Jump to content

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, dallaskill8 said:

Please fix the kill issue because I seriously don't see how the hell you get the shotgun to bring that guy to his knees in rage mode because it ain't doing anything but bringing him put of the sweater stun I'd like it if we can go back to stunning him in rage with any weapon because shotguns are scarcely unavailable through the game so please fix your mistakes in the game.🤬

Gun did. They made Jason a monster, again. 

9 hours ago, Potatomasher said:

Yea but whacking him is essential on one's survival,you're telling me through the middle-end game no one's going to beat Jason? I say impossible,they have to beat him to survive.....Unless we make more houses lol quick get the wood 

More often than not, no. Manage your stamina and lock doors to buy yourself more time to regain it. The fact is some games you're gonna die. Doesn't matter how good you are. Shit happens. 

7 hours ago, dallaskill8 said:

Let me shut everyone down right here in this fight over what's wrong and right as a Jason. Jason wasn't easy to kill in the beginning but when you hand his ass the power to hit rage quicker ruins the game. The fact of this is that you don't power up a already God like monster. If you've seen any movie where the monster is over powered it always fails. Jason is immortal he doesn't need no fucking power up. Revert back to the patch before because making this idiot stronger and unstoppable when in rage is stupid and also look at the fact. I walk up with a machete to knock his mask off. It puts him in rage. So explain how the fuck do you not set him in rage to remove his mask to kill him easily? You fucking can't end of discussion they've done fucked up Gun media welcome to the Era where you become a BROKE company for this.

Oh boy, we're all shut down here. I guess I better not respond to anybody else in this thread. Nahhhhh.

Tell the "chads" beating Jason up instead of running to stop ruining the game. They are why Jason is raging so early. It takes 10-12 minutes roughly for Jason to hit rage if he is hit judiciously. 

Current Jason is a God like monster? Are you serious? He has been getting his ass kicked left, right, and center. Way too many bored high level players who grouped up and treated Jason like a joke. While I believe it should take some degree of skill to play Jason, same goes for counselor. If people want to play Mortal Kombat? There is a reason Jason was in MK X, not Chad or Vanessa.

Revert back? Hahah. That isn't likely to happen. 

Sorry, Gun, for going broke over making Jason a monster again. 

6 hours ago, YouBrokeYourGame said:

I've got quite a lot of time played on this game and i've always thought jason needed nerfed, even playing as him i feel he's overpowered, i have no problem killing the entire lobby every game without really trying, even with multiple level 150 counselors on their team. Most jasons try so hard too, trapping the phone box and cars. I've never been killed as jason too, it's easy to avoid it. it seems stupid that the developers are saying the game should be hard to stop him, because it's near impossible to escape if the jason has any idea of how the game works. It shouldn't tell him when the cars starting, it shouldn't tell him when the boats starting, what's the point of a perfect repair when it's just going to tell him you're getting away? he should have to check for himself if the car or boat is getting away, he should get stunned EVERY time because it's very easy to just dodge an attack and then grab them, and then if they do manage to whack you and it just does nothing they're dead, at no fault of their own. i feel even if this was the case it would still be easy to get 8/8 kills every game. The fact that counselors are slowly dying off makes the game get harder over time, when there's 4 counselors left instead of 7 it's harder to get any repairs because it's more likely he'll come for you and not someone else, and now they've made him even stronger too? how is a lone counselor meant to even have a chance at surviving the time out? i only see it happen like 1% of games as is, which seems kind of fair because surviving 20minutes should be difficult. i'm all for making jason harder to kill, even though it's never happened to me i've done it quite a few times with the help of one friend, so a full lobby working together would easily be able to do it most games against a newish jason, but just give him more health, not make him invincible, if a jason is bad enough to have it happen he deserves to die because killing a group of counselors is one of the easiest ways to win, just slowly wittle them down and you don't even have to chase them because they're coming to you

Calling bullshit. You're not effortlessly killing 150's who know how to play with ease.

I agree with the starting sounds. A counselor who makes no mistakes, possibly has to use a pocketknife to disable a trap, or trips it loud and returns later, deserves a shot at escape. The starting sound limits escape even if the counselor plays perfect. 

