In the same city with another friend in the same country at the same time when we call the game we are both throwing different rooms why is that happening i want to play this game online but i can't play it because the online system is really stupid.Why am i can't find a game with players why i'm in east europe.

Welcome to camp, sorry to hear your having a hard time. Try forming a group with your friend and then looking for a match, not sure if this answers your question but if not maybe someone else will know. 

Thank you both. I'm playing the game in ps4 . My friends and i tried like 1 week to play a game with a single different person but we can't accomplished .We already tried the group system but it has no effect at all. I mean we can't find any person in online mode. Is there any section for server change? I wanna try it because i wanna play the game online please help me.

@LordVader, do you get any error messages while trying to find a match, or does it just continuously try and search for a session? 

There are some severe matchmaking issues with the PS4 at the moment. They are looking into fixing the issue, but haven't been able to find the cause of it yet.

Continuously try and search for a session, but when i find a game the game keep telling me that my network settings are not up to date but it throw me in a room anyway but of course the room is empty just me .

Sounds like you are getting the outdated client error.

While they don't have a fix for it yet, they ask that everyone that's having problems go to JasonKillsBugs.com and report it. Also include your region, game type (physical or digital), installed DLC, and version number. This will hopefully help them track down the issue and resolve it.

Sorry I cant help you out with your problem, I know it's frustrating. Hopefully they find a fix very soon.