xllxENIGMAxllx

New patch info (January-February 2019)

21 minutes ago, nicola.zanetti.it@gmail.co said:

I want to ask you something, without any malice, really. 

How many matches have you tried with this patch? 

I have played quite a lot, and I'm simply stating my opinion. I'm glad you enjoy this patch, to me it's a too final as an approach. 

Sad to say slasher troll is right for once. It just effects end game and how it’s a bit harder to kill Jason now, with a lot less breathing room. Tbh he still needs more smaller buffs now. Grabbing is still useless and i dont know why it has to be. Just try and kill him within the 10 minutes and not hit him with anything but axe and matchete. Also he can still be hit again as he’s exiting stun lol? Am I wrong. The mask can still be a joke. This just makes it harder for noobs and casuals. Not really what the original devs intentions were to have the game. 

Only option for Jason, is to bide his time a lot. But that doesn’t work with objective rushes, forcing confrontation and when enraged people need to block more and tank to hit him recovering....

Was even a single idea copied from the community topic about Jason. It seems not, actually the sweeping swing attack was, that hits multiple counselors, even though non idiotic people would not line up like bowling pins to get smacked. They even said meatshielding wouldn’t be a bad idea, where’s that? I’m sure there’s more to come hopefully. 

27 minutes ago, nicola.zanetti.it@gmail.co said:

I want to ask you something, without any malice, really. 

How many matches have you tried with this patch? 

I have played quite a lot, and I'm simply stating my opinion. I'm glad you enjoy this patch, to me it's a too final as an approach. 

Let’s see maybe twenty to twenty five I stop keeping track on the second day. Still alittle over a 50% escape ratio but I’ve been trying to save as many Counselors as possible since the second day. Been averaging 4 to 5 Counselors saved every match, when I don’t save anyone the lobby gets wiped, this happens about 10% of the time. 

I have been enjoying the patch, that is true. I like that the game is in a kinda flux, but I also think the patch didn’t actually change that much, mostly just peoples perception of how they should play. Players like you are conflicted and frustrated. The thing is at least two very experienced players can see how it will play out in a few weeks, not because we’re psychic but because it follows a pattern and is a mechanical system. We don’t actually think the patch made that much of a deference.

Nothing has actually changed for you other than when you should fight him. I’m not sorry you refuse to play the game by escaping, you’re making the choice to be frustrated, you seem to see this as an attack on your playstyle and you keep making claims for what other people think rather then debating points. 

Oh and you keep asking them to suspend a patch regardless of how other members feel, maybe stop that, as it’s unreasonable and really fuck’n rude. 

Edit - Dynamic are you sure this is how you want to try and rejoin the community. My post was deleted from your intro but I’m sure you saw it, you really are on your last chance. I’m willing to let bygones be bygones.

1 hour ago, HuDawg said:

..Meh

Id rather just shoot from the hip and see what sticks.  That's my style.  

I also stand by my comments.  This isn't a fighting game.

Of course he is going to stand by his rude and disrespectful comments. The moderators won't do anything about it.

1 hour ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Umm, exactly how do you like to play the game, are the Jason’s you actually punish with your mad skills members of the community?

Be honest. HuDawg is literally trolling people on the forum. What you did here was try to divert the conversation away from that point.

7 minutes ago, x OLd ScRatCh x said:

Of course he is going to stand by his rude and disrespectful comments. The moderators won't do anything about it.

I went back and looked, out of the sake of context and found he wasn’t really being bad. The people demanding change and saying it’s unfair are actually rude and ill informed scrubs. Unless hu dogs troll comments are more then a few pages ago.

Edited by Dynamic skills7
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, x OLd ScRatCh x said:

Be honest. HuDawg is literally trolling people on the forum. What you did here was try to divert the conversation away from that point.

Maybe, 😉.

5 hours ago, HuDawg said:

IMO as long as the devs  do the opposite of what you want.. The game is instantly better.

This certainly looks like trolling. It serves no purpose other than to inflame an argument. It does nothing to advance a civil discussion.