A lone counselor at the end survives by outsmarting/outplaying Jason (who has the advantage because your 6 pals are out of play) and likely a bit of luck. If you want to survive more consistently? Help fix stuff (doing the fixing or guarding) so the vehicles can get moving and so your dad can show up with the police.

Hard to do when you have groups running thick skin, medic and carrying multiple health sprays. Good luck grabbing to kill because they'll just stun you. 

1 hour ago, TRUxNOIR said:

I'm so very disappointed in the development team, you have messed up before with patches ,this time you have completely frikken ruined it I do nothing but play this game,  the fact Jason goes into rage fast the more hes atacked makes nearly I'possible to escape, example. Cops are at 1 end of map you Wont make if you can't stun him, u have set us up for failer, everyone  on os4 plat. Is quiting , itll never be the same, you ruins it, it's not better it's worse, you need to make stunn chance effective in rage that is go a cost you everything people will leave, I've Benn a 150+ for a year and a half I'm faltering before I play it, I can't believe I'd go this far,with cheating and people helping jason ? Its a frikien nightmare im sick to my stomach, I'm have 30 Legendary perk to perfection now they're useless,  chang it back please

1470b2835-1.jpg

Unless you're playing with a bunch of idiots who attack Jason to the exclusion of everything else, Rage takes awhile to come into play. We had more than one Jason tonight who couldn't win because we fixed stuff and left long before rage came into play. If this is a problem for you, take a week off, bathe, go out in the sun, learn how to spell, catch your breath and come back once everybody realizes fighting Jason gets them killed quickly. If you play in lobbies comprised of halfway intelligent people, you'll be ok. If you're a moron who fights as a first resort, stop that nonsense. 

1 hour ago, TRUxNOIR said:

Counselors is this the end of Friday the 13th the game? 

No. Not by a fucking longshot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I play this game a long time ago and with this update i feel it's not challenging for me anymore to escape fast with car or police because i have done it millions of times. I want to fight Jason and if i loose ok. Now, low skill Jason can kill you easy when he raging. Pro or not eventually you running out of stamina. I am not a troller or tea bagger. Αlso, i am a strong Jason player and i don't need this buff personally. This is so much easier for me now as Jason and unfair for someone who tried to survive the night. I love to play as Jason and counselor but with this update, they pushing me out from this game. Who knows, maybe the idea is to push out the veteran players that they like to fight Jason by bringing new blood to this game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've played a bit of this tonight.

People can still get on an assorted number of cabin roofs.

Jason can still destroy a car by throwing a knife at it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FFS this is not fukn fun, Damn it you need to change this back this is Bull shit why did you tamper with rage mode, like a similar effect to the counselors killing each other Jason could then pick us up and us us for shields, they fixed it, but ya know I always say to some people in this game that when you try an Einstein a situation your bound to fuk up as most do  I say keep it simple, you've made it impossible perks infective tactics , you've completely tipped the tide to Jason,  when this game was completed  it was when it was fun to be a counselor, change it back

 

It takes just 1 is out to ruin the whole match I have indeed see it all and what you say is repair?  Surely u believe that Jason needs to be fought off , or guard as you put it, if Jason comes right to you from the begging I suggest fighting we can keep him at bay,  but essentially u dont get it ,my tryn simply get to the opposite side won't happen if I can't stun him it sunning most weak and slower counselors rely on, if only fixing shit were the key then that's how u can score, cut that nonsence, the multiple ways to win Is the field trick ur suppose to fight him or we wouldn't be able to kill him, that goes without saying,  I break from the will change nothing,  it stays the same so do we, worse thing is handicaps on a counselor,  btw I hate spelling I earned my right to miss spell , thanx ill.. find urself alone in the game what do u do now?

