Sign in to follow this  
AshTray900

Project Save Crystal Lake

I want to be able to enjoy this game for a lot more time to come. Knowing new content isn’t coming doesn’t have much of an effect on me, I wish it wasn’t a factor for others. Xbox private groups keep shrinking, private lobbies with all 8 mics is the way to go.

such a social game for me, play it two or three times a week for hours in the evening when my friends left playing are on.

it is making me sad to watch it dwindle down. Wonder if there is anything we as a group can do without game modifications to keep people interested. Some people have come up with their own paranoia mode (one I’m not fond of) 

this is my favorite game and about the only one I play for the most part.

anyone still like this game and is on xbox friend AshTray900 up, I’m an adult, funny when drinking and very hard to make mad, I just sit back chill and chuckle at the game, I have a high quality mic

In my opinion, since it's the only one, it probably won't go anywhere until someone makes another one at some point. The game is obviously addictive which is a good thing for the game. Eventually an updated version (sequel) will be made (I hope) but until then all we can do is play this one. This game will always hold a special place and as long as it remains online I will probably revisit it from time to time forever. It's a game that you can put down and play others and then come back to it. I usually still play every day (even when playing something new) and I'm not stopping any time soon. I like to throw in maybe 3 rounds before starting any other games. Or I have an all F13 game day. 

• Like 1

On 1/21/2019 at 12:33 AM, AshTray900 said:

I want to be able to enjoy this game for a lot more time to come. Knowing new content isn’t coming doesn’t have much of an effect on me, I wish it wasn’t a factor for others. Xbox private groups keep shrinking, private lobbies with all 8 mics is the way to go.

such a social game for me, play it two or three times a week for hours in the evening when my friends left playing are on.

it is making me sad to watch it dwindle down. Wonder if there is anything we as a group can do without game modifications to keep people interested. Some people have come up with their own paranoia mode (one I’m not fond of) 

this is my favorite game and about the only one I play for the most part.

anyone still like this game and is on xbox friend AshTray900 up, I’m an adult, funny when drinking and very hard to make mad, I just sit back chill and chuckle at the game, I have a high quality mic

Thursday the 12th group still meets every thursday night around 9PM ET on Xbox.  Send a message if you'd like to join in (Username's the same as on here)