Sign in to follow this  
TheFinalFriday

Spawn Preference trouble.

I must have played well over 50 matches this past month and I have not gotten to play as Jason. Its really making it even harder to get to 1000 Matches Played. My Spawn Preference is set to Jason. Anyone else having trouble with their Preference settings? Hopefully tomorrow during The Beyond stream I can inquire about the supposedly implemented ticket system.

I get Jason regularly as non preference and a lot when I have it set to him. Especially in new lobbies in US. I play on PC, must just be more counselor preferences on there for trolling.

Beginning to think that somethings wrong with my account. Either that or everyone has Jason Preference on PS4. It sounds like I am exaggerating but I havent been able to play as Jason for a very long time.

3 minutes ago, TheFinalFriday said:

Beginning to think that somethings wrong with my account. Either that or everyone has Jason Preference on PS4. It sounds like I am exaggerating but I havent been able to play as Jason for a very long time.

You might try setting your preference to counselor and then resetting it to Jason. I thought I'd heard before that can help. I've had a few streaks without being Jason but nothing like yours.

56 minutes ago, thrawn3054 said:

You might try setting your preference to counselor and then resetting it to Jason. I thought I'd heard before that can help. I've had a few streaks without being Jason but nothing like yours.

I will try it tonight when I get off work. I did try switching it from Jason to None for a while. No dice.

2 hours ago, TimDuke 01 said:

The "ticket" system I don't think works too well. Surely you'd have enough tickets to be Jason more often than you say.

I remember the ticket system seemingly worked really well when first implemented. But has not been behaving the same for me as of recently, obviously.

Update: I played a little over 20 matches on Monday, told myself I wasn't going to sleep until I got a Jason spawn. Ended up not happening. I uninstalled the game and reinstalled over night. The next morning my first two matches were Jason and I got him a third time later on. Don't know what was going on but I estimate close to 80-90 matches total without getting Jason.

Either way, its fixed now. Thanks for all of the help and advice from everyone here.