ShyGuyJ

Hello from the Mushroom Kingdom

Hey everyone!

I hope everyone is doing great!

My name is Jon but go by ShyGuyJ.  

PC/Console player here from Florida, USA. Looking to play the game with fun people. I do not like toxicity - its all fun and games with your friends, but not everyone is your friend. Plus, it's not the best way to make new friends either. 

I look forward to playing with y'all. :)

Happy Camping 

ShyGuyJ2.jpg

Welcome to the forums!

Love that Jason Shy Guy :D Have you been playing the game long or just getting started out? It's one of the most sociable online games I've ever played, so yeah, important to get those good players. I'd first off suggest the general forum members Gamertag thread. It's big by now but worth browsing through when you have some time, and feel free to post your tags there.

There are also some groups in the Player-Run Challenges forum, and I'd recommend trying the Good Sportsmanship Club / Crystal Lake Employment Agency over in General forum. Hope this helps and hope you get some good players!

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/553-gamer-tags-for-f13/

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/9615-good-sportsmanship-club/

• Like 1

Thank you :), I have been playing the game since its release, first on PS4, now on Steam - I will definitely be checking out the forum. Look forward to the fun times at camp 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, ShyGuyJ said:

Thank you :), I have been playing the game since its release, first on PS4, now on Steam - I will definitely be checking out the forum. Look forward to the fun times at camp 

It's cool that you're gonna stick around. When we start having marshmallow roasts, we'll save you a seat by the fire. 😎

• Like 1

No one cared who he was till he put on the mask.

9 hours ago, ShyGuyJ said:

I have been playing the game since its release, first on PS4, now on Steam

Also, same for me lol.
Ps, I never thought I'd see a Shy Guy even better than Gourmet guy.
PmCEH58.png
And of Course welcome!

• Like 1