 

 

friday-the-13th-the-game-new-jason-map-counselors-update-header.jpg.optimal.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I timed it in Offline earlier and found that if Jason takes no damage of any kind, it takes him about 15 minutes before Rage activates. If you crowd around and take turns hitting him, guess what? He enters Rage mode sooner than he would if you hadn't attacked him or had attacked him only when necessary. Hitting Jason from behind while he's breaking down a door is unnecessary. Hitting Jason while he's trying to collect a throwing knife is unnecessary. Hitting Jason when he's stuck in a trap is unnecessary. Hitting Jason immediately after coming out of a PK stun is unnecessary and STUPID. Why the fuck are you just standing there waiting for him to recover when you should be using those few seconds to put distance between you and him? 

I've come to believe the issue isn't that counselors (some, not all) want to be able to stun him to survive and escape, it's that they want to be able to stun him WHENEVER THEY FEEL LIKE IT. They want Jason to be their own personal punching bag that they can humiliate until they become bored, and now that doing so carries actual consequences, the games "broken", "ruined", and "no fun". I'm going to give them the same answer Jason-mains got when we bitched about all the nerfs he had to contend with: "Jason's fine the way he is, stop making such a big deal out of it!"

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TRUxNOIR said:

FFS this is not fukn fun, Damn it you need to change this back this is Bull shit why did you tamper with rage mode

Another salty ass player who loves to beat on Jason who's angry about the changes.

 

Gonna need a bigger lake for all the tears   ..lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Xenofon1313 said:

 Who knows, maybe the idea is to push out the veteran players that they like to fight Jason by bringing new blood to this game. 

I'm starting to think exactly this.

 

3 hours ago, HuDawg said:

Another salty ass player who loves to beat on Jason who's angry about the changes.

 

Gonna need a bigger lake for all the tears   ..lol

All you're doing is trolling now. Why the moderators haven't done something is beyond me.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, x OLd ScRatCh x said:

All you're doing is trolling now. Why the moderators haven't done something is beyond me.

Its not trolling..   When its true.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@mattshotcha

 

I have tried searching for more games and after over 15 tries, still no EU dedicated server. I think there might be problem with Quick Play, although I have been able to get in a US Dedicated server using a friend. Can this problem be solved as soon as possible?

Also the platform is PS4, in case this problem doesn’t occur on Xbox One / PC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, ExoticAsFxck said:

When Jason spawns on you right in the beginning. And you're by yourself. It's not trolling by hitting him, its surviving. Heres your participation trophy 🏆

Looks like we've got a player that gets killed every time hes Jason 😂😂

If J spawns on u t start of the match has nothing to do with current J buffs!

 

5 hours ago, Xenofon1313 said:

I play this game a long time ago and with this update i feel it's not challenging for me anymore to escape fast with car or police because i have done it millions of times. I want to fight Jason and if i loose ok. Now, low skill Jason can kill you easy when he raging. Pro or not eventually you running out of stamina. I am not a troller or tea bagger. Αlso, i am a strong Jason player and i don't need this buff personally. This is so much easier for me now as Jason and unfair for someone who tried to survive the night. I love to play as Jason and counselor but with this update, they pushing me out from this game. Who knows, maybe the idea is to push out the veteran players that they like to fight Jason by bringing new blood to this game. 

At least this guy is honest that alls he wants to do is beat up J and not escape. Another perfect example of why these changes are needed & welcome! Hope these types of players don't git gud & instead die to Jason!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IMHO the stun resistance should raise gradually after you start raging, to the point you can’t be stunned at all in the last 5 mins of the game.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Risinggrave said:

A big quote.

Ok most of that I can see your point but the blocking is not useless. I have been playing this since the game came out but until I started playing with the pro players I never used block but now I do and was getting god at it. In my opinion a game should make you want to get better like playing HALO for instance you start that game and you feel like you are getting bullied in the ranked because everyone is so damn good but you keep going to get better and eventually you do and FRIDAY was there. Sure there were Jason killing teams who bullied me even but I studied and learned from other players how to improve my Jason skills and it made me a whole lot better as Jason. Now when I play Jason it seems boring not much of a challenge like before and I’m not a pro player by any means but I was improving now I don’t have to block or anything really I just wait for rage and walk around no need for me to even try advanced tricks I have learn and sorry for those who didn’t try to improve their playing abilities but this is not the way to do it 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've had to merge a lot of multi posts in here. If everyone could stop it, that'd be great.

