On 1/31/2019 at 9:22 AM, Risinggrave said:

It's a challenge to be Jason when counselors actually work to escape. Moreso if they communicate.

Jason hits rage three minutes of the game? Yeah, not gonna deal with a whiner who outright lies to try and make a point.

It's not easy for Jason if counselors are actually working to an end. Yeah, the guy hiding and not pulling his weight drags the rest down. Basically the way to make Jason work is to get the objectives fixed. His biggest weakness is he can't be everywhere at once. Hell a boat escaped me as New Blood tonight because I used morph right before the boat started. 

Kick rocks, Felicia.

Reaper isn't lying it might be a bug, in one match i played this evening Jason did go into rage very quickly and the match just begun. I made into one of the cabins looking for items and he went into rage before i could blink.

On 1/31/2019 at 9:31 AM, Avanious said:

Thanks. I kinda figured but wasn't sure. Been too tired to get on the game lately due to work and upcoming job interview tomorrow. Thanks to this update to fix pretty much what made me and my friends just flat out stop playing the game except Offline mode because of the Trolls taking over, my friends and I planned on popping back on together after 5 months hiatus to finally play. We were getting sick of people not playing the game except to chase and bully Jason and nobody cooperating with tasks such as fixing cars and calling the cops and escaping when playing counselor.

No prob man. you're welcome! Good luck with your interview 👍

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Fair Play said:

Take an hour or two to read a few threads around here to understand why people voiced their views about Jason being under powered.

You could push the Rage timer to the 19 minute mark and Jason would still get into Rage before then.

It seems like the new trend will be, kill Jason in the first half or get the hell out of dodge.

There are other games to enjoy out there if this one isn't up to your standards.

As much as I'd like every glitch fixed like yesterday, it doesn't work like that. Good fixes take time. I'm not a coder and even I understand that.

As for the Jason being unkillable bug, give the developers time to look into and fix it.

5 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

That's because they're not. All they've known is an endless stun-fest. Jason stops the car? Just get out and beat him up. Jason broke the door down? Just grab a bat and beat him up. Jason's trying to break the phone box while someone calls the cops? Just beat him up, and don't forget to dance on him if the call goes through.

That shit is OVER... Welcome to Crystal Lake.

6 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

@Fair Play

I am curious how many new members joined the message board today after the patch it is definitely filling up with “ new blood” faster than Jason spills it...

No complaints the more the better, just seems like a lot of them aren’t up to speed on the vision of what the developers had for this game....

I understand and respect the position of all of you, I get it you like this patch. I don't, and especially after having tested it until now I don't like at all.

What I don't agree with is the point that you seem to want to push your ideas of how the game should be onto other players, and I don't see why you would rejoice of someone being punished for playing the game legally. I really cannot see where this grudge is coming from, I would never rejoice the other way around! let's say you enjoy escaping with the authorities, why would I be happy if the devs would remove repairing the phone after 10 minutes into the game?  It is your play style, and I am ok with it.

What is going on right now, is that the devs have punished whoever wants to kill Jason or whoever enjoys fighting Jason. Why would you want to punish a part of your dwindling fan base is unfortunately beyond me...

Some seem to suggest that escaping should be the default option, this IS NOT CONSISTENT with the film canon, one of the main ways to escape Jason is to defeat him or hurt him badly.

Ginny hurts Jason badly and survives, Chris axes him and leaves him down for the count, Tommy and Trish finally kill him, Tommy and the others kill Roy at the end of the film.

This is consistent in most of the films, the way to survive Jason is, mostly, to beat him. Right now this is NOT POSSIBLE when raging, be this a glitch or whatever but thanks to this patch this option has been ruined. 

I also cannot understand why you should mock someone for joining the forum now like you had some better rights only because you were here first. I believe that as long as someone voices their concerns in a polite and respectful way, these concerns should be listened and acted upon as well. I don't think forum seniority counts in a game that everyone, even non-forum members can buy and appreciate.