4 minutes ago, x OLd ScRatCh x said:

This certainly looks like trolling. It serves no purpose other than to inflame an argument. It does nothing to advance a civil discussion.

Fair comment in my eyes, he responded to a complainer suggesting a worse idea that doesn’t help, if you test and analyse the outcomes of his proposed idea, you would see it’s quite bad still. It’s just some banter.

• Like 1

On 1/31/2019 at 11:32 AM, HuDawg said:

Jasons Revenge Tour is REAL!

The lake is now officially filled with the tears of lvl 150 try hard Jason killers/Jason trolls.

How does this serve civil discussion? There is more as I followed the thread from the beginning. Either I didn't go back far enough or some were moderated out. Point is, however, there is no need for petty bullshit like this.

5 minutes ago, x OLd ScRatCh x said:

How does this serve civil discussion?

How does it serve to be a civil discussion even complaining about a patch that hardly effects the game, just needs more communication and skill now.  Complaining and making fun of the complainers is fair game. There has been plenty of salt and whining. More buffs are needed 😕

Im sure hu dog has had people be sarcastic and stupid towards his beliefs too.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Dynamic skills7 said:

How does it serve to be a civil discussion even complaining about a patch that hardly effects the game, just needs more communication and skill now.  Complaining and making fun of the complainers is fair game.

If that is what the forum is about, I need not be here. Enjoy your new game that caters to the "skilled Jason" influx of 3rd and 4th graders who do nothing on the mic but ask if you like to play Fortnite. That's where the game is at now. It was fun while it lasted. And by the way, if you need an invincibility buff halfway through the game, YOU, are the trash Jason.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, x OLd ScRatCh x said:

If that is what the forum is about, I need not be here.

That’s the least wrong with this forum, trust me, your seeing the best right now.

the rest of your new comment doesn’t make sense. How’s it catering towards kid Jason’s. Watch some tournaments online and create your own pro group. Not our fault you can’t do that. I myself don’t have a group and suffer from good Jason’s, but that’s my problem and I don’t complain. I don’t want it to cater towards my overwhelming experience without a big team. I’m happy running them around a table or house for 10 minutes so the team can escape.

10 minutes ago, x OLd ScRatCh x said:

If that is what the forum is about, I need not be here. Enjoy your new game that caters to the "skilled Jason" influx of 3rd and 4th graders who do nothing on the mic but ask if you like to play Fortnite. That's where the game is at now. It was fun while it lasted. And by the way, if you need an invincibility buff halfway through the game, YOU, are the trash Jason.

With due respect to everybody, I am starting to feel something similar. There is this acrimony from few people towards the combat skilled players.

The strange thing is that these same people fail to acknowledge that basically every combat skilled player agrees on Jason buffers, but disagrees on a silly invulnerable buffer which basically removes an element of the game.

On a different note, is anybody aware of a game similar to F13, non DbD, something with elements of combat?

11 minutes ago, nicola.zanetti.it@gmail.co said:

With due respect to everybody, I am starting to feel something similar. There is this acrimony from few people towards the combat skilled players.

The strange thing is that these same people fail to acknowledge that basically every combat skilled player agrees on Jason buffers, but disagrees on a silly invulnerable buffer which basically removes an element of the game.

On a different note, is anybody aware of a game similar to F13, non DbD, something with elements of combat?

I acknowledge the invincibility is stupid, but better then nothing and not really negative. If your combat skilled, try blocking and abusing his recover with a team and rush to get things setup within 10 min........ some Jason’s masks fly off with a couple hits...... your logic is out the window mate and it’s  really not a big change. It’s salt from needing a shotgun to down Jason now, the only real difference.

try last year steam/ discord game. Killers suffer a bit 😕 Go abuse them

15 minutes ago, nicola.zanetti.it@gmail.co said:

If you want horror then eventually Last Year: The Nightmare when it comes out. But that'll only be for PC. Also Hide or Die lacks combat, but I did back it and have played ... Game is pretty fun.

