Seriously, the number of exploiters are RUINING the game. At least during host games, the host could quit the game & the cheaters/exploiters get NOTHING. THEY LOSE. 

30 minutes ago, sedaiv said:

Seriously, the number of exploiters are RUINING the game. At least during host games, the host could quit the game & the cheaters/exploiters get NOTHING. THEY LOSE. 

But they used to think it was funny when they made the host rage quit...

2 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

That maybe true. But rather get the last word by saying something messed up to them and back out the game, then wait 20 minuted while they dance/tea bag in an area the car or Jason cannot reach.

26 minutes ago, sedaiv said:

That maybe true. But rather get the last word by saying something messed up to them and back out the game, then wait 20 minuted while they dance/tea bag in an area the car or Jason cannot reach.

I haven't seen anyone use a glitch spot other than the Packanack roof for a long time and I'm pretty sure it's getting patched out in the next update. No reason to go back to the stone age...

5 hours ago, sedaiv said:

This is a very bad idea, especially on pc. If the host decides to use hacks they will apply to everyone in the lobby. This way they can cripple counselors/Jason or crash the game completely.

Hacks and exploits can eventually be patched out. Assholes who want to ruin the game for everyone by quitting cannot. Keep the dedicated servers, patch the exploits out and save the P2P until it is needed (servers go offline).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

Hacks and exploits can eventually be patched out. Assholes who want to ruin the game for everyone by quitting cannot. Keep the dedicated servers, patch the exploits out and save the P2P until it is needed (servers go offline).

Yep there’s a time to go back to p2p but not yet.

11 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

Some still do, though they can't do it at the moment.

2 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Yep there’s a time to go back to p2p but not yet.

Trolls won't have as much fun at that point. When that time comes, a lot of players will have moved on by then.

On 1/18/2019 at 8:33 AM, sedaiv said:

Terrible idea, patching the glitches would be better.

While dedicated servers has helped tremendously with ping times in online play, the sacrifice of not being able to boot racist jerks and the fact that dedicated servers dumps the entire lobby after two or three games isn't worth it. I hate when a good lobby finally comes together for the game to throw everyone out after a few matches. I also hate the fact that on Xbox One, you can no longer join "looking for group" matches without a direct invite. Making a lobby and making a post with a good description for it should be enough to initiate people to join in "looking for group." If we want a private match, we can just make one and invite people without a public post. They screwed this up a few patches back and never bothered fixing it.

• Thanks 1

The ability ti create a lobby with host privilege of kicking people out in between games would help more. They can still use dedicated servers but i like have the option of, just like Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2 have/had.

You’re telling me that we waited nearly 2 years to get dedicated servers and now you want to just go back to locally hosted lobbies? Ok. 

• Like 1

On 1/24/2019 at 12:06 AM, x OLd ScRatCh x said:

While dedicated servers has helped tremendously with ping times in online play, the sacrifice of not being able to boot racist jerks and the fact that dedicated servers dumps the entire lobby after two or three games isn't worth it. I hate when a good lobby finally comes together for the game to throw everyone out after a few matches. I also hate the fact that on Xbox One, you can no longer join "looking for group" matches without a direct invite. Making a lobby and making a post with a good description for it should be enough to initiate people to join in "looking for group." If we want a private match, we can just make one and invite people without a public post. They screwed this up a few patches back and never bothered fixing it.

Mute button