13 hours ago, ExoticAsFxck said:

Let's just make a Jason killing party, so they cry more. 

How about y'all fix something useful. Like fix when Jason throws a knife at the car, it doesn't fly in the god damn air, or go under the map.  Its cheating, just because they can't catch the car. 

What is this about? A knife into a car? Haven´t seen that, like, ever.

4 hours ago, HuDawg said:

For the 1st time in a while im actually excited to play this game again..  

The change to rage punishes aggressive counselor players.   And that's sounds great to me.

It also will punish players who only focus on killing Jason.

Seems like win/win.     

Jason got his balls back..

I hope you are right,  jason has been pathetic for much to long, IMO Jason should have never been altered at all l,the little crybabies who are complaining don’t know anything about f13, they have made this game  into a comedy, I’m really sick of it, I don’t think some of the crybabies even know how much was taken away from Jason since launch, this buff still won’t even put Jason near what he was in the beginning, but it’s a good start, I hope it helps.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

The change to rage punishes aggressive counselor players.   And that's sounds great to me.

Seems like win/win.     

Glad you stopped by, I figured you’d make this about Jason’s balls, 😆. Just Jossin you, happy you’re excited man.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Change is scary at first, I know a lot of players are worried about not being able to stun Jason with melee hits when Rage is active.... we will have to adjust our playstyle s...

but I stand by my statement nothing has been taken away just sounds like it will be harder to accomplish....

melee is not useless You’ll still regain stamina and damage Jason, it just requires a more powerful weapon to stun him..

players have been spoiled by the way the combat was.....at it was piss poorly designed. This at least puts power back into Jason for the last 7 minutes of the match or if players attempt a beat down party a little sooner.

It's not scary. I just believe it was a terrible way of going about it. It doesn't fix any of the complaints people have had until rage. Jason can still be easily demasked. He can still be made a pinata early on. Instead of giving him the tools to deal with people, quick block etc, he gets to go into tank mode at the end of a match. I view this as a bad change from both sides.

14 minutes ago, OldSilentHill said:

Probably you used to get out of the game in the first 10 minutes and therefore did not see how Jason can destroy cars.

17 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

Seems like win/win.     

Previously, experienced counselors could give Jason a fight thereby distracting him from the repairmen.

Even Jason's aggressive friends could not stop them from achieving their goals.

This will punish all players who play against Jason and his friend who will fill him with rage from the first minutes of the game.

Seems like win/win.

5 minutes ago, Bujhm said:

Probably you used to get out of the game in the first 10 minutes and therefore did not see how Jason can destroy cars.

Previously, experienced counselors could give Jason a fight thereby distracting him from the repairmen.

This will punish all players who play against Jason and his friend who will fill him with rage from the first minutes of the game.

Seems like win/win.

git gud, duh nibba.

3 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

git gud, duh nibba.

If you have nothing to say, do not behave like a child.

Please do without insults.

7 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

git gud, duh nibba.

I missed you and your honesty, 😝.

1 minute ago, Bujhm said:

If you have nothing to say, do not behave like a child.

Please do without insults.

Equip Thick Skin buddy, that was nothing. Welcome to Camp, didn’t see your intro post.

• Haha 1

I'M AFRAID OF JASON NOW !!!!!

Rapid defense needs Jason I hope they add it in the next patch.

9 hours ago, Tuffy09 said:

Making Jason Unstunnable in rage much is a bit much of an buff imo I play with my GF to have fun an relax on this game and I normally carry a weapon to stop Jason from grabbing her half way through the game, the stun should be reduced by 50% an he recovers quicker from being stunned would be a good balance because I rely on hitting Jason to gain an stamina buff later in the match to escape

You are playing F13 to relax?  Do you read yourself?
For relaxing, go get Tetris Effect or Everybody´s Golf.
We want our F13 to be thrilling, not relaxing. 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, The Rain said:

I'M AFRAID OF JASON NOW !!!!!

Rapid defense needs Jason I hope they add it in the next patch.

It all depends on who plays for Jason. There are experienced players who play well as Jason / Leader, and there are those who allow themselves to be beaten as they behave like bots in a single-player game. In good hands, Jason has always been very formidable.

Already enough players with macros that put an instant block.

45 minutes ago, Bujhm said:

Seems like win/win.

