It is very exaggerated to say that Jason is unstoppable.

The counselors who want to make piñata party cries excessively lol 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/4/2019 at 11:30 PM, HaHaTrumpWon said:

They may be it. Sweater still works post-Rage so it may be used as a sort of emergency "Get me the fuck away from Jason" item.

I treat like a pocket knife 

On 2/3/2019 at 9:21 PM, JackTV said:

This buff leads to something deeper, IMO. These players don’t want to escape; they want the kill, because they’re typical, testosterone-driven males who can’t fathom “running from anybody”. They don’t adjust their play style because they’ve got the ape brain. “Me strong! Me brave! Me smash!” Have you guys seen how these fools act when a chick enters the lobby? It’s hilarious.

Call it a conspiracy theory, call it ridiculous, but I think it’s true. And it’s not just counselors either. I’ve seen players in both roles talkin shit throughout the match like they’re somethin’. So you can only imagine that getting the kill on Jason is giving them raging e-boners.

You put a lot of thought into this topic and I have to say you have a lot of time on your hands. This game is a speed play game now and it’s even easier to kill Jason now. 

22 minutes ago, Greasemunkey75 said:

You put a lot of thought into this topic and I have to say you have a lot of time on your hands. This game is a speed play game now and it’s even easier to kill Jason now. 

Please stop double posting, as it makes more work for our Mods. If you want to add more use the edit button, and tag the people you wish to see it with @ followed by their name. 

Some of us pointed it out before the patch dropped, doesn’t change the fact that other people don’t think that far ahead. Jason is weaker against hunting parties/kill squads but the dance parties stopped so patch successful. New or less experienced Jason’s are having fun, so the patch was successful. Counselors are actually scared to engage Jason, so the patch was a success. 

Jason will be getting more changes in the future but the pubs/devs didn’t want it to be overwhelming. Counselors have a buff in the works  in the form of the perk rework. Also nothing stops them from winning pre-rage, so the patch was successful. Noticing a trend?

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Greasemunkey75 said:

Thought about what you said. No, I don’t think so. 

Who goes for the kill in a game about escape? It’s reasonable to think some will try out of curiosity, but why would they make it a regular thing? 

I said what I did because it seems logical. Their ego keeps them from running. 

5 hours ago, Greasemunkey75 said:

No more time on his hands than anyone else posting opinions on the forum...

5 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Some of us pointed it out before the patch dropped, doesn’t change the fact that other people don’t think that far ahead. Jason is weaker against hunting parties/kill squads but the dance parties stopped so patch successful.

Agreed, the patch is quite a success in  matches that players want to have a beat down party.....

I had several great matches today with a very experienced group of randoms who had killed the player that was Jason prior to me in the first 6 minutes of the match.... while I was putting the fuse in.... this shows not much has changed when it comes to killing Jason and may need to be look at still. 

Jason will be getting more changes in the future but the pubs/devs didn’t want it to be overwhelming. Counselors have a buff in the works  in the form of the perk rework. Also nothing stops them from winning pre-rage, so the patch was successful. Noticing a trend?

I can’t wait to see how the new perk system will be restructured....

I have played quite a few matches now after the patch and the increasing coordination on objectives is real!!!!

( another patch success!)

A lot more escapes!! And Jasons are definitely feeling the pressure to protect those objectives!! ( very good news  another win for the patch !)

I hope one of the buffs / changes  the developers Look at :

A quicker block .....

A buff to traps

( A couple more for the - trap Jasons.)

or a rework to them.

( a complete new set number for each Jason depending on + trap, neutral, and - trap....... with a reset trap feature.)

and one of the most talked about his Stalk coming in so late in the match and possibly switching it with sense ... a lot of members are behind this and have even suggested swapping how both features work giving you the ability to spam stalk and making sense have to drain out completely before it is used again.

Which would definitely help add some much needed stealth for counselors.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

No more time on his hands than anyone else posting opinions on the forum....

I'd agree that those with time on their hands to post their opinions care somewhat about this game.

• Like 1

I'd love a longer duration to Stalk. I had my shack (Higgens Haven) invaded for the first time since the patch dropped. It spawned on the island, so when I heard the alert I just Stalk-Morphed into the lake and waited. Tommy and SG were standing on the dock trying to decide if it was safe to swim back. The boat starts up and literally sails right beside me (which I had to let go). That convinced them it was safe but literally just as Tommy starts to swim across, Stalk deactivates. Tommy runs back on land and I spent the remainder of the round in the lake waiting to see if they'd try again.

