On 2/7/2019 at 4:52 PM, Shawn7977 said:

Let get to root of the real problem with this update , and the real problem be the update . Before update you guys say Jason just got beat on every game, well I've never really had that problem when being jason use his powers and people are easily fooled so I'd have to say get better at being a good jason

The update fixed one of the “real problems” with the game.... the ability to continually troll Jason players in a 1v1 or 1v7 situation.... just because you didn’t experience it doesn’t mean it wasn’t a thing the developers witnessed it firsthand which is why the patch was implemented.

as for Chad's or whoever's dancing on your head when you Jason they put the emotes in the game maybe the should be removed

They can’t remove a DLC that consumers paid for..... but they did add in the next best thing......a Rage mode that ends...... stun dance party’s..... Jason will no longer be  bullied, that broken mechanics is now retired. 

After update problem I agree with greasemonkey to easy to kill Jason now i played Jason the other day and i was wanted to chase the last person but couldn't because they can't hit/stun because of rage had kicked in.

I am confused did the patch make it easier for Jason players or counselors because in a later post you say don’t give kills to cry babies but in this one say Jason is easier to kill....

Also would like to point out a couple of things bugs are still in the game has been since day 1 ,

Submit to Jason kills bugs.com they have a long list to go through they have admitted to that much.

number two those of you that dont play this a lot or have just started playing you should not be as good of a Jason as someone who plays all the time

This is already the case rage mode doesn’t change anything about skill... a newer Jason will not get kills or will be killed by more experienced players......hell even experienced players are being killed as well.

the only change is he won’t be on his back the entire match anymore forcing players to play different avenues to escape, kill him or survive.

Last thing let really shake things up with Jason put it back to where you can fight Jason,  one let be able to pick up sweater . Take emotes out . Let give both sides perks , perks that work . I'd rather more pocket knives be taken away than the ability to fight Jason and for Jason its funnier to chase people than not because of the stun thing that is all for now 

If you haven’t watched the Gun Media Beyond streams you should it will give you a lot of info as to why the developers felt the changes were necessary and what their next changes will focus on....

the perks are on the list.

On 2/7/2019 at 5:53 PM, Shawn7977 said:

There are ways to balance game and stay with in lawsuit,  but not sure what its gonna take for them to listen,  we have all that extra CP and nothing to do with it , give Jason perks like stun ability 20% less , spawn with more traps ,more knives , stalk ability builds 20% faster , morph 20% faster shift builds 20% faster , pulls out pocket knives 20 % faster you see where I'm going with this , give counselors better perks too , along with that and getting the bugs out of the game this game could be close to perfect and make people put the time in and gameplay in to being a good Jason or counselor

Some interesting ideas here, the perks For Jason maybe boardline new content....but definitely interesting....

• Like 1

Personally, I don’t believe Jason needs perks. If people think the game is unbalanced now, add all-new play mechanics and watch what happens.😂

5 hours ago, Shawn7977 said:

There are ways to balance game and stay with in lawsuit,  but not sure what its gonna take for them to listen,  we have all that extra CP and nothing to do with it , give Jason perks like stun ability 20% less , spawn with more traps ,more knives , stalk ability builds 20% faster , morph 20% faster shift builds 20% faster , pulls out pocket knives 20 % faster you see where I'm going with this , give counselors better perks too , along with that and getting the bugs out of the game this game could be close to perfect and make people put the time in and gameplay in to being a good Jason or counselor , dont just hand it to these people because they cry because they getting beat on every round oh if your a little kid on this game then you got bad parents and should have your own lobby's so your not beat on by grown ups who take there game play seriously.  Please make game good again thanks 

A few things to note about you post:

1. While I don't agree with unsupervised kids playing this game, you could just get a Private match going if you want to avoid them. I doubt that anyone could filter players by age in this game, even if they wanted to.

2. People have been and are continuing to "put in time and effort" to improve at a game filled with bugs. Removing the bugs won't change their level of commitment to improving their game play. It may, however, improve the overall enjoyment of the game.

3. Nothing is being "handed" to players. One still has to learn how to play to make use of any tools at their disposal on either side.

3 hours ago, Shawn7977 said:

My buddies just killed 5 in a row 😂🤣😂🤣😂 do the stuff to game I'm talking about we can fix this , give me a call or response you can hire me I'd save your game with one update if you guys can do what need to be done with no bugs 

The fixes recommended by one forum member are not going to be any more or less important than the fixes recommended by any other forum member. Post your suggestions and be a voice in the chorus, just like the rest of us.

13 hours ago, Greasemunkey75 said:

Maybe you don’t have the right teammates

This isn't a TEAM game..hell, its not even a competitive game.  But it has nothing to do with 'teammates'.

Jason can slash people to death in seconds post rage.   