Also a few users are borderline hostile, so calm down a bit if you're getting heated in your posts.

Lastly, it's a rule to not quote excessively long posts. Either address the points in the post in your quote, or edit the quote and shorten it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  All over social media like facebook groups and reddit you have people complaining about this rage invulnerability. Some of you praising this change need to stop this crap about you're suppose to only escape from Jason. You do realize he was killed in the movies right. There are different ways to play the game not just one way. Stop dictating how we should play it. I don't always look to kill Jason but sometimes I may try. Sometimes i may also try to escape or just survive the night solo. It  basically depends on the the unique situation of each game. Right now there may be an increase of players because naturally people will be curious to play the new update to see what it's like. But once they realize what they can't do after rage is initiated the player base will decrease. I give it a couple of weeks before you see the effects of these changes especially if they don't fix the killing Jason part.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Jasonlives4ever said:

. Some of you praising this change need to stop this crap about you're suppose to only escape from Jason. You do realize he was killed in the movies right.

Don't care..   You can't all be the Jason killers.  I don't remember the movies being about a bunch of Jason hunters beating the shit out of Jason for 2 hours and then killing him.

30 minutes ago, Jasonlives4ever said:

. Stop dictating how we should play it.

Meh..  They should dictate even more IMO.

Its a game devs job to dictate how game is played.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, JasonTakesOmegle said:

@mattshotcha It appears impossible after Rage Mode activates. After using the sweater, I haven't seen any weapon bring Jason to his knees and it's a bit much having people on the clock to try kill Jason as a first priority, rather than attempting to escape, which I assumed was the point in buffing rage. I've also noticed an interactive lock occur after catching a Counselor at the window, in some instances.

Other than that, I've enjoyed the challenge as a Counsellor and having the freedom as Jason to prey on Counselors more, before killing them. It's made for a more genuine experience.

This is being patched in a hotfix rolling out as soon as possible to all platforms. Might want to check Steam, if that's your preferred platform (PC). But it is in submission at all platforms.

6 hours ago, ChaosLordWesker said:

I've played a bit of this tonight.

People can still get on an assorted number of cabin roofs.

Jason can still destroy a car by throwing a knife at it.

 

We have seen reports of other roof methods and the team is investigating. The cars/knives fix is being worked on by the team.

2 hours ago, ScorpionX said:

@mattshotcha

 

I have tried searching for more games and after over 15 tries, still no EU dedicated server. I think there might be problem with Quick Play, although I have been able to get in a US Dedicated server using a friend. Can this problem be solved as soon as possible?

Also the platform is PS4, in case this problem doesn’t occur on Xbox One / PC.

Please report this to JasonKillsBugs.com with details on region and game type so we can see what is happening. Also, any error you might be seeing if there is one.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't like the new Jason buff, but I know its here to stay (probably), so I accept it. But here is what I will never accept: If I am being chased by a "raging" "slashing Jason," and I run out of stamina, its over. Can't stun him to force the grab to take my now completely useless pocket knife. (which were nearly useless before the patch). What the devs should have done is make it that Jason cannot slash councilors while in rage mode and must grab the councilor so that pocket knives can Actually save you! No brainer!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Xenofon1313 said:

I play this game a long time ago and with this update i feel it's not challenging for me anymore to escape fast with car or police because i have done it millions of times. I want to fight Jason and if i loose ok. Now, low skill Jason can kill you easy when he raging. Pro or not eventually you running out of stamina. I am not a troller or tea bagger. Αlso, i am a strong Jason player and i don't need this buff personally. This is so much easier for me now as Jason and unfair for someone who tried to survive the night. I love to play as Jason and counselor but with this update, they pushing me out from this game. Who knows, maybe the idea is to push out the veteran players that they like to fight Jason by bringing new blood to this game. 

Sounds like you need to up your game if you want to fight. 