Well, seems like you haven't played a Long time ago. 
It's almost impossible for him to throw them away with throwing knives. The onliest Thing he can do now, is to glitch himself inside the car. And nobody ever used that ''technique'' professionally. It was pure luck if it happened.
What does them hinder them now from doing so? His Rage is actived 15 minutes in if no one beats on him. Good luck escaping in the last 5 minutes anyways. And even if his Rage is on, just throw yourself in thront of him and block. Grabbing will result into grabbing you and slashing won't bring him anywhere.
Oh Boy, hell no. Just stand in front of the car, get the fuel, Battery or keys. There are ways to make it much harder to get in but I won't Name These.
Not everyone of them is really smart. Like they would actually Need to think, These brainless guys. But they can't even win a match alone and even have Trouble when they Team.
The word you are Looking for is "Teamer" I think.
Also, you can't make everyone happy with a Change. But you can make the majority happy.
Insultless Victory.
Well except for Teamers, but nobody likes Teamers.

1 minute ago, OldSilentHill said:

Well, personally, I think this game is really Relaxing.....most of the time....
But yeah, you should atleast throw some skill in there. Getting grabbed is Pretty easy to avoid, so yeah.

7 minutes ago, Bujhm said:

And no word on the counselors that can literally make themselves invulnerable with a macro?

And since you are new here……..

Welcome to the Forum and don´t Forget to introduce yourself! http://forum.f13game.com/forum/5-introduce-yourself/

We are happy to welcome you!.......Well , atleast most of us!

2 minutes ago, Bujhm said:

It all depends on who plays for Jason. There are experienced players who play well as Jason / Leader, and there are those who allow themselves to be beaten as they behave like bots in a single-player game. In good hands, Jason has always been very formidable.

Only in private game being host you have instant blocking. In public it has a delay that depends on the amount of ms so that you do more good technique.
You can not defend well

I hate Macros

1 hour ago, OldSilentHill said:

People abuse this all the time on the PS4 platform for those who play Jason. I've had that happen to me so many times. Countless level 150's I encounter and even lower leveled people who caught wind of this glitch trick do this to screw people up. Instead of chasing the car, they throw the throwing knife and it sends the car flying into the air. It totals the car so you're left scrambling to try to survive which most of the time, that's when Jason kills everyone all because they can't keep up with the car and are exploiting a glitch that works in their favor.

23 minutes ago, Bujhm said:

In qp Jason is formidable for the most part cuz the qp lobby counselors are usually trash/unorganized. Very easy to pick off 1 by 1. Against a lobby full of good to great counselors gl to any Jason. I went 2 for 8 the other night against a nice skilled party and i am usually always at least 6 for 8 in qp. This same group killed the next 2 jasons with ease, so i took pride in at least not dying.. lol

13 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Well, seems like you haven't played a Long time ago. 
It's almost impossible for him to throw them away with throwing knives. The onliest Thing he can do now, is to glitch himself inside the car. And nobody ever used that ''technique'' professionally. It was pure luck if it happened.
What does them hinder them now from doing so? His Rage is actived 15 minutes in if no one beats on him. Good luck escaping in the last 5 minutes anyways. And even if his Rage is on, just throw yourself in thront of him and block. Grabbing will result into grabbing you and slashing won't bring him anywhere.
Oh Boy, hell no. Just stand in front of the car, get the fuel, Battery or keys. There are ways to make it much harder to get in but I won't Name These.
Not everyone of them is really smart. Like they would actually Need to think, These brainless guys. But they can't even win a match alone and even have Trouble when they Team.
The word you are Looking for is "Teamer" I think.
Also, you can't make everyone happy with a Change. But you can make the majority happy.
Insultless Victory.
Well except for Teamers, but nobody likes Teamers.

And no word on the counselors that can literally make themselves invulnerable with a macro?

It seems that I play too often on Friday if I watch Jason throw a knife in the car and she makes a triple axel in the air. Looks impressive.

This is not a DbD where you need to constantly run from a maniac. The main feature of Friday is that it was always possible to resist Jason.

There are a lot of toxic players on Friday who are paired with Jason. Now it will be easier for them to spoil the game by simply turning on their rage from the first minutes of the game.

If you are talking about teleporting counselors, then this is already a game vulnerability.

15 minutes ago, The Rain said:

Only in private game being host you have instant blocking. In public it has a delay that depends on the amount of ms so that you do more good technique.
You can not defend well

I hate Macros

In my post, I meant that many players behave like bots in a single player game and that for Jason one must learn to play as well as for the Counselor.

