Ok....so Adam Green is involved with GunMedia for his Tommy Tapes and so they got his contact so why not get a gaming license from him? I mean Hatchet is a "Cult" Horror hit with fans and it involves Kane Hodder who now has experience with Motion Cap so why not? I mean it's basically a redesign of the F13 Game with a different system such as 1 Killer (His appearance never changes), New Victims (not Counselors), Settings (Swamp) and well Heroes because with this we can have a new style of kills! We can all see Victor Crowley is different from Jason in terms of movement and mobility so this would be a fast paced of who lives and who dies faster.

I mean if the rumors are true about GunMedia pushing to make a Halloween Video Game why not also a Hatchet Video game?

I wouldn’t be surprised to see Victor Crowley show up in Dead by Daylight before he got his own video game...

He’s definitely not a character that could carry his own game the popularity just isn’t there....

On 1/25/2019 at 4:40 AM, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Ok....so Adam Green is involved with GunMedia for his Tommy Tapes and so they got his contact so why not get a gaming license from him? I mean Hatchet is a "Cult" Horror hit with fans and it involves Kane Hodder who now has experience with Motion Cap so why not? I mean it's basically a redesign of the F13 Game with a different system such as 1 Killer (His appearance never changes), New Victims (not Counselors), Settings (Swamp) and well Heroes because with this we can have a new style of kills! We can all see Victor Crowley is different from Jason in terms of movement and mobility so this would be a fast paced of who lives and who dies faster.

I mean if the rumors are true about GunMedia pushing to make a Halloween Video Game why not also a Hatchet Video game?

Would be a cool indie game. Keep it simple. One large map (honey island swamp) with 10 would be survivors. You can slow him down but you can't kill Crowley, escape is the only option. Throw in brutal kills and a vast array of weapons and you got yourself a gem.

14 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

I wouldn’t be surprised to see Victor Crowley show up in Dead by Daylight before he got his own video game...

He’s definitely not a character that could carry his own game the popularity just isn’t there....

Nah DbD isn't even fitted for majority of the killers.

Hatchet series has a big very big cult following behind it from people demanding a 5th film already after the 4th installment.

10 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Nah DbD isn't even fitted for majority of the killers.

Hatchet series has a big very big cult following behind it from people demanding a 5th film already after the 4th installment.

I agree with you on the DBD assessment most of its killers are not fitted for It.....

I don’t know if “very big” is the right description for the fan base for the Hatchet series... passionate and faithful is more like it....like most Horror fans.

It has done very well for itself so far but with a 1.5 million dollar budget on these films it doesn’t have to do that well to turn a profit enough to warrant sequels.....

popularity wise most people won’t even know who Victor Crowley is if you show them a picture of him ..... not the case with Michael Myers, Jason Voorhees, Fred Kruger, Pin head, Chucky , Ghostface or even Hannibal Lecter.... which helps with the success of these characters and series.

Crowey in my opinion is an add on character to an existing Game or a very small Indy game shooting for a 10.99 retail at best.....there just isn’t enough there to build a whole game on.

I am not saying it’s not ok to like those movies or support the idea.....lord knows the kill in the first movie where Victor rips the lady’s head off from the top of her  Mouth is just amazing!!! 

That being said I just don’t see it being able to stand on its own....And sell many units of the game, Friday and even Dead by Daylights  popularity appeals to more than just Horror fans.

It Would take a lot to get me to Back this on kickstarter...It would need the right features and people involved.

16 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

I agree with you on the DBD assessment most of its killers are not fitted for It.....

I don’t know if “very big” is the right description for the fan base for the Hatchet series... passionate and faithful is more like it....like most Horror fans.

It has done very well for itself so far but with a 1.5 million dollar budget on these films it doesn’t have to do that well to turn a profit enough to warrant sequels.....

popularity wise most people won’t even know who Victor Crowley is if you show them a picture of him ..... not the case with Michael Myers, Jason Voorhees, Fred Kruger, Pin head, Chucky , Ghostface or even Hannibal Lecter.... which helps with the success of these characters and series.

Crowey in my opinion is an add on character to an existing Game or a very small Indy game shooting for a 10.99 retail at best.....there just isn’t enough there to build a whole game on.

I am not saying it’s not ok to like those movies or support the idea.....lord knows the kill in the first movie where Victor rips the lady’s head off from the top of her  Mouth is just amazing!!! 

That being said I just don’t see it being able to stand on its own....And sell many units of the game, Friday and even Dead by Daylights  popularity appeals to more than just Horror fans.

It Would take a lot to get me to Back this on kickstarter...It would need the right features and people involved.

Killing my hopes and dreams!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Killing my hopes and dreams!

Sorry man just my opinion.... and like most it don’t mean shit.... lol.

if you want a Hatchet game keep on screaming to the Heavens !!

5 hours ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Here’s something that might cause enough buzz to make them consider a game:

https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/adam-green-confident-victor-crowley-will-appear-in-future-hatchet-movies/

Yeeeeeet

7 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Sorry man just my opinion.... and like most it don’t mean shit.... lol.

if you want a Hatchet game keep on screaming to the Heavens !!

Ooooh i will be screaming!