xllxENIGMAxllx

New patch info (January-February 2019)

10 hours ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

I never said Tiffany was the reason to buy a game, but you are extremely biased, wanting everything to be removed that benefits survivors. 

False..  I never claimed I wanted 'EVERYTHING"  removed that benefits 'counselors'.    Besides, They are not survivors.

As for a counselor bias, that’s a lie too

That's pretty funny considering your forum name is TiffanyisBae

you should be aware that I called you out (like usual) for unfair changes that you wanted. 

You called me out?    Funny, I never advocated for 'unfair' changes.   So, I sure as hell don't remember you calling me out.

You pretty much just complain with a 'Rrrraw, you Jason Bias you bad rrrraw'.  Which I usually find amusing. :D

2 minutes ago, CountYorgaVampir said:

Dammit, I would never have subscribed to this thread if I knew that my inbox would be constantly flooded with all of this fucking bickering!!!!

Lol, we all make that mistake at some point. 

Haven’t had a turn as Jason yet, but did 3 matches as a counselor.  Patched hasn’t effected me much, as I have always been an escape/evade type of play style.

Funny thing was that 2 of the 3 matches ended with Jason rage quitting near the 18 minute mark.