Hey team, can you guys provide any information on the possible drop date of the new update? or maybe just let me know about the new perk system / jason fixes? also are we getting patches for glitch spots on the maps like the packanack roof, the rock spot on crystal lake or any other annoying cheater spots? Still hoping we can get a new barebones / hardcore mode!! 😊

post-3810-0-57815700-1491824508_thumb.png

They said they'll give us news regarding the new update towards the end of the month and guess what month is about to end already, we can expect news on the 31st I guess. 😅

Also hope they fix the dedicated server issue on PS4/XB1, it's a nightmare to find lobbies.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, mike-hannigan said:

They said they'll give us news regarding the new update towards the end of the month and guess what month is about to end already, we can expect news on the 31st I guess. 😅

Also hope they fix the dedicated server issue on PS4/XB1, it's a nightmare to find lobbies.

I'm a pc player so finding lobbies is easy for me, but I feel your pain! I just want this new perk system to drop so I can spend the over 1 million CP I have that serve no purpose to me, I pretty much only play when I can find 8 friends to play my custom hardcore mode, as public lobbies are boring and too easy. We turn our gamma down to 1.75, turn music completely off, and cover our minimaps with sticky notes. We also set repair roles for counselors, which forces counselors to be much more team orientated and work together for survival. if your lachappa, deborah and tommy, you are the ONLY ones allowed to put the fuse in etc etc...

2 minutes ago, ConnectTheKings said:

I'm a pc player so finding lobbies is easy for me, but I feel your pain! I just want this new perk system to drop so I can spend the over 1 million CP I have that serve no purpose to me, I pretty much only play when I can find 8 friends to play my custom hardcore mode, as public lobbies are boring and too easy. We turn our gamma down to 1.75, turn music completely off, and cover our minimaps with sticky notes. We also set repair roles for counselors, which forces counselors to be much more team orientated and work together for survival. if your lachappa, deborah and tommy, you are the ONLY ones allowed to put the fuse in etc etc...

I have this game for steam as well and the few times I tried to play it online I can find lobbies within seconds however it's not the same thing on PS4. I just don't play the steam version much because my laptop isn't strong enough to run this game, barely meets the minimum requirements so I have to play it on console.

About the perk system I think Matt said they're still working on it and that it will most likely not deliver in the future patch. (He'll have to answer that again).

38 minutes ago, ConnectTheKings said:

Hey team, can you guys provide any information on the possible drop date of the new update? or maybe just let me know about the new perk system / jason fixes? also are we getting patches for glitch spots on the maps like the packanack roof, the rock spot on crystal lake or any other annoying cheater spots? Still hoping we can get a new barebones / hardcore mode!! 😊

post-3810-0-57815700-1491824508_thumb.png

I see that you are new here so I’ll Get you up,to speed.... patches for this game are like bleeding blood from a rock, the end of the month could be 3-4 months, and when it does come they  will break just as much as they fix, it doesn’t matter that illfonic is gone, this game is at an all time low right now, it’s gone nothing but backwards since it’s release.

Nope once or twice a week maybe 5-6 matches max, I used to play everyday after work , and  for hours and the weekends.

3 hours ago, NytmereZ said:

I see that you are new here so I’ll Get you up,to speed.... patches for this game are like bleeding blood from a rock, the end of the month could be 3-4 months, and when it does come they  will break just as much as they fix, it doesn’t matter that illfonic is gone, this game is at an all time low right now, it’s gone nothing but backwards since it’s release.

New here? buddy i've been in the game and forums since before this game released LOL. And the update and bug fixes are scheduled at sometime before the end of this month...

18 minutes ago, ConnectTheKings said:

New here? buddy i've been in the game and forums since before this game released LOL. And the update and bug fixes are scheduled at sometime before the end of this month...

The announcement about the next update is supposed to come by the end of the month. The update itself will likely be a bit longer.

18 hours ago, TommysMightyChin said:

@NytmereZ yet people still play it devoutly. I truly believe if the people who post here didn’t care they’d stop playing.

I've played about 3 hours in 3 months.    

This next up date is deal maker or breaker for me.    I jump on this forum now every few days to see if anything is happening.. 

Either the game devs finally neuter the counselors and give Jason his balls back..  Or I just won't bother playing it again.