I have never been on a forum or in any game support because I have always PLAYED  the game until the game was made unplayable for my playstyle like it is now (I don't find escaping a real challenge anymore, been there done that's hundreds of times)

So I am simply, politely asking the devs to suspend this patch which effectively removes a big part of the game liked by some very active players, so they can rethink about buffing Jason in a logical way, which is not making him invincible. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, xREAPERx said:

This is update is stupid, making Jason invincible in the first 3 mins of the game. One word, stupid I have been playing this game since release even donating to the start up and this update just killed your player base. A years worth of grinding for legendary perks and you just made them irrelevant in less than an hours time with a GD update that caters to people who have no skill. It’s bad enough we as skill based players have to deal with people helping Jason by opening doors, taking the both sets of keys and the fuse so we have no way to escape now we have no way to stun him to even attempt anything. You just made your game a crappy version of dead by daylight. Congratulations on your losing your fan base. I’d ask for a refund buts it’s as useless as your game.

CDNEB1tW8AEp0Jf.jpg

44 minutes ago, Vanessaismymain said:

Reaper isn't lying it might be a bug, in one match i played this evening Jason did go into rage very quickly and the match just begun. I made into one of the cabins looking for items and he went into rage before i could blink.

I don’t know what they’re doing to get into rage that fast, maybe a friend constantly beating on them until the rage meter fills? 

In the 15+ rounds I’ve played since the patch (five of which I was Jason), the quickest I’ve seen Jason go into rage has been the 9 minute mark. That was with a few people trying to gang up on Jason ( guess they didn’t know about the update).

On 1/31/2019 at 10:24 AM, HaHaTrumpWon said:

CDNEB1tW8AEp0Jf.jpg

To be fair this patch really is game changing. I'm not talking about the people who like to gang up on Jason, but now people have to change how they play when being a counselor and it'll take time to get use to. We've all whined and complained about this game including Jason players.  This feels like a new game. I wish day one  it would've been like this, that's why most are sharing their thoughts and complaints this is a seasoned game that has completely changed overnight.  I don't think i'm the greatest Jason or counselor ever with that being said. I feel too OP playing as Jason now and when playing counselor i feel something is missing. 

On 1/31/2019 at 10:26 AM, Dragonfire82877 said:

I don’t know what they’re doing to get into rage that fast, maybe a friend constantly beating on them until the rage meter fills? 

In the 15+ rounds I’ve played since the patch (five of which I was Jason), the quickest I’ve seen Jason go into rage has been the 9 minute mark. That was with a few people trying to gang up on Jason ( guess they didn’t know about the update).

Yeah that's another problem friends helping Jason screwing people who play the game right.

• Like 1

This is actually so stupid that people think Jason needs a buff, if anything he needed a nerf, i'm not the greatest at the game but i can easily kill every counselor near enough every game, the only exception when they call the police early on, and that's just because i don't go and trap the phone box straight away like most other jasons because i feel it ruins the game when not only do you need to go find a pocket knife, you then need to repair it with no mess ups, and then go inside and call them without him coming over and just giving it one whack and boom, you lost your chance. Unless you're against a really amazing jason then you should be getting at least half the game to easily escape, i've seen the worst jasons ever kill the whole lobby just because of how strong he is, you run out of stamina, you dodge his grab, give him a whack and he doesn't get stunned, then he just grabs again before you have a chance to move, and now that's going to happen EVERY single time if he has rage? that's literally so idiotic, no wonder the game is dead with shitty developers like this, he SHOULD get stunned by EVERY hit, it's not hard to kill a group of counselors, you just have to slash them a few times, i've not once been killed as jason in the 100 times i've played as him, but you know what? i've killed everyone at least 90% of those times even when they're grouped up, it makes it even easier to be honest, playing as jason is quite boring to be fair because of how easy it is to kill everyone in TWENTY minutes, i still can't believe it gives you 20minutes. I'm telling you now this is it for your game, this will lead to the final death of it and i'm glad, because it's what you deserve for your game if this is what you think it needed. 1 out of 8 people play as jason, you shouldn't favour them odds, it should be an even playing field which it is FAR from

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nicola.zanetti.it@gmail.co said:

understand and respect the position of all of you, I get it you like this patch. I don't, and especially after having tested it until now I don't like at all.

No one can take your opinion away from you.

you don’t like it others do.....still feel more play time is required before coming to full judgement...

What I don't agree with is the point that you seem to want to push your ideas of how the game should be onto other players, and I don't see why you would rejoice of someone being punished for playing the game legally. I really cannot see where this grudge is coming from, I would never rejoice the other way around! let's say you enjoy escaping with the authorities, why would I be happy if the devs would remove repairing the phone after 10 minutes into the game?  It is your play style, and I am ok with it.

