xllxENIGMAxllx

New patch info (January-February 2019)

The unfortunate thing is its only on twitter.

There should've been an announcement on here too.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tyrant666 said:

Yes... yes there should have been. 😡 

18 hours ago, xllxENIGMAxllx said:
Here is everything we need.

Thank you, posting this is very appreciated. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, tyrant666 said:

It's unfortunate but it's not that surprising when you think about it. Even with a new cm and/or admin it's safe to say it was only a matter of time before things would get back to normal around here: the "official" forums being the last place to get informed about an announcement, or like in this case right here getting the announcement by a member instead of someone officially in charge.

Thanks to @xllxENIGMAxllx for taking the time to post the announcement here.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Yes... yes there should have been.

Seems the more things change around here, the more they stay the same.

• Like 1

@mattshotcha This is why the community gets frustrated. I don't say this to attack you. I actually think you've been putting in alot of effort to repair a, shall we say rocky relationship between Gun and it's player base.  That said this is definitely a relevant example. 

@xllxENIGMAxllx As others have already said, thanks for letting the forums know. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

480F51E4-773C-442E-9479-2A5393F4A403.jpeg

Sorry man but I'm stealing this motherfucker :D It goes too well with my username not to.

6 hours ago, tyrant666 said:

At least someone took the time to keep us all in the loop. I'll take that over being left in the dark.

1 hour ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Seems the more things change around here, the more they stay the same.

You said what I was thinking. 😎

35 minutes ago, thrawn3054 said:

@mattshotcha This is why the community gets frustrated. I don't say this to attack you. I actually think you've been putting in alot of effort to repair a, shall we say rocky relationship between Gun and it's player base.  That said this is definitely a relevant example. 

@xllxENIGMAxllx As others have already said, thanks for letting the forums know. 

There's a lot to mending the relationship between the player base and the powers that be. I'd like to think that things are a little better since @mattshotcha took over as Community Lead.

6 minutes ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Sorry man but I'm stealing this motherfucker :D It goes too well with my username not to.

A match made in Camp Crystal Lake.

1 hour ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

No worries happy to contribute!! 

Twitter, Twitch, Facebook, FUCK MEEEEEE...

Why can't they announce this stuff on, oh, I don't know...their official forum?

Or at least announce it here simultaneously as the others?

Oh well, who am I to complain?  Just a loyal customer who paid full price day one.

• Like 3

@xllxENIGMAxllx Thank you for posting this! The forum members appreciate it! Being posted, on other social media page(s), with its own forum being uniformed...smh...the trend continues. 

• Like 1

What could they possible announce if they can’t add any content? They better finally allow match customizations for every lobby and let the lobby host choose the options. I’d also like to see the damage from throwing knives restored and damage for meme increased. I’d also like to see Jason’s speed increased and shift regen slightly nerfed to compensate. Also, the window protection needs to be removed; if a counselor is in any part of the the window animation they should be able to be both grabbed and damaged sns. It’s been long enough.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, BeautyNumber2 said:

What could they possible announce if they can’t add any content?

What could they announce? 1. The bugs they found and removed. 2. If the exploits that have been reported have been patched out. 3. The reworks that they are doing to Jason to make him great again. 

I could keep going. We all would like to see things done to the game and content added to the game, but it’s not going to happen because of the lawsuit. To come on here and say that they had “better” do anything is pointless. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, BeautyNumber2 said:

What could they possible announce if they can’t add any content? They better finally allow match customizations for every lobby and let the lobby host choose the options. I’d also like to see the damage from throwing knives restored and damage for meme increased. I’d also like to see Jason’s speed increased and shift regen slightly nerfed to compensate. Also, the window protection needs to be removed; if a counselor is in any part of the the window animation they should be able to be both grabbed and damaged sns. It’s been long enough.

Lobby customization for pm would be cool. For qp though absolutely not. 

As for throwing knives, what are you talking about. They still do 30% damage. 

1 hour ago, thrawn3054 said:

Lobby customization for pm would be cool. For qp though absolutely not. 

As for throwing knives, what are you talking about. They still do 30% damage. 

The throwing knife damage was increased a few updates ago and it was a mistake. It should be restored and melee increased. Throwing knives should not cause more damage than the swing of a machete. 

@BeautyNumber2 Actually I'd argue the knives causing more damage makes more sense. The smaller surface area would allow for more concentrated force. I suppose it could go either way really, but it at least makes some sense.

19 minutes ago, JasonLives86 said:

Thanks for posting this, really hoping for a Jason buff.

The new Jason grab is too slow I hope they do something about that. 

• Like 1