1 hour ago, Slasher_Clone said:

1v7.... sounds like a team game to me. It’s not 1v1x7  or 1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1.

And perhaps some not seeing it as a team game has always been part of the problem. 

It still amazes me how many people work alone, then complain when they die. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JackTV said:

And perhaps some not seeing it as a team game has always been part of the problem. 

Yeah I don’t get it. I lone wolf all over the place doing shit, or lead Jason on Merry chases so others can. I do it as Mitch. Then save as many ‘friends’ as I can or get out if they’re not interested or trolling. (Saving a lot more lately) I beat Jason by denying him the chance to kill my ‘friends’ and the only reason I do it alone the first half of the match is because I can tip toe around his sense and keep an eye on him all while doing other things. Hard to stalk a killer who can Sense you and see your sound blips but I’ve found it gets it done. (Stealth isn’t useless.)

Don’t get me wrong, ideally I don’t want everyone to play their characters like I do. Each Counselor has a playstyle that benefits them if they view it as a team game. It doesn’t matter if they want to escape or kill Jason, the objectives all require teamwork, so clearly it’s a team game. 

Sorry about the rant. One last point, eight pawns don’t beat a knight, let alone a queen if they don’t work together. 

• Like 1

On 2/6/2019 at 3:54 PM, Slasher_Clone said:

Please stop double posting, as it makes more work for our Mods. If you want to add more use the edit button, and tag the people you wish to see it with @ followed by their name. 

Some of us pointed it out before the patch dropped, doesn’t change the fact that other people don’t think that far ahead. Jason is weaker against hunting parties/kill squads but the dance parties stopped so patch successful. New or less experienced Jason’s are having fun, so the patch was successful. Counselors are actually scared to engage Jason, so the patch was a success. 

Jason will be getting more changes in the future but the pubs/devs didn’t want it to be overwhelming. Counselors have a buff in the works  in the form of the perk rework. Also nothing stops them from winning pre-rage, so the patch was successful. Noticing a trend?

I think he should always be in rage mode I mean isn’t he supposed to be mad and kill everybody. And then we all will just run. And at least have a trap or traps in each cabin, since that really the only way to slow him down.

23 minutes ago, Greasemunkey75 said:

I think he should always be in rage mode I mean isn’t he supposed to be mad and kill everybody. And then we all will just run. And at least have a trap or traps in each cabin, since that really the only way to slow him down.

Great, you are entitled to your opinion, I don’t agree. That doesn’t encourage players to escape, it would discourage players from playing. 

6 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

If its a team game then why do counsellors get their own separate scoring?

Other players being alive just increase chances of pulling off objectives, staying alive and escaping.   

This is more of a free for all..than a team game imo. Sure playing as a team is a huge advantage, especially when going for jason kills or calling the cops.

But when 5 or players fight for a seat in the 4 door.. Thats when the whole team aspect goes out the window.

38 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

If its a team game then why do counsellors get their own separate scoring? Scoring... you mean experience points?

Other players being alive just increase chances of pulling off objectives, staying alive and escaping.  Yep, and the more teamwork the easier it is.

This is more of a free for all..than a team game imo. Sure playing as a team is a huge advantage, especially when going for jason kills or calling the cops. Glad you can acknowledge the advantage of seeing it as a team game.

But when 5 or players fight for a seat in the 4 door.. Thats when the whole team aspect goes out the window.

Sometimes you have to sacrifice peices to win, normally peices don’t have feelings that make them make poor decisions.  

We could argue the meta/story elements of the game but really that’s pointless, it’s a team game with story elements and conflict can happen between teammates, the number of seats is a perfect example of the game putting a limit on something and the players having to overcome their own self interest.

I think one thing they should have fixed it is that Jason can smash through the furniture tables and chairs for the people that like to run around the table the whole game. 

Why with the patch update my perks don't work? I have grinder 3% active but I don't see extra XP at the end of matches. Please help

I was initially very critical of the patch update and my initial experiences of it weren’t the best either but after doing all I can in Raccoon City decided last night to come back to Crystal Lake and the surrounding areas for a stroll, a swim and a hearty chuckle.

Last night l came to the realisation, this patch update really makes no difference to me, my friends or our playstyles anymore. I escaped by the cops, the boat, the car and even survived the night, in fact we did the boat and survive the night the most.

We also had games where we were utterly stomped by Jason which eh! Whatever can’t win em all right?

I play AJ religiously so with the right luck (and sometimes not leaning us to have to STN) we were outta there in under 10 mins, under 5 mins etc. Did we come across Jason? Yeah we did we either ran like blue hell, firecrackers or if right a weapon the side of Jason’s head. Most games Jason’s mask was off in the first half too which let us see a few JV deaths which really got me thinking.