An instantaneous block when using a macro is not such a rarity on Friday. He's just instant.

10 minutes ago, Bujhm said:

It seems that I play too often on Friday if I watch Jason throw a knife in the car and she makes a triple axel in the air. Looks impressive.

This is not a DbD where you need to constantly run from a maniac. The main feature of Friday is that it was always possible to resist Jason.

There are a lot of toxic players on Friday who are paired with Jason. Now it will be easier for them to spoil the game by simply turning on their rage from the first minutes of the game.

If you are talking about teleporting counselors, then this is already a game vulnerability.

Interesting. What platform do you Play on?

It still is possible to resist yourself. Early it's just not as smart anymore and in the end you can still shoot him and there is no real reason to hit him if you aren't low on Stamina or really have to block him from getting somewhere. Yeah, important, but it should never have been necessary. It's main feature was originally that it relies on Teamwork to defeat an overpowered beast.

Teamers were never any fun even before they were able to do that.

It's impossible to stop Players from using macros….but the combination on how to perform this, shouldn't really be doable.

Damn this sounds like a bad idea. How is the lone survivor suppose to survive until the end of the match now? This means we can't stun him through the doors anymore when he rages through them. If you're out in the open and need to regain stamina while he's chasing you and you try to stun him most likely he'll grab and kill you now. Shift grabbing will be alot easier to do now seeing as the firecrackers can't stun him any longer while in rage. In order to balance this out they should have at least increased the amount of pocket knives again. All they really had to do to buff Jason was to bring back body blocking and make the swing hit multiple people but only in rage mode. In another words make the swing stronger in rage mode. That would have been a fair compromise.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OldSilentHill said:

I admit I wrote that pretty bad.. Let me explain lol I come from Ark which is completely toxic 24/7 we play F13 to have fun one of my favourite games to chill with friends on.. But making Jason unstunnable is abit much if he had a reduced chance of stun and recovers quicker that would be better but removing Jason from being stunned altogether apart from firearms is not a good choice, Coming from a player that is 150 am prefers being Jason.

Dose this mean our stunn perks are ineffective while he's in rage? So to to stunn him to his for the kill?

Sounds great. We really only need one more patch to address some minor balance changes.

Less med sprays per match please. Counselors are still finding upwards of 7 sprays—usually 5– and that’s ridiculous with as many people that run Medic. If players are running Hypohondriac too we see the number increase. When I escape, I consistently watch players running around healing themselves after every hit like it’s nothing because they’re sitting on 2x2 sprays with Medic. It really ruins the cinematic scope of the game and also kinda circumnavigates the intention behind Jason’s melee weakening counselors so he can grab them  

Also, there still needs to be a slight adjustment to the Break Free mechanic. It’s still nearly impossible to break free unless a counselor has very little fear and is also Jenny/Adam/Fox. The most common way only counselors break free is if Jason is attempting an environmental kill and it takes too long or if Jason simply does not receive the prompt for a kill due to close quarters. I also believe once Jason is raging, the Break Free prompt should not be available anymore as Jason would easily crush someone’s through upon lift.

Until rage, counselors should have a better chance to break free rather than a grab being a death sentence so early. I also think that Jason’s grab should damage counselors as someone mentioned. He’s literally grabbing them by the neckband lifting them after all. Again, this divides the match into a pre-rage and post-rage Jason experience. Save your PKs and shotguns or it’s over. What do you guys think?

• Stun - It is no longer possible to Stun Jason while he is in Rage Mode unless using a shotgun or Pamela’s sweater.

Welcome full lobby of Vanessa with the best Stamina :) 

7 minutes ago, RobiePL said:

Welcome full lobby of Vanessa with the best Stamina :) 

Like there aren’t 3-5 Vanessas in every lobby already.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jasonlives4ever said:

Damn this sounds like a bad idea. How is the lone survivor suppose to survive until the end of the match now? This means we can't stun him through the doors anymore when he rages through them. If you're out in the open and need to regain stamina while he's chasing you and you try to stun him most likely he'll grab and kill you now. Shift grabbing will be alot easier to do now seeing as the firecrackers can't stun him any longer while in rage. In order to balance this out they should have at least increased the amount of pocket knives again. All they really had to do to buff Jason was to bring back body blocking and make the swing hit multiple people but only in rage mode. In another words make the swing stronger in rage mode. That would have been a fair compromise.

escape before he has rage and you wont have to worry about it. Dont and you will die. How the game should be...