11 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I remember that, one of his videos is still on the games front page. It doesn’t make me very happy either. 

Indeed. 

6 hours ago, Fair Play said:

Sometimes actions are taken, and we are never made aware. I'm not sure how often those actions are taken.

@Slasher_Clone, I feel your pain on that one.

Well in high profile cases, it's usually pretty obvious when action is taken by virtue of said streamer not being able to play and make videos. 

6 hours ago, Risinggrave said:

Well in high profile cases, it's usually pretty obvious when action is taken by virtue of said streamer not being able to play and make videos. 

If one is cheating, high profile or not, and action is taken and they can't play anymore, that's fine. I don't personally worry about knowing about it. If they are removed from play, it makes the community better overall. That is what we should be striving for.

The new patch is brilliant!  Now it's actually fun and a treat to play as J-Boy instead of a "here we go again, let's chase Vanessa through loops for ten minutes" situation.

I hope in the next patch you can fix the spot on the front porch of the blue guest house on Jarvis House map.  Counselors can climb over the objects to get to an unreachable spot.  This is on Xbox One.  Thanks for keeping the game alive! 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, MaxRenn82 said:

The new patch is brilliant!  Now it's actually fun and a treat to play as J-Boy instead of a "here we go again, let's chase Vanessa through loops for ten minutes" situation.

I hope in the next patch you can fix the spot on the front porch of the blue guest house on Jarvis House map.  Counselors can climb over the objects to get to an unreachable spot.  This is on Xbox One.  Thanks for keeping the game alive! 

Glad you are enjoying the game!

if you come across players in that unreachable area again send video to Jasonkillsbugs.com.

@mattshotcha Can you let the team know about the  possible  exploit area in front of the vacation house On Jarvis map 

On 2/16/2019 at 6:38 PM, OCT 31 1978 said:

Glad you are enjoying the game!

if you come across players in that unreachable area again send video to Jasonkillsbugs.com.

@mattshotcha Can you let the team know about the  possible  exploit area in front of the vacation house On Jarvis map 

Thanks for tagging in! The porch area where counselors can get by the furniture is already being worked on! 

• Thanks 1

On 2/16/2019 at 6:16 PM, MaxRenn82 said:

Also, just to throw this out there, you can still kill people in that spot using combat stance. It takes some time and patience, but it can be done. 

Glad it’s being looked at though, it’s been around for as long as I can remember.