3 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

I'd love a longer duration to Stalk. I had my shack (Higgens Haven) invaded for the first time since the patch dropped. It spawned on the island, so when I heard the alert I just Stalk-Morphed into the lake and waited. Tommy and SG were standing on the dock trying to decide if it was safe to swim back. The boat starts up and literally sails right beside me (which I had to let go). That convinced them it was safe but literally just as Tommy starts to swim across, Stalk deactivates. Tommy runs back on land and I spent the remainder of the round in the lake waiting to see if they'd try again.

That sucks.

Stalk is the least well thought out power that Jason has, it comes in late, has the least utility out of his powers and tends to crap out just when you need it the most. Maybe they’ll consider fixing it up a bit down the line or at the very least swap it with sense.

18 hours ago, Greasemunkey75 said:

Anyone who says its easier to kill Jason now is clearly not playing the same game as I am.

2 hours ago, HuDawg said:

Anyone who says its easier to kill Jason now is clearly not playing the same game as I am.

I don’t know if it’s anymore easily done than it was before..... I have heard Jason is taking full Damage with every hit now without the stuns in rage mode making his mask removal happen very quickly ..... 

what I am definitely seeing is the kill is happening a lot earlier in the match now.....

I saw it happen twice yesterday, the first was only 6 minutes into a match  and the Player that was Jason didn’t kill anyone yet.... I had spawned in next to the lol “ Tommy house” and used the CBR.... checked 2 more cabins found the fuse and headed to the boat house where it usually spawns on Packanak small...

one of the 4 Jason hunters escaped in a car and came back as Tommy ...... I wasn’t even around for the kill when it happened I was putting the fuse in .......it was one of the shortest matches I have ever been in without someone quitting To end the match ........

Which makes sense since players are attempting to avoid his Rage mode...

(it is a smart move.)

With the increasing coordination of counselors on objectives And Jason Hunters......Jason players will need to be very strategic as to which objectives to concentrate on more:

Hunters after Jason or counselors  getting other objectives done...etc.

We all know Jason can’t be everywhere at once nor should he be....but flipping Stalk and Sense and reworking traps are valid “buffs” / changes to Jason gameplay that may very well be needed to help combat the new meta that is starting to develop from the new patch.... 

2 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

We all know Jason can’t be everywhere at once nor should he be....but flipping Stalk and Sense and reworking traps are valid “buffs” / changes to Jason gameplay that may very well be needed to help combat the new meta that is starting to develop from the new patch.... 

I agree with the rest to but this part should definitely be part of any future conversations about balance. We need to see how things develop and the little changes like these will offer players the greatest number of options for different play styles. Ie stealth, fear management builds.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

I don’t know if it’s anymore easily done than it was before..... I have heard Jason is taking full Damage with every hit now with out the stuns in rage mode making his mask removal happen very quickly ..... 

what I am definitely seeing is the kill is happening a lot earlier in the match now.....

I saw it happen twice yesterday, the first was only 6 minutes into a match  and the Player that was Jason didn’t kill anyone yet.... I had spawned in next to the lol “ Tommy house” and used the CBR.... checked 2 more cabins found the fuse and headed to the boat house where it usually spawns on Packanak small...

one of the 4 Jason hunters escaped in a car and came back as Tommy ...... I wasn’t even around for the kill when it happened I was putting the fuse in .......it was one of the shortest matches I have ever been in without someone quitting To end the match ........

Which makes sense since players are attempting to avoid his Rage mode...

(it is a smart move.)

With the increasing coordination of counselors on objectives And Jason Hunters......Jason players will need to be very strategic as to which objectives to concentrate on more:

Hunters after Jason or counselors  getting other objectives done...etc.

A counter as Jason would be to avoid this hunting party until rage. Then its stalk, locate tommy or sweater girl. knife slash combos until dead. No one can stop you from slashing once in rage so all you have to do is get them limping and they cant escape(assuming they are not using window hop in and out, but slash knife in either order should stop this anyways). Just have to keep your mask long enough until one is dead. shift and morph are there if things start going bad and need to get out of dodge quick or catch off gaurd to attack again..

edit: Thinking a little more, still have to watch out for those shotguns that can deal a good amount of damage and still stun.. Also if you know they are hunters ahead of time trapping shack and getting to tommy cb house become top priority over fuse house/cars if you want to get ahead of things. I would just let it play out though as my play style is to pressure the objectives. if hunters come calling, then i would have to adjust to such and make decisions. All is fun!!!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

A counter as Jason would be to avoid this hunting party until rage.