2 hours ago, Foldingend said:

Ok most of that I can see your point but the blocking is not useless. I have been playing this since the game came out but until I started playing with the pro players I never used block but now I do and was getting god at it. In my opinion a game should make you want to get better like playing HALO for instance you start that game and you feel like you are getting bullied in the ranked because everyone is so damn good but you keep going to get better and eventually you do and FRIDAY was there. Sure there were Jason killing teams who bullied me even but I studied and learned from other players how to improve my Jason skills and it made me a whole lot better as Jason. Now when I play Jason it seems boring not much of a challenge like before and I’m not a pro player by any means but I was improving now I don’t have to block or anything really I just wait for rage and walk around no need for me to even try advanced tricks I have learn and sorry for those who didn’t try to improve their playing abilities but this is not the way to do it 

Blocking is too slow outside of some corner cases to be useful. If I'm getting swung at as I break down a door, or am walking in after, I'll walk in blocking. But squaring up outside is useless because any counselor with brains will just run away. 

With that, you'll still want to up your game. The early game is pretty much the same as it's ever been. You need to be wary of objectives being completed. The update just made the trolls who'd rather beat on you for 20 minutes obsolete.

2 hours ago, Jasonlives4ever said:

  All over social media like facebook groups and reddit you have people complaining about this rage invulnerability. Some of you praising this change need to stop this crap about you're suppose to only escape from Jason. You do realize he was killed in the movies right. There are different ways to play the game not just one way. Stop dictating how we should play it. I don't always look to kill Jason but sometimes I may try. Sometimes i may also try to escape or just survive the night solo. It  basically depends on the the unique situation of each game. Right now there may be an increase of players because naturally people will be curious to play the new update to see what it's like. But once they realize what they can't do after rage is initiated the player base will decrease. I give it a couple of weeks before you see the effects of these changes especially if they don't fix the killing Jason part.

That's the most likely win condition for counselors. Killing Jason was intended to be like once every 100 matches. Sadly once the formula was discovered, whenever a low level Jason came in, boom. A crew would pull it off. It's gotten to the point where people do that round after round. 

Jason was killed in the movies. And he can be killed in the game. So it's a matter of being skilled enough to pull it off. Get gud?

There are different ways to play the game. Some are just objectively better than others. The ways to play that get you killed? Might want to stop doing that stuff. Fighting Jason? Unless you're Buggzy, or another high strength hero trying to get the mask, or are a counselor with no other choice but to fight, don't. You're powering up Jason's rage which will hurt your chances late game, and if Jason lands a grab, or enough slashes, you're done for even before then. 

Long story short, if you play foolishly, expect to die.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Xenofon1313 said:

I play this game a long time ago and with this update i feel it's not challenging for me anymore to escape fast with car or police because i have done it millions of times. I want to fight Jason and if i loose ok. Now, low skill Jason can kill you easy when he raging. Pro or not eventually you running out of stamina. I am not a troller or tea bagger. Αlso, i am a strong Jason player and i don't need this buff personally. This is so much easier for me now as Jason and unfair for someone who tried to survive the night.

People are still surviving the night. As to how many, it may be less than before. It can still be done.

7 hours ago, TRUxNOIR said:

FFS this is not fukn fun, Damn it you need to change this back

The developers made a choice based on a lot of feedback. It's been said they will make adjustments as needed, based on additional feedback.

6 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

I've come to believe the issue isn't that counselors (some, not all) want to be able to stun him to survive and escape, it's that they want to be able to stun him WHENEVER THEY FEEL LIKE IT.

In life, I've observed three types of people. These same observations have been made in this game.

1. People will do stuff because it's necessary. They'll get it done and not waste time in the process.

2. People will do stuff when they feel like it. It all depends on them being in a certain mood.

3. People might do stuff, if they feel like it. More often than not, it doesn't get done.

4 hours ago, Zodemere said:

At least this guy is honest that alls he wants to do is beat up J and not escape. Another perfect example of why these changes are needed & welcome! Hope these types of players don't git gud & instead die to Jason!

Honesty is typically the best policy.

