Friday_Queen

The sweater glitch

We’ve been having problems with the sweater not working on Jason. It stuns him and as I hit he doesn’t fall to his knees. This has happened about 10 times so far. But when I first started, we never had issues with it glitching cuz I have well over 40 kills on Jason without glitched. It just started happening in the last 2 weeks and sometimes it won’t work but sometimes it does. We’ve tried different tactics, drop healing spray or knife and pick it back up, drop a teammate something in your pockets and have them pick it up, not using any emotes, we hit Jason so his resistance is very low, we don’t use the sweater too soon, and we avoid his shack just in case it makes him stronger by his shack. But we do those things and it glitches every so often. It has also glitched to where we use the sweater and it doesn’t even stun him and he continues to walk. That has happened twice. We used to get so many kills in a row without it glitching and now it does this and it’s frustrating that we fail at killing him. Does anyone have any other tips to help the process? Please someone fix it!

@ Viernes_Queen ¡  

Welcome to the forums! The truth is that I'm not with that problem. You have a video to analyze.

I think they should stun incorrectly when Jason does not kneel.

It has been working when I equip the sucker punch on my *suicide/death character* and it does work. However, will there ever be a stop to the glitch so I can replace the sucker punch with something more irrelevant?

On ‎1‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 2:57 PM, Friday_Queen said:

It has been working when I equip the sucker punch on my *suicide/death character* and it does work. However, will there ever be a stop to the glitch so I can replace the sucker punch with something more irrelevant?

Other than the frying pan, no weapon is 100% stun chance (and I am only repeating what others on these forums have said about it... I am not actually sure that the frying pan is 100% stun chance). This is not a glitch, as you said... the sweater stunned him, but you could not drop him to his knees... which means your weapon did not cause a stun upon hitting him while in the sweater stun. 
   There is nothing here that needs fixing, other than making it harder to kill Jason... like it was supposed to be.