Sign in to follow this  
Shadesofjoe

Who is the best counselor you've ever encountered?

Inspired by @pucho's "Best Jason" thread, I thought it would be nice to give some love to the high level counselors out there. 

The two best I have ever played with on PS4 are EspeXpe and @malloymk

• Thanks 1

You should probably define this better.  Meaning it should be someone who is playing to help the team, rather than just showing off and chain stunning a newbie Jason.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, shodan said:

You should probably define this better.  Meaning it should be someone who is playing to help the team, rather than just showing off and chain stunning a newbie Jason.

People who are capable of giving insightful answers to this question understand those things as being implied.

• Like 1

Lol. insightful answers coming from this forum?  Obviously you haven't played a lot then.  Talk to a Vanessa or Chad main and they'll claim that those are the "best" characters and speed-looting and claiming/wasting all of the finite resources is the "smart strategy"

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Shadesofjoe said:

Anyone want to clue this guy in? ;)

Anyway, BoxingRogue was probably one of the best early on. When Malloy was still learning, as were we all. That guy had it, right away. Shame he bowed out, once Malloy got good he was great. A leader, and after Espe the second best looper around. So yes, @malloymk most definitely! But, I have to put Espe and him as equal. Mk isn't a fighter, but more of a leader and objective hound. Espe's a bruiser, and the best looper. Add those together and you get one MASSIVE headache! You are pretty good too @Shadesofjoe, played lots of games. And yeah shade's good, always good games! Also Gotta say Rust is pretty good as a counselor too! Vader is a beast with Jenny, so is Alien#6. Luck, JoeH, Pioