken ruined it I do nothing but play this game,  the fact Jason goes into rage fast the more hes atacked makes nearly I'possible to escape, example. Cops are at 1 end of map you Wont make if you can't stun him, u have set us up for failer, everyone  on os4 plat. Is quiting , itll never be the same, you ruins it, it's not better it's worse, you need to make stunn chance effective in rage that is go a cost you everything people will leave, I've Benn a 150+ for a year and a half I'm faltering before I play it, I can't believe I'd go this far,with cheating and people helping jason ? Its a frikien nightmare im sick to my stomach, I'm have 30 Legendary perk to perfection now they're useless,  chang it back please

This might be the most poorly-written post I've ever seen here, and that's saying a lot. I mean, is this actually English?

chang it back please

racist

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, TRUxNOIR said:

To sum it all up, JASON & the Counselors were not the problem,  glitches and map environments were the problem,  don't fix it if it ain't broken, the new patch updates are fantastic I love em, only someone decided to top the tide to the killer Illfonics and gun media &holdings  (please  listen to you platform professionals, we love this game how it was we need to have stunn capabilities ) if I'm at 1 end and cops at the other? There's no chance, if Jason simply knows the game ur dead, it's awfull being a counselor Like this) give him 50% Stunn resistance  in rage , shall comfort but a start, it needs to be fair like it was design originally,  here us retract the stunn patch please pros are leaving ps4 without hope of reframe,  thanx

Oh get over it! The stun-immunity is here to stay. If you hate it that badly, you need a new game. They're not going to reverse the patch so stop wasting your time. 

BTW, the endless troll tears that this patch has generated is so wonderfully sweet. I honestly wish the devs had Jason start out the match in rage mode. Then people would REALLY lose their minds, lol.

1 hour ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

The stun-immunity is here to stay.

I honestly hope that you're right and that the devs don't listen to all these babies.

8 minutes ago, Dolemite said:

I honestly hope that you're right and that the devs don't listen to all these babies.

Me too, but seeing as how the very first thing the new Dev team did was buff Jason, I'd say I'm right. Let them whine/threaten to leave/claim "all the pros are leaving"/etc.. all they want, it's not going to change a damn thing. They'll either adapt,  or go away.

I think next time I'm Jason I'll intentionally get my ass kicked so I can get Rage early, then I'll slash everyone to death while they hopelessly break their weapons on me. Then I'll collect all the salty tears and build my own ocean complete with Sea Gulls trained to mimic the sound of a baby crying.

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Me too, but seeing as how the very first thing the new Dev team did was buff Jason, I'd say I'm right. Let them whine/threaten to leave/claim "all the pros are leaving"/etc.. all they want, it's not going to change a damn thing. They'll either adapt,  or go away.

I think next time I'm Jason I'll intentionally get my ass kicked so I can get Rage early, then I'll slash everyone to death while they hopelessly break their weapons on me. Then I'll collect all the salty tears and build my own ocean complete with Sea Gulls trained to mimic the sound of a baby crying.

I'm tired of people saying Gun and Black Tower are shitty devs this isn't true at all.  I think as a community we should get along and stop with the insults. Telling people to go play something else is not the right way to act about this.  This isn't directed at you HahaTrumpwon! 

I know i'm new to the forum but i'm certainly not new to f13 or Gun media. 

1 hour ago, Risinggrave said:

Sounds like you need to up your game if you want to fight. 

Blocking is too slow outside of some corner cases to be useful. If I'm getting swung at as I break down a door, or am walking in after, I'll walk in blocking. But squaring up outside is useless because any counselor with brains will just run away. 

With that, you'll still want to up your game. The early game is pretty much the same as it's ever been. You need to be wary of objectives being completed. The update just made the trolls who'd rather beat on you for 20 minutes obsolete.

That's the most likely win condition for counselors. Killing Jason was intended to be like once every 100 matches. Sadly once the formula was discovered, whenever a low level Jason came in, boom. A crew would pull it off. It's gotten to the point where people do that round after round. 

Jason was killed in the movies. And he can be killed in the game. So it's a matter of being skilled enough to pull it off. Get gud?

There are different ways to play the game. Some are just objectively better than others. The ways to play that get you killed? Might want to stop doing that stuff. Fighting Jason? Unless you're Buggzy, or another high strength hero trying to get the mask, or are a counselor with no other choice but to fight, don't. You're powering up Jason's rage which will hurt your chances late game, and if Jason lands a grab, or enough slashes, you're done for even before then. 

Long story short, if you play foolishly, expect to die.

To step my game when he raging? By hitting him and regain stamina? How long? 1,2,3 hits and eventually i'm dead.  Kid, this is my opinion, you have yours. I think you are non skillful jason and you beg for this buff to kill all counselors in rage. Gongrats, 8/8 counselors. You made it! Don't tell me what to do boy..

2 minutes ago, Xenofon1313 said:

To step my game when he raging? By hitting him and regain stamina? How long? 1,2,3 hits and eventully i'm dead.  Kid, this is my opinion, you have yours. I think you are non skillful jason and you beg for this buff to kill all counselors in rage. Gongrats, 8/8 counselors. You made it! Don't tell me what to do boy..

I never relied on hitting Jason to regain stamina! I would think ahead! Wow amazing huh!

2 minutes ago, Xenofon1313 said:

To step my game when he raging? By hitting him and regain stamina? How long? 1,2,3 hits and eventully i'm dead.  Kid, this is my opinion, you have yours. I think you are non skillful jason and you beg for this buff to kill all counselors in rage. Gongrats, 8/8 counselors. You made it! Don't tell me what to do boy..

If you're talking to me? You're wrong! I didn't need a Jason buff to kill counselors. Been playing since day 1 and i think i've earned my skill. I actually don't agree with everything with this new patch.  

1 minute ago, Zodemere said:

I never relied on hitting Jason to regain stamina! I would think ahead! Wow amazing huh

Ironic? If a decent jason tunnels you when he raging somehow you need stamina boost because you are dead. Please no more godlike survivors and Jason's on this forum...

9 minutes ago, Vanessaismymain said:

If you're talking to me? You're wrong! I didn't need a Jason buff to kill counselors. Been playing since day 1 and i think i've earned my skill. I actually don't agree with everything with this new patch.  

No man, i was talking to the other guy

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Xenofon1313 said:

Ironic? If a decent jason tunnels you when he raging somehow you need stamina boost because you are dead. Please no more godlike survivors and Jason's on this forum...

U dont need to be god like to plan on going in and out of cabins. Gee whiz its not rocket science!

1 hour ago, TRUxNOIR said:

, I need it to survive I'm a jenny player stunning is essential 

That is all I need to quote to get my point across.

My point being, escaping Jason isn’t that hard, even with a buff. 

Does it change my late-game strategy? Absolutely. But that’s how you hone your skills. 

Instead of whining because the game is no longer stacked in your favor, try accepting it as a challenge. When this buff was announced, I immediately started thinking about what I’ll have to do differently late in the game. Maybe it’s because I’ve been playing since launch, but though I need to play slightly DIFFERENTLY, none of it is new. Every player should have a plan A, B, C and so on. 

Will you get caught from time to time, in the middle of nowhere with no stamina, and no means of defense? Certainly. That’s part of gaming. But players saying escape is impossible are either blowing the change out of proportion, or they have a one-dimensional play style, and that will no longer be viable. In that case, what do you do? Use your skills and change your approach. 

• Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, Zodemere said:

U dont need to be god like to plan on going in and out of cabins. Gee whiz its not rocket science!

Ok, this is not serious conversation. Bye godlike counselor.

Thank you GOD and devs for last hotfix. Now I can kill Jason every match. May be a bit more buff for Jason ?! 

9 minutes ago, Xenofon1313 said:

Ok, this is not serious conversation. Bye godlike counselor.

Or u could try to escape maybe? Use bear traps? Call police even? Not sure how these strats are god like!