So there is no grudge,  a lot of forum members just Agree with what the developers original intentions of the game were about.... this is where supporting a buff for Jason comes from especially after 7 to 8 patches with nerfs to his gameplay... if you haven’t watched the Gun media Beyond stream you should it may help you understand what they are going for.

What is going on right now, is that the devs have punished whoever wants to kill Jason or whoever enjoys fighting Jason. Why would you want to punish a part of your dwindling fan base is unfortunately beyond me...

See above post.

Some seem to suggest that escaping should be the default option, this IS NOT CONSISTENT with the film canon, one of the main ways to escape Jason is to defeat him or hurt him badly.

Ginny hurts Jason badly and survives, Chris axes him and leaves him down for the count, Tommy and Trish finally kill him, Tommy and the others kill Roy at the end of the film.

This is consistent in most of the films, the way to survive Jason is, mostly, to beat him. Right now this is NOT POSSIBLE when raging, be this a glitch or whatever but thanks to this patch this option has been ruined

Combat is still relevant you have to be smarter about it, stuns are still able just changed how you are are used to doing them..... and was exactly what the developers wanted...

The game changes nothing 1v 1... Jason always wins in that situation just more so once he’s hit rage 

is it overboard time will tell... I will say I definitely think Firecrackers and Flares should stun in Rage mode and will eventually be patched in along with other changes... keeping playing,  watch the stream read a few more theads.

I also cannot understand why you should mock someone for joining the forum now like you had some better rights only because you were here first. I believe that as long as someone voices their concerns in a polite and respectful way, these concerns should be listened and acted upon as well. I don't think forum seniority counts in a game that everyone, even non-forum members can buy and appreciate.

I have never been on a forum or in any game support because I have always PLAYED  the game until the game was made unplayable for my playstyle like it is now (I don't find escaping a real challenge anymore, been there done that's hundreds of times)

I wouldn’t take personal offense to the way some new members have been received.....everyone’s opinions are valuable some more so than others depending on how they are post their point of view...we are in agreement there...

Most game forums will have conflicting opinions and playstyles that will clash...

just like your posts are against the changes you will have others that are on the other end of the spectrum who love it, and others who are in between.... the balance will be where the developers feel both sides are happy with the changes made.

So I am simply, politely asking the devs to suspend this patch which effectively removes a big part of the game liked by some very active players, so they can rethink about buffing Jason in a logical way, which is not making him invincible. 

You keep saying the patch effectively ends or removed aspects of the game ...when it it is all still in the game just the way it was used has been changed with a few minor  tweaks both sides can be pretty happy here.

Fix the kill glitch... and ...

Give counselors the ability to stun Jason in rage with the firecrackers and the flare gun...... it Will give them more options to deal with a raging Jason and also still give Jason back his  teeth To deal with Combat heavy Grieving counselors.

On 1/29/2019 at 6:35 PM, Rigginss1 said:

This could potentially be game breaking especially for Jason's like savini, part 3 part 4 etc. This mechanic could be completely abused by Jason's who do nothing but slash as counselors no longer have a defense against them. If a counselor runs out of stamina while Jason has rage there's practically no longer a way to escape. Combine this with the awful swing hit detection and it just makes the game less enjoyable now, especially as counselors

This will be fine.  Its Friday the 13th and its Jason, the game should not be balanced.  

I always felt that this game should never have been about Counselors vs Jason, but more a semi co-op experience to just try to survive.  

Now counselors will have 10 minutes to get their ducks in a row and decide if they will kill Jason or escape.  No more matches that go on forever with counselors stun locking Jason till the timer goes out.  

Sadly this patch does not turn Jason into a unstoppable killing machine, but at least it’s a step in the right dimension. 

6 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

No one can take your opinion away from you.

you don’t like it others do.....still feel more play time is required before coming to full judgement...

So there is no grudge,  a lot of forum members just Agree with what the developers original intentions of the game were about.... this is where supporting a buff for Jason comes from especially after 7 to 8 patches with nerfs to his gameplay... if you haven’t watched the Gun media Beyond stream you should it may help you understand what they are going for.

See above post.

Combat is still relevant you have to be smarter about it, stuns are still able just changed how you are are used to doing them..... and was exactly what the developers wanted... is it overboard time will tell... I will say I definitely think Firecrackers and Flares should stun in Rage mode and will eventually be patched in along with other changes... keeping playing,  watch the stream read a few more theads.

