xllxENIGMAxllx

Tell me every non-meta build you are using.

I want to try variety as the devs is gonna rework some perks i want to know what non-meta perks you are using (No Medic , swift attacker , hypochondriac etc...)

• Thanks 1

Nerves of steel is a great non meta pick, it really should be meta as it keeps your mini map on screen and really helps guard against fear. Restful or Marathon, anything that helps overall stamina or regeneration is good. Preparedness is good, another fear reducer helps keep you off senses and helps keep fear down.

Buggzy likes friendship slugger and legendary thrasher. Legendary thrasher is a decent alternative to thick skin because you can do more damage with an axe plus the legendary bonus let's you tank a trap without limping, take a few extra broken window hops, or an extra hit from Jason. I use that build on everyone with a strength stat of 7 or more. I only run medic thick skin and hypochondriac on Vanessa and Chad for obvious reasons. Deb and Chap get restful and marathon to fight their asthma. I run stealth builds on Tiff and AJ and everyone else gets sucker punch swift attacker and nerves of steel. I'm set to random on counselor and Jason and play to the strengths of whomever I'm dealt. Keeps it interesting...

• Like 1

AJ with Epic Lightfoot (15), Preparedness and Restful. You are almost guaranteed to not be found in the first 10 minutes if you're not unlucky with other counselors or a repair and can thus get shit done. I've been thinking of replacing Restful with something to reduce fear once Jason has Rage but cabin-hopping is definitely an option for AJ with a good Restful perk. And there are times when I need to get from one side of a map to the other (item appears on the map for instance) and Restful is very helpful for a low stamina counselor in those instances.

• Like 1

I play with Kenny a lot and I have marathon 15% on him so I can sprint longer when running parts to objectives (And then repair them). Speed Demon because the negative effect actually helps me repair better with Kenny because it makes the mini game's wheel move 6% slower. Lastly sucker punch at 21% because I can't stand when I'm cornered by big ol' Jason and my hits don't stun him and I end up dying. 

Sometimes I'd play Jenny with Preparedness at 10%, Nerves of Steel at 8% and Restful at 10%. Helps to keep fear levels extremely low and restful speeds up stamina regeneration on her because she almost never panics.

Looking forward to see what others' fun builds are.

AJ; Thick Skin, Preparedness, Nerves of Steel.

If I am lucky and Jason isn’t anywhere near me at the start I can usually escape within the first half of the match, but also does me decent in the later half if I have to hop my way about.

Not bad at all i'm gonna try a stamina build for lachappa ( Marathon , restful , easy listening) once i will be able to play online i'm, affected by the server issue.

9 hours ago, xllxENIGMAxllx said:

Not bad at all i'm gonna try a stamina build for lachappa ( Marathon , restful , easy listening) once i will be able to play online i'm, affected by the server issue.

A cool Lachappa build, non meta. Nerves of steel, restful and marathon. That build is on my Chappa. NOS helps stamina regeneration when Jason is near, or your fear elevates. That set up is sweet, made some Jasons scratch their head on that one. "No way he got away" Lol, try it.

• Like 1

I don’t use any perks anymore, its to easy to escape/beat on/stun/kill Jason as it is, I don’t want to make it any easier, also redoing the perks is the last thing that needs to be changed on this bug riddled unbalanced game.

4 hours ago, Redrum138 said:

A cool Lachappa build, non meta. Nerves of steel, restful and marathon. That build is on my Chappa. NOS helps stamina regeneration when Jason is near, or your fear elevates. That set up is sweet, made some Jasons scratch their head on that one. "No way he got away" Lol, try it.

Never thought of it even if i did know that that fear reduce stamina regeneration speed. Gonna give it a try soon.

• Like 1

Thick Skin and Firecracker, + Sneaky, NoS or Grease Monkey.

I play/main Mitch so that factors into my perk build. Just wanted to say, good topic by the way. I look forward to trying new builds after the revamp.

• Like 2

Yeah, fear affects stam regeneration. And Chappa gets scared pretty fast, Nerves of steel will help alot. And marathon shouldn't really help as much as it does, I mean 15% on what a 2 or something? But, it does. Alot! And with restful to keep that stamina topped off. That's my build on Chappa, Mitch and Deb. Used to use thickskin all the time, but now only against really good Jason players. And I'll drop restful for it on any counselor under a 7 stamina. But keep restful, and drop marathon for higher.

• Like 1

Myself i got a stun build for chad (Heavy Hitter - Slugger - swift attacker (legendary version give 3% stun times)). Deb which is my main female character i use thick skinned - my dad's a cop - man at arms.

• Like 2

On Victoria I'm running Legendary Speed Demon, Legendary Lightfoot, Legendary Thickskin. I don't think I would ever need anything else for Victoria besides these perks. Well besides from a 1% Sprint Speed increase for my Speed Demon perk coming soon. I already rolled it twice hoping third time's the charm for the perfect version. 

• Like 1

Jenny with Nerves of Steel, Level Headed and Heavy Sleeper.

She will literally never come up on Sense when hiding in a tent. 

• Like 1

Deb with Hypo, Preparedness, and Marathon, which I sometimes switch out with legendary MDAC because it reduces police arrival time to about 3:40 instead of 5:00.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, xllxENIGMAxllx said:

MDAC is underated even with his nerf he is still a very powerful perk.

I love MDAC. Used to run it all the time.

• Like 1

On 1/18/2019 at 3:10 PM, HaHaTrumpWon said:

Deb with Hypo, Preparedness, and Marathon, which I sometimes switch out with legendary MDAC because it reduces police arrival time to about 3:40 instead of 5:00.

2 hours ago, xllxENIGMAxllx said:

MDAC is underated even with his nerf he is still a very powerful perk.

1 hour ago, thrawn3054 said:

I love MDAC. Used to run it all the time.

I’m glad to hear people still run MDAC, I ask but between people not picking up radios and not having mic’s, it’s one of those perks that are really useful for a group. I wonder if any groups have a group perk build, perks and rolls assigned to specific players?

On 1/15/2019 at 10:42 PM, Eva Watanabe said:

AJ with Epic Lightfoot (15), Preparedness and Restful. You are almost guaranteed to not be found in the first 10 minutes if you're not unlucky with other counselors or a repair and can thus get shit done. I've been thinking of replacing Restful with something to reduce fear once Jason has Rage but cabin-hopping is definitely an option for AJ with a good Restful perk. And there are times when I need to get from one side of a map to the other (item appears on the map for instance) and Restful is very helpful for a low stamina counselor in those instances.

Recently got a Speed Demon that gives me -15% repair speed and holy shit, what a perk! My AJ used to mess up on the final skill check aorund 33-50% of the time but now I'm almost guaranteed to get my repairs done with no alerts. It's allowed me to really kamikaze repairs early in the game whereas in the past I'd always totally clear an area before I risked bringing Jason over (and Jason could of course trap more, gain powers or wander over on his own during that wasted time). And since I'm not drawing Jason to me as often I don't really miss the reduced stamina regain by swapping out Restful. I only wish I'd tried this perk sooner as I'm sure I've had a 'good' one in the past since I got the -15% with a lowly Common.