xllxENIGMAxllx

New patch info (January-February 2019)

2 minutes ago, KenshiroHNK said:

You still can win.

You just have to avoid the Juggernaut at the end of the game too.

Oh my God. It's not always about winning. It's about having fun with the game.

5 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

Jasons Revenge Tour is REAL!

The lake is now officially filled with the tears of lvl 150 try hard Jason killers/Jason trolls.   

its the Jasons who were the tryhards 

5 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

Jasons Revenge Tour is REAL!

The lake is now officially filled with the tears of lvl 150 try hard Jason killers/Jason trolls.   

I don't really understand why you hold this acrimony towards fellow players. this goes beyond me....

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, KenshiroHNK said:

I love it !

I will massacre a couple of those groups when I can.

Seriously you had those unskilled players sticking to Jason all the time with Chads fully equipped with sprays and shit.

There was no way you could win because with their speed, the Chads could easily outmanoeuvre you and land a good stunning blow.

It was shit, they profited of the flaws of the gameplay and now those useless trolls will suck it ! XD

Exactly! Level 2 dip shit Jasons will now be able to feel like they accomplished something.

3 minutes ago, KenshiroHNK said:

You still can win.

You just have to avoid the Juggernaut at the end of the game too.

not really. good Jasons will always win. It takes less skill now

8 minutes ago, x OLd ScRatCh x said:

Yeah and the Jason player can have fun too now.

Fair enough.

Only the trolls are truly punished.

7 minutes ago, x OLd ScRatCh x said:

Exactly! Level 2 dip shit Jasons will now be able to feel like they accomplished something.

Not really.

If they are that bad you can still win the game.

I've had one bad Jason and he didn't even kill one person in late game.

Only the trolls cannot gang and use the flaws of the gameplay now.

7 minutes ago, Jen901 said:

not really. good Jasons will always win. It takes less skill now

Not really.

I've escaped good Jasons a few times.

Yeah and the Jason player can have fun too now.

Fair enough.

Only the trolls are truly punished.

I'm not a troll, and I don't need to defend it. You're just being disrespectful to people who don't agree with you.

3 minutes ago, x OLd ScRatCh x said:

What you mean to say are lvl 150's that backed the game from the beginning. You know, the ones who put up the money to create the game you want them to leave. If ever there was a troll comment, this is the one.

Funny.. I know many 'backers' that stopped playing once this game decided to turn Jason into a walking 'wack a mole'.

I bought this game for a lot of people.  All of which stop playing because of how silly the game had become. (And they are now all excited to play this game again after I told them about this patch)

4 minutes ago, x OLd ScRatCh x said:

Yes. And now the REAL F13 franchise fans can finally have fun with a game that more accurately represents the films. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, HuDawg said:

Funny.. I know many 'backers' that stopped playing once this game decided to turn Jason into a walking 'wack a mole'.

I bought this game for a lot of people.  All of which stop playing because of how silly the game had become. (And they are now all excited to play this game again after I told them about this patch)

And that is fine. I have posted more than once on the forums that I thought Jason needed buffed. I didn't expect them to take away combat from half the game. That's extreme.

1 minute ago, HuDawg said:

Yup! And I’m one of them. 

5 minutes ago, x OLd ScRatCh x said:

I'm not a troll, and I don't need to defend it. You're just being disrespectful to people who don't agree with you.

I didn't call you a troll. I've explained many times in that thread why "groups of Jason hunters abusing the game mechanics are punished".

Wjhy are you feeling targeting specifically then ?

3 minutes ago, Jen901 said:

then they werent good

Circular arguments doesn't work. Sorry.

@KenshiroHNK, please avoid multi-posting. I keep having to merge multiple posts.

As for everyone else, let's keep the discussion civil and on topic and not wander too far into obscurities or circumstance. If you want to discuss the changes then by all means please do, but we're not here to discuss who is/isn't a troll, or who is/isn't a 'tryhard', etc.

I don't mind people posting reasoning questioning other's opinions, I just want people to realize that unless people are deliberately nasty, a lot of 'point for point' discussions (e.g.: making a valid statement or presenting your opinion as a counter point to someone else's) are not intended to insult users. Remember that when posting and you won't take anyone's posts the wrong way; I know a lot of users can misunderstand people's intent with their wording on the internet but we mods are here to weed out the nasty posts and leave the sensible ones.