I wouldn’t take personal offense to the way some new members have been received.....everyone’s opinions are valuable some more so than others depending on how they are post their point of view...we are in agreement there...

Most game forums will have conflicting opinions and playstyles that will clash...

just like your posts are against the changes you will have others that are on the other end of the spectrum who love it, and others who are in between.... the balance will be where the developers feel both sides are happy with the changes made.

You keep saying the patch effectively ends or removed aspects of the game ...when it it is all still in the game just the way it was used has been changed with a few minor  tweaks both sides can be pretty happy here.

Fix the kill glitch... and ...

Give counselors the ability to stun Jason in rage with the firecrackers and the flare gun...... it Will give them more options to deal with a raging Jason and also still give Jason back his  teeth To deal with Combat heavy Grieving counselors.

Thank you for your reply OCT.

I felt disrespected (not by you) because I have been very polite and always tried to explain my point giving supporting evidence, I reckon this is the appropriate way to debate (like you are also doing, so this is not based on your polite answers).

I will try again to explain my point, I have been playing non-stop since the patch. I probably slept 4 hours to test what is going on.

This is my favourite game, I have seen the buffs and the debuffs of Jason and never complained once even when Jason was at launch. I am fine with Jason being powerful, I don't have any issues with Jason slashing three players at the same time, or him getting shorter cooldown times to his abilities. These are all things I accept and I am fine with them.

The problem lies in the fact that rage is not counterable anymore with hand to hand weapons and that Jason right now is unkillable (due to a glitch probably) when in rage mode. 

You stand correct when you say that potentially I could fight the first half of the game, or try to kill Jason the first half of the game, but I have so much footage that shows that killing Jason in less than 10 minutes is not common. It may happen if all goes well but usually it goes over the 10 minutes barrier. With the new patch Jason goes into rage very easily when trying to remove his mask.

This is how it's playing out for us:

You remove the mask with machetes

Jason kills the machete people 

Tommy now can come into the game

Jason rages either at mask removal or soon after

GG

This is obviously a problem, Jason becomes invincible and Jason was never written to be invincible and in fact, Jason is usually defeated by the end of the film.

I just finished my first post-patch round as Jason and two things caught my attention. One, counselors were much more aggressive much sooner than expected, and two, the moment Rage activated they completely stopped trying to stun me and hauled ass (almost as if they were being hunted by someone much more powerful and harder to kill than they are... imagine that). That's the beauty of this patch; it discourages counselors from grouping up and going Jason-hunting, while at the same time it encourages them to work together to complete objectives quickly and GTFO as fast as possible. It gives a very clear warning that says "If you want to spend the first half of the match bullying Jason, go ahead and do so, but very soon you're going to sorely regret it".

The emphasis is back on escaping, just as it should be. If you do not run, you're going to die, simple as that.

Oh and heres the video of said round:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

I just finished my first post-patch round as Jason and two things caught my attention. One, counselors were much more aggressive much sooner than expected, and two, the moment Rage activated they completely stopped trying to stun me and hauled ass (almost as if they were being hunted by someone much more powerful and harder to kill than they are... imagine that). That's the beauty of this patch; it discourages counselors from grouping up and going Jason-hunting, while at the same time it encourages them to work together to complete objectives quickly and GTFO as fast as possible. It gives a very clear warning that says "If you want to spend the first half of the match bullying Jason, go ahead and do so, but very soon you're going to sorely regret it".

The emphasis is back on escaping, just as it should be. If you do not run, you're going to die, simple as that.

8 minutes and then you became a god so they couldn't do anything anymore. Your video precisely proves how this is unbalanced.

15 minutes ago, nicola.zanetti.it@gmail.co said:

8 minutes and then you became a god so they couldn't do anything anymore. Your video precisely proves how this is unbalanced.

Originally they couldn't do anything PERIOD, and Jason trashed their ass from start to finish. Giving into whiny complaints led to numerous changes that did absolutely nothing for anybody except counselors: His grab range and cone were reduced, his traps gained a "minimum trap distance" to prevent double-trapping, dropped repair parts started showing up on the map so counselors wouldn't have to go find them, Tommy started spawning with First-Aid and a pocketknife, his block (in combat stance) was slowed, items like shotguns, pocketknives, and First-Aid started appearing at camp sites, he lost the ability to use counselors as human shields against attack...

