Sign in to follow this  
NightmareFuel

Perk Equipment

Just curious. Do you all keep your counselors outfitted with the perks you want for those counselors to have based on their strengths and weaknesses? Or do you quickly outfit a counselor with specific perks based on the map you are about to play, while waiting in the lobby in the 2 minutes you have before the match starts? Like if you know you're about to play a boat map, perk up accordingly. Or whatever the case may be. 

I keep all my counselors perked up based on their weaknesses and what they need, and I keep my counselor spawn set on random. But it just occurred to me, if you main a specific counselor, you COULD quickly custom outfit them in the lobby. Just wondering if anybody does that.

I keep all mine prepared based on their stats. Tiffany is my parts runner, Deb is my stealth repair girl, Buggzy and Chad are Jason pests, etc.

Mostly got it like that because of this current bug that sometimes sets you to random. If it happens, at least I've got the emotes, clothes and perks set up for everyone :)

• Like 1

I have a basic set up for all counselors, I also play random. Nerves of steel, and thick skin on everyone, then if they have a 7 or higher in stamina they get restful. Marathon for less than 7.

• Like 1

All of mine are set up. I don't play on random personally. I switch my counselor based on the map, what the rest of the lobby are playing as, and my mood. I will also change up my perks a bit depending on the luck I've been having. If for some reason I'm having trouble finding stuff to defend myself with, I'll use the firecrackers perk. If I keep ending up near Jason I'll use nerves of steel. 

• Like 1

I main Mitch, currently run Thick a Skin, Firecracker and NoS. I switch out NoS for Sneaky on window heavy maps or if I feel like playing with Jason. I’ve also run Preparedness, Flaregun, and Grease Monkey, depending on my goals at the time.

Edit - Each Counselor has a unique build, I leave Thick Skin on all of them so I don’t tank a trap and end up limping when the random Counselor bug hits. I plan on testing more builds on various Counselors as soon as I can roll new perks. Looking forward to it, might find a new main as there’s a couple of Counselors I haven’t given a fair try. 

• Like 1

Most of the time, I leave my counselors with specific perk builds. Other times, I'll mix it up and experiment a bit. I set counselor to random most of the time, to keep things interesting. Whichever one I draw, I'll play the role.

• Like 1