Of course in Last Year if you take out the killer, that player just comes back as a different one. You know why they did that? Because it isn't supposed to be so difficult to take down the killer.

If not horror then your options will probably open up. 

3 minutes ago, DasMurich said:

If you want horror then eventually Last Year: The Nightmare when it comes out. But that'll only be for PC. Also Hide or Die lacks combat, but I did back it and have played ... Game is pretty fun.

Of course in Last Year if you take out the killer, that player just comes back as a different one. You know why they did that? Because it isn't supposed to be so difficult to take down the killer.

thank you, I had caught wind of Last year, I sure hope it will be good :) thanks a lot

I wouldn't know what the rage mode is about because I don't reach rage mode,ever,as Jason. But it must be nice to rage when youre a squeaker! On the other side there have been 2 instances now where I've had the 4 seater packed and Jason simply throws a throwing knife at the car and guess what,it still flips! Car wrecked,jason in rage mode,game over. Because with rage jason needs to be able to disable the car with a knife,very realistic.  Good job fixing the glitches guys,another unfixed one is noobs still climbing up on the bed in packanack with half thier body in the wall,can only kill them with knives..This game will never be fixed,just my two cents.

10 minutes ago, Dynamic skills7 said:

I acknowledge the invincibility is stupid, but better then nothing and not really negative. If your combat skilled, try blocking and abusing his recover with a team and rush to get things setup within 10 min........ some Jason’s masks fly off with a couple hits...... your logic is out the window mate and it’s  really not a big change. It’s salt from needing a shotgun to down Jason now, the only real difference.

try last year steam/ discord game. Killers suffer a bit 😕 Go abuse them

thank you for your reply: few pointers right now, or at least up to yesterday Jason in rage cannot kneel no matter what weapon you use. (bug of the patch)

You stand correct than you CAN kill Jason before rage and I did it once in the new patch, it is just very unlikely to happen because the demasking and the preparation are usually very close to the rage.

And again I never said I don't agree with a strong Jason, I played since launch week. Strong is good, invulnerable is simply silly

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, nicola.zanetti.it@gmail.co said:

thank you, I had caught wind of Last year, I sure hope it will be good :) thanks a lot

Just look it up on YouTube. There's a lot of footage out now since beta was released. The game is seriously gorgeous.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, nicola.zanetti.it@gmail.co said:

Actually, I am not too bad at combat. I never was a Jason hunter as it was too easy, but I fought to help my teammates by buying them time. Now, when rage hits I will still do that but I die if I make a mistake. Time my dodge cancel wrong, or my spacing. I'm cool with that, and yeah i'm pretty even minded and try not to incite rage in conversation. But, I am honest in my replies that I do like this patch and welcome the end game tension of any mistakes will lead to my death.

23 minutes ago, nicola.zanetti.it@gmail.co said:

There is this acrimony from few people towards the combat skilled players.

you voiced your opinion with enough clarity yesterday, reapeating over and over is only irritating. if you love figting jason so much, play mortal kombat, in one part jason is playable character. in f13 beating jason is last resort, like when there is need to replenish stamina. there is no need to fight him otherwise. new patch is very good.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, DasMurich said:

It is getting a console release later this year. They needed to make some capital first.

16 minutes ago, nicola.zanetti.it@gmail.co said:

Check out The Blackout Club, Secret Neighbor and Deceit, they all have fighting back in one form or another. 

Edit - Deceit is out now the other two are releasing this year.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Slasher_Clone said:

It is getting a console release later this year. They needed to make some capital first.

Check out The Blackout Club, Secret Neighbor and Deceit, they all have fighting back in one form or another. 

Edit - Deceit is out now the other two are releasing this year.

Thank you for the info Slasher :) I will have a look!

3 minutes ago, nicola.zanetti.it@gmail.co said:

You’re welcome Cola, I’m a recovering asshole but I can be nice, lol.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, nicola.zanetti.it@gmail.co said:

Also try white noise2. i dont know if stunning the monster with light counts as combat.

also people can start the demasking in just a minute of the game, just have sweater girl spawn rush it.

• Thanks 1