Unbalanced my ass. There was nothing stopping the counselors in my video from finding parts and escaping. It's not my fault that they decided not to.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Ahab said:

@badassgixxer05 and @ConnectTheKings were among them and they played very well as both counselor and Jason. I think it was my first time playing with the mighty badassgixxer and hopefully not the last time.

Haha, yeah we finally got some matches in! Thanks for the invite man🍻! Had a good time. Everyone was chill and played the game the way it was meant to be played. I'm down to play anytime again.

As far as the patch, the changes were good. Didn't notice much in our games as everyone was hitting objectives from the beginning and not seeking out Jason for a game long beat down.

Had a few weird glitches, the car fell off the map on packanack while the driver was driving by the house southwest of the main house. Showed us all as suicides. Also someone through a knife while counselor was picking up a weapon and the knife stopped in mid air and just spun around endlessly(Ive also seen this in past trying to throw a knife through fire crackers that were just thrown). Oh and I also got window crashed locked early in one match, where you cant open windows you always just jump through. Dropping weapon and picking back up seamed to resolve that.

4 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Originally they couldn't do anything PERIOD, and Jason trashed their ass from start to finish. Giving into whiny complaints led to numerous changes that did absolutely nothing for anybody except counselors: His grab range and cone were reduced, his traps gained a "minimum trap distance" to prevent double-trapping, dropped repair parts started showing up on the map so counselors wouldn't have to go find them, Tommy started spawning with First-Aid and a pocketknife, his block (in combat stance) was slowed, items like shotguns, pocketknives, and First-Aid started appearing at camp sites, he lost the ability to use counselors as human shields against attack...

Unbalanced my ass. There was nothing stopping the counselors in my video from finding parts and escaping. It's not my fault that they decided not to.

I have played through all the phases of the game, please don't lecture me about the good old days. None of the things you mentioned (besides the traps which were defo OP) was not counterable. 

Never had a problem with long grabs or human shields, those were a matter of skill, being invincible is not.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nicola.zanetti.it@gmail.co said:

I have played through all the phases of the game, please don't lecture me about the good old days. None of the things you mentioned (besides the traps which were defo OP) was not counterable. 

Never had a problem with long grabs or human shields, those were a matter of skill, being invincible is not.

If the counselors complaining spent half as much time trying to escape as they do whining, Rage wouldn't change a damn thing because they'd have the car fixed or the police called long before it even activated. The ones that devote their efforts to escaping will survive, the ones who spend all game seeing how many times they can stun Jason will not. That's the way it should be.

3 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

If the counselors complaining spent half as much time trying to escape as they do whining, Rage wouldn't change a damn thing because they'd have the car fixed or the police called long before it even activated. The ones that devote their efforts to escaping will survive, the ones who spend all game seeing how many times they can stun Jason will not. That's the way it should be.

That's the way you believe it should be, that's your opinion and I respect it even if I disagree.

Fighting Jason is a legitimate way of surviving since day 1, defeating Jason is part of the game and a major part of the franchise.

Most f13 films (the equivalent of a match) end with Jason defeated by the main characters, so this is an integral part of F13, it is not DBD.

Nobody is asking for a weak Jason, and since I liked how you played in that clip I would love to try and defeat you. I am not afraid of great Jason, I welcome him as a way to improve my game.

Invincible Jason is just silly though, it completely blocks a part of the game. The part that I enjoy the most

I've only played two games since the update.

Jason definitely needed a rage buff. For what rage was pretty much before this update...it was a joke. Some cooldowns and a door busting mechanic that left him open to free stuns was NOT something that felt powerful at all for a late game mechanic. This does.

That said, I'd still argue he needed more early/mid game changes. Especially to counter the toxic small maps. Its obvious we'll never be able to change his loadout of powers on match start because the devs will just counter lazily with 'game design'. Much like how they said in the stream that the Jarvis radio being seen on Jason's map isn't happening.

But like I said. It seems to me they are so scared of offending one side or the other, that they only want to make a handful of changes after several months of using the playerbase as guinea pigs. The last time we had an update based on balance was all the way back in December 2017/early January 2018 if im not mistaken...

- Added throwing knives for Jason

- A 'speed' increase for Jason

And that was basically it and that was to counter their screw up of the Crystal Lake arsenal era of the game where pocket knives, shotguns and first aid were literally every 5 feet on the map and Jason had virtually no chance against decent counselors.