Patch updates really make no difference if the player on the controller isn’t very good, which I think there is a healthy portion who aren’t, hell Im not even good, I’ve just played enough to get lucky.

All in all in closer inspection this patch made a Kentucky f*cks worth of a difference to my enjoyment and my friends.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

We could argue the meta/story elements of the game but really that’s pointless, it’s a team game with story elements and conflict can happen between teammates, the number of seats is a perfect example of the game putting a limit on something and the players having to overcome their own self interest.

I still don't consider it a team game.  Because there is no team.

2 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

I still don't consider it a team game.  Because there is no team.

Ah..... so you’re one of the players who can’t look past your own self interest than.

The teams are actually rather clear, as it’s Jason vs. The Camp Counselors not Jason and his buddy the Counselor vs. the rest although that does happen, lol. 

It’s fine you, don’t have to see it as a team game, everybody can play the way they want.... well everybody but the people who want to stun him post rage. 😉 

14 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Ah..... so you’re one of the players who can’t look past your own self interest than.

No man.. I help people all the time.  

But it still not a team game.  You don't win based on the points your team scores.  You don't win as a team.

So that's why its not a team game.

Working together is usually due to self preservation.. and not for the sake of the team.  

If all the counselors got the same score at the end of the game.. Then I would agree that its a team game.

18 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

No man.. I help people all the time.  

But it still not a team game.  You don't win based on the points your team scores.  You don't win as a team.

So that's why its not a team game.

Working together is usually due to self preservation.. and not for the sake of the team.  

If all the counselors got the same score at the end of the game.. Then I would agree that its a team game.

I get your point, I just don’t see XP as a score like points in a game, more like baseball stats of what was done by individual players in a game. The points scored in the game are escapes vs kills, do you see where I’m coming from. If everyone one escapes or dies it’s a shutout, however if some escape and some die, whichever side has more wins. 

On 2/8/2019 at 9:25 AM, Slasher_Clone said:

This game was more like a death match back when team killing was a thing with weapons.

On 2/8/2019 at 10:39 AM, JackTV said:

They need to know that actions have consequences.

On 2/8/2019 at 10:51 AM, Slasher_Clone said:

Sorry about the rant. One last point, eight pawns don’t beat a knight, let alone a queen if they don’t work together. 

Chess requires great teamwork among the pieces, and thinking five moves ahead.

17 hours ago, Markusblue said:

Why with the patch update my perks don't work? I have grinder 3% active but I don't see extra XP at the end of matches. Please help

Welcome to the forum.

Submit your issue to jasonkillsbugs.com

So let me get this straight now we may Jason stronger it’s a speed play and now when we get the sweater and se Tommy 90% of the time they quit.  What are we supposed to do about that but they can Spawn kill.I guess gun media and the new Jasons All  have something in common they know how to quit

I got an idea how about we just have no weapons because the fireworks don’t work nothing works the only thing is the guarantee is that Jason will quit I love this game I love it so much it’s just the best make more like this you guys are the greatest keep up the good work

On 2/9/2019 at 11:03 AM, HuDawg said:

Actually you do. In fact, if all seven counselors survive/escape. There is XP given out for "Team Escape" ...

Also, the XP being different is the same as stats in sports really. It's based on how much you've contributed to the team. 

If the New York Yankees win the World Series, the guy who hit 25 home runs is going to be front page. The guy who sat in the dugout the entire time and didn't play is still part of the winning team, but he is not going to get any accolades because he didn't do anything.

Same logic here, if I repair the phone and the car while Johnny Sleeping Bag stood in a corner all game, no way should he receive the same reward that I do.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Greasemunkey75 said:

I got an idea how about we just have no weapons because the fireworks don’t work nothing works the only thing is the guarantee is that Jason will quit I love this game I love it so much it’s just the best make more like this you guys are the greatest keep up the good work

Are you finished? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Greasemunkey75 said:

but they can Spawn kill.

Most of the time, people who get spawned killed bring it on themselves. Unless Jason has destruction and tunnels you, or is just lucky, you're gonna live. He has no shift, and chasing you down means he isn't trapping other stuff. Drag him on a chase. Either he leaves to deal with other objectives or you get off a middle finger in that you stalled him long enough to lose him other counselors. 

If you're locking and trapping doors, that'll buy you even more time. 

5 hours ago, Greasemunkey75 said:

So let me get this straight now we may Jason stronger it’s a speed play and now when we get the sweater and se Tommy 90% of the time they quit.  What are we supposed to do about that but they can Spawn kill.I guess gun media and the new Jasons All  have something in common they know how to quit

With every patch that comes with this game, things change. Learn to adapt. If things can't be done the way you are used to, it's time to change tactics.

To quote you from a previous post you made: "Suck it up soldier!" 😎

• Like 1