2 hours ago, Jasonlives4ever said:

  All over social media like facebook groups and reddit you have people complaining about this rage invulnerability. Some of you praising this change need to stop this crap about you're suppose to only escape from Jason. You do realize he was killed in the movies right. There are different ways to play the game not just one way. Stop dictating how we should play it. I don't always look to kill Jason but sometimes I may try. Sometimes i may also try to escape or just survive the night solo. It  basically depends on the the unique situation of each game. Right now there may be an increase of players because naturally people will be curious to play the new update to see what it's like. But once they realize what they can't do after rage is initiated the player base will decrease. I give it a couple of weeks before you see the effects of these changes especially if they don't fix the killing Jason part.

From what I understand, Jason is still being killed pre-Rage. I'm sure one or two people will respond with that as their testimony.

1 hour ago, prodigy5 said:

I don't like the new Jason buff, but I know its here to stay (probably), so I accept it. But here is what I will never accept: If I am being chased by a "raging" "slashing Jason," and I run out of stamina, its over. Can't stun him to force the grab to take my now completely useless pocket knife. (which were nearly useless before the patch). What the devs should have done is make it that Jason cannot slash councilors while in rage mode and must grab the councilor so that pocket knives can Actually save you! No brainer!  

Welcome to the forums. You have a pretty good attitude, and I hope you stick around for a bit.

The only thing about taking slash from Jason once he enters Rage, is that those who use slash regularly would be as upset as certain counselors are now.

11 minutes ago, Risinggrave said:

There are different ways to play the game. Some are just objectively better than others. The ways to play that get you killed? Might want to stop doing that stuff. Fighting Jason? Unless you're Buggzy, or another high strength hero trying to get the mask, or are a counselor with no other choice but to fight, don't. You're powering up Jason's rage which will hurt your chances late game, and if Jason lands a grab, or enough slashes, you're done for even before then. 

Long story short, if you play foolishly, expect to die.

These are very good observations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To sum it all up, JASON & the Counselors were not the problem,  glitches and map environments were the problem,  don't fix it if it ain't broken, the new patch updates are fantastic I love em, only someone decided to top the tide to the killer Illfonics and gun media &holdings  (please  listen to you platform professionals, we love this game how it was we need to have stunn capabilities ) if I'm at 1 end and cops at the other? There's no chance, if Jason simply knows the game ur dead, it's awfull being a counselor Like this) give him 50% Stunn resistance  in rage , shall comfort but a start, it needs to be fair like it was design originally,  here us retract the stunn patch please pros are leaving ps4 without hope of reframe,  thanx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree Jason needed a buff but this is just silly. Can't stun him most of the game now? You can't see how that's game breaking? I can run Jason around with the best of them but this is ridiculous half the fun is fighting Jason. The game is almost unplayable in its current state. This patch made the game less fun to play period. What are you doing Gun Media seems like you ruin the game more and more every time you release a patch. I imagine this is the last straw for a lot of people who play this game regularly. Sad but I think this game is officially dead now. Thanks Gun great work as usual!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/29/2019 at 10:22 PM, Rigginss1 said:

If you thought Jason was trash before the buff you're just a garbage Jason lol. There are so many ways to counter the gang bangs it's not even funny. The way he is now is balanced, and if they wanted to do anything they should have just decreased stun chance in rage. Just use the counselors as shield after grabbing, wait until you can grab, then grab the one with the weapon and swivel to a clear spot and get the kill

You are clearly a garbage counselor. The patch hasn't changed anything about escaping. If you are choosing to try and fight/troll Jason and now you can't, that is your problem and actually exposes how poor you really are at the game. Jason can still be fought against and killed, it just actually takes some skill and coordination to do so especially if he's in rage. These are things you obviously don't care about as your posts have shown. You're just upset that you can't get free hits anymore and are using "Jason is too easy to play" as a facade to cover up your actual message: "I want/need counselors to be easy to play because I am terrible at it and need a crutch."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I disagree we can't stun him when we want , I need it to survive I'm a jenny player stunning is essential if jason don't like to be stunn that's tough shit he needs to Learn to block it's stun resistant,  that should be enough

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One question I did have. After the hot fix takes affect, when Jason is in rage mode, will you ONLY be able to drop Jason to his knees for the kill with a shotgun? Or will you be able to drop him to his knees with a bat, ax, etc. as you could before?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He kinda managed to stun Jason in rage mode, it was probably a glitch

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...