4 minutes ago, Jen901 said:

its the Jasons who were the tryhards 

I guess soo.  Jason was a turned into walking Wack A Mole.  While counselors could just dance around and gang up on him.  It forced Jason players to have to learn every trick in the book to get around that bullshit. The game was backwards.. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This patch doesn't stop Jason being a pinata. That's why it sucks. They did nothing to help him in the early to mid game. Making him (virtually) unstunable in the second half was a mistake and poor substitute for many of the suggestions made on here. I suppose I find this update so disheartening because the forums had tons of great suggestions to help Jason. Instead we got a bandaid that didn't address the real problem. As was pointed out it also severely harms the final chase and I have always enjoyed them.

• Like 1

I backed the game and haven't played in months due to the toxic nature of the player base; granted, not all players are toxic. It just became a joke playing as Jason. I'm not an avid gamer, but when Jason is getting "picked on" because the mechanics of the game allowed him to be chain stunned, and when people starting telling those playing as Jason to "git good" because he would constantly get knocked down, I put the game on the back burner. Glad to hear the issue has been fixed, though it sounds a tad extreme.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

I guess soo.  Jason was a turned into walking Wack A Mole.  While counselors could just dance around and gang up on him.  It forced Jason players to have to learn every trick in the book to get around that bullshit. The game was backwards.. 

It worked both ways.Counselors had to know tricks too. Jasons use deceit and confusion to win atleast the tryhards do. So what's the difference?

Not to mention there were already teamer counselors who help Jason and betray fellow counselors. 

11 minutes ago, Jen901 said:

then they werent good

False..  Jason can't be everywhere at once.  

I don't care how good anything is with Jason.  His biggest weakness is he can't be everywhere at once. 

7 counselors have 20 mins to get objectives done.  Most of those objectives can be done in the 1st min of the game.  If you're only focus is to beat on Jason all match and then killing him those days are OVER!   For now anyways.

JASON REVENGE TOUR!!!    lol

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, KenshiroHNK said:

I didn't call you a troll. I've explained many times in that thread why "groups of Jason hunters abusing the game mechanics are punished".

Wjhy are you feeling targeting specifically then ?

Circular arguments doesn't work. Sorry.

Because you seem to think that if someone doesn't just automatically like the change, they troll Jason. No. Actually, some people like to play Jason with a little bit of a challenge. I've explained why I am disappointed with the changes well enough. Saying it only punishes trolls implies what it implies, and it isn't quite true. It levels out noob Jasons with experienced players. You can undermine all the lvl 150's that stuck with the game, they will still be playing Jason routinely and wiping you off the board. Probably fast enough that people will start complaining. You know, since winning is all that matters. To hell with skill and to hell with fun.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

The devs should add a dance emote for Jason now with another animation while in Rage ! ^^

The devs should add a dance emote for Jason now with another animation while in Rage ! ^^

I agree because the entire update is a joke with the exception of the slashing multiple counselors fix.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Jen901 said:

It worked both ways.Counselors had to know tricks too. Jasons use deceit and confusion to win atleast the tryhards do. So what's the difference?

Your tears are so yummy..

I just want to lather my body in it.. And then do a back flip into a deep fryer.

Whats the difference?  Difference is this game isn't a fighting game and their needs to be a limit on how much BULLSHIT players can get away with.  Because Jason being easily worked over is complete BULLSHIT.  

Im loving this new patch.  Im actually having fun again players as counselor.  The fear of Jason in rage is real.   

Unlike you.. I love dying in this game.  And I know full well if the game is balanced around 1 vs 1, then when you keep adding more players to the mix the game is horribly unbalanced.

If you want to spend all your time fighting Jason.. then do the right thing.  Die with some dignity.

JASON REVENGE TOUR!!  YAYAY!

• Thanks 2

28 minutes ago, x OLd ScRatCh x said:

Bad Jasons will still suck.

Bad Jason doesn't trap objectives. Bad Jason lazily breaks down cabin doors and walks in, getting smacked in the face with a machete or an axe at the beginning of a match.  Bad Jason can't shift grab.  Bad Jason can't throw knives.  Bad Jason doesn't block.  Bad Jason doesn't use combat stance period. 

Basically Bad Jason has the entire lobby making their way to an exit before rage even starts or is getting killed in the first 5 minutes...had a match last night where we killed him in 5 minutes.