With NECA’s Laurie Strode action figure being released this year....what other final girls from horror movies would you like to see in action figure form? 

Personally, I would love to have a Nancy Thompson action figure from A nightmare on elm street. They could even start making some of the final girls from f13 such as Trish Jarvis, Ginny field, Alice Hardy etc etc. Of course they would need to likeness rights for all of these though 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, IcrazyKid855 said:

With NECA’s Laurie Strode action figure being released this year....what other final girls from horror movies would you like to see in action figure form? 

Personally, I would love to have a Nancy Thompson action figure from A nightmare on elm street. They could even start making some of the final girls from f13 such as Trish Jarvis, Ginny field, Alice Hardy etc etc. Of course they would need to likeness rights for all of these though 

Great idea I agree 100% Final girls figures would be fantastic!!

I want Young Laurie from the original Halloween and Jamie Lloyd, Rachel or Kara Strode from the other films and the F13 lady’s like Tina and the ones you listed!! Also Alice from A Nightmare on Elm Street...so much potential for figures here like Clarice Starling from Silence of the lambs too!

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Great idea I agree 100% Final girls figures would be fantastic!!

I want Young Laurie from the original Halloween and Jamie Lloyd, Rachel or Kara Strode from the other films and the F13 lady’s like Tina and the ones you listed!! Also Alice from A Nightmare on Elm Street...so much potential for figures here like Clarice Starling from Silence of the lambs too!

I agree with you, I would love a Clarice starling figure, except I would prefer her as the Jodie Foster version rather than the julianne Moore version 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, IcrazyKid855 said:

I agree with you, I would love a Clarice starling figure, except I would prefer her as the Jodie Foster version rather than the julianne Moore version 

Definitely, I love the Hannibal series films and the Tv series....

but I really wish they got Jodie Foster to return for Hannibal...... that really would have been a better film for it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Definitely, I love the Hannibal series films and the Tv series....

but I really wish they got Jodie Foster to return for Hannibal...... that really would have been a better film for it.

Exactly, one of the things I hate most is recasts, especially when they replaced Danielle Harris in Halloween 6 

I like H6 a lot the characters and atmosphere are fantastic, but you are completely correct H6 shows no respect to our beloved Jamie from Halloween 4 and 5 at all..... 

They definitely should have brought back Danielle for the role and if your going to have her die at least kill her off at the end of the film protecting / sacrificing herself for her child and Other lead characters....

I know the writer of the film had originally written her death at the end of the script helping save Tommy/ Kara and Danny.... Dimension and the Director Joe chapel should have gone with that instead.

1 minute ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

I like H6 a lot the characters and atmosphere are fantastic, but you are completely correct H6 shows no respect to our beloved Jamie from Halloween 4 and 5 at all..... 

They definitely should have brought back Danielle for the role and if your going to have her die at least kill her off at the end of the film protecting / sacrificing herself for her child and Other lead characters....

I know the writer of the film had a originally written her to death at the end of the script helping save Tommy/ Kara and Danny.... Dimension and the Directior Joe chapel should have gone with that instead.

Yep I completely agree, no shame to J.C Brandy, but the original Jamie is simply the best 

On 1/26/2019 at 6:15 AM, IcrazyKid855 said:

Yes give me Nancy with her boobytrap book, a crumpled fedora to hold and a prop stair case she can struggle to climb. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Yes give me Nancy with her boobytrap book, a crumpled fedora to hold and a prop stair case she can struggle to climb. 

This would be amazing!!

• Like 1