I have had a lot of success of avoiding being killed as Jason by killing the sweater girl The moment I hear they are in my shack... I stalk morph close to it and tunnel the holy hell out of them Usually getting them out of the picture... fairly quickly....the way I look at it is I don’t want to give them any time to get things in place weapons or sprays..etc. I want them off balance and not where they what to be.

what is strange is usually they don’t go for the sweater as early as I have been seeing since the patch...players are getting the items they need earlier to avoid his Rage....even when I was Jason in the next round they attempted the same routine...it didn’t work out quite how they expected....

I wish I could have seen how the player that died was playing I never ran into him in that match where he was killed in 6 minutes..... he did have the phone trapped so I don’t think he didn’t know what to do in the situation... 

Let get to root of the real problem with this update , and the real problem be the update . Before update you guys say Jason just got beat on every game, well I've never really had that problem when being jason use his powers and people are easily fooled so I'd have to say get better at being a good jason as for Chad's or whoever's dancing on your head when you Jason they put the emotes in the game maybe the should be removed . After update problem I agree with greasemonkey to easy to kill Jason now i played Jason the other day and i was wanted to chase the last person but couldn't because they can't hit/stun because of rage had kicked in. Also would like to point out a couple of things bugs are still in the game has been since day 1 , number two those of you that dont play this a lot or have just started playing you should not be as good of a Jason as someone who plays all the time . Last thing let really shake things up with Jason put it back to where you can fight Jason,  one let be able to pick up sweater . Take emotes out . Let give both sides perks , perks that work . I'd rather more pocket knives be taken away than the ability to fight Jason and for Jason its funnier to chase people than not because of the stun thing that is all for now 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Shawn7977 said:

YoLet get to root of the real problem with this update , and the real problem be the update . Before update you guys say Jason just got beat on every game, well I've never really had that problem when being jason use his powers and people are easily fooled so I'd have to say get better at being a good jason as for Chad's or whoever's dancing on your head when you Jason they put the emotes in the game maybe the should be removed . After update problem I agree with greasemonkey to easy to kill Jason now i played Jason the other day and i was wanted to chase the last person but couldn't because they can't hit/stun because of rage had kicked in. Also would like to point out a couple of things bugs are still in the game has been since day 1 , number two those of you that dont play this a lot or have just started playing you should not be as good of a Jason as someone who plays all the time . Last thing let really shake things up with Jason put it back to where you can fight Jason,  one let be able to pick up sweater . Take emotes out . Let give both sides perks , perks that work . I'd rather more pocket knives be taken away than the ability to fight Jason and for Jason its funnier to chase people than not because of the stun thing that is all for now 

You hit the nail right on the head. I especially agree with... those of you that dont play this a lot or have just started playing you should not be as good of a Jason as someone who plays all the time .

•  
  • 299 posts

On 2/1/2019 at 1:40 PM, Vince285 said:

Sorry about the double post

There are ways to balance game and stay with in lawsuit,  but not sure what its gonna take for them to listen,  we have all that extra CP and nothing to do with it , give Jason perks like stun ability 20% less , spawn with more traps ,more knives , stalk ability builds 20% faster , morph 20% faster shift builds 20% faster , pulls out pocket knives 20 % faster you see where I'm going with this , give counselors better perks too , along with that and getting the bugs out of the game this game could be close to perfect and make people put the time in and gameplay in to being a good Jason or counselor , dont just hand it to these people because they cry because they getting beat on every round oh if your a little kid on this game then you got bad parents and should have your own lobby's so your not beat on by grown ups who take there game play seriously.  Please make game good again thanks 

• Like 1

My final thoughts... I agree with you, especially on Jason's stalk ability. if scares is what people are truly looking for, as for a Jason that is silent but deadly will scare the shit out of people not him going through a door and that's it roll credits!  We all know how this film ends now with this recent buff. 

At least make it exciting for both sides if you can only fight until rage then they will die quit next lobby , this update / buff is garbage

9 hours ago, HuDawg said:

Maybe you don’t have the right teammates

My buddies just killed 5 in a row 😂🤣😂🤣😂 do the stuff to game I'm talking about we can fix this , give me a call or response you can hire me I'd save your game with one update if you guys can do what need to be done with no bugs