I’ve been on “vacation”. Once I heard about this update, I dove right back in. This is EXACTLY what I’ve been saying should have been done for over a year. I always said that once Jason is in Rage, nothing should stop him except for shotguns. I couldn’t believe it when I saw these patch notes! I’m excited again. Jason is scary again. Counselors are running again. If you don’t want Jason building his Rage quickly, then don’t attack him! Nobody should actively be searching out Jason to engage with him anyways. Fighting Jason should always be a last ditch scenario. Like the movies. I haven’t been this excited since the first days of the game. Great work, GUN!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Your video just proved our point on how easy it is to kill now in rage mode. I also see that you never block I bet that's why you probably use to complain when multiple attackers would stun you over and over. Enjoy this for while it lasts the devs will hopefully  come to their senses and give us a reasonable buff next time like body blocking and making his swing more powerful in rage mode.

As usual, every time there is a Jason buff people come out of the woodwork to cry and sob about how unfair it is, when in reality they're just upset that they can't troll and behave like asses anymore.

The fact of the matter is that the game isn't set up around fighting Jason, it's set up around having counselors cooperate and work together to achieve goals in order to escape alive. Fighting Jason always was, and is, considered an absolute last resort.

Seriously, the only people complaining about the Jason buff are trolls and people who flat-out suck playing the game. if the new update makes you want to not play the game anymore, then fine, please go. You're probably part of the toxic player base that were making the game unbearable to begin with and you won't be missed.

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Jasonlives4ever said:

Your video just proved our point on how easy it is to kill now in rage mode. I also see that you never block I bet that's why you probably use to complain when multiple attackers would stun you over and over. Enjoy this for while it lasts the devs will hopefully  come to their senses and give us a reasonable buff next time like body blocking and making his swing more powerful in rage mode.

If anything the video proves just how easy is to beat on and stun Jason.    And giving Jason immune to stun is a counter to the idiots that don't try and escape and keep beating on Jason.

Also no point blocking....since it doesn't work.

Jason should not have to out fight Counselors.. Jason should be able to steam role through counselors.

6 minutes ago, Dolemite said:

As usual, every time there is a Jason buff people come out of the woodwork to cry and sob about how unfair it is, when in reality they're just upset that they can't troll and behave like asses anymore.

The fact of the matter is that the game isn't set up around fighting Jason, it's set up around having counselors cooperate and work together to achieve goals in order to escape alive. Fighting Jason always was, and is, considered an absolute last resort.

Seriously, the only people complaining about the Jason buff are trolls and people who flat-out suck playing the game. if the new update makes you want to not play the game anymore, then fine, please go. You're probably part of the toxic player base that were making the game unbearable to begin with and you won't be missed.

Hi Dolemite this post is quite harsh and doesn't represent the truth about people who like to fight Jason. Not everybody is toxic and not everybody must like what you like.

The game has several ways to win, killing Jason and surviving the night when fighting are two of them, there is no moral superiority in escaping. They are all reasonable methods based on what you like the most.

Invincibility is not a buff, it is nonsense

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, nicola.zanetti.it@gmail.co said:

Hi Dolemite this post is quite harsh and doesn't represent the truth about people who like to fight Jason. Not everybody is toxic and not everybody must like what you like.

The game has several ways to win, killing Jason and surviving the night when fighting are two of them, there is no moral superiority in escaping. They are all reasonable methods based on what you like the most.

No, really, you should stop playing the game. You're not going to have fun anymore and I'd hate to see you so unhappy (tee-hee!).

And yes, killing Jason through a coordinated effort amongst counselors, surviving the night, or escaping are all valid ways of playing the game. Stunning Jason over and over like he's a pinata is not, which is all this update prevents from happening. Sorry, but you're not making a good case against this update at all.

2 minutes ago, nicola.zanetti.it@gmail.co said:

That’s the point. Nobody should WANT to fight Jason. It is meant to be a last ditch effort. Not an option to seek out. The developers flat out said when making the game that you should never fight Jason. And doing so means that you will die. That was never meant to be a logical option in this game. Only when necessary. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, The Milwauking Dead said:

That’s the point. Nobody should WANT to fight Jason. It is meant to be a last ditch effort. Not an option to seek out. The developers flat out said when making the game that you should never fight Jason. And doing so means that you will die. That was never meant to be a logical option in this game. Only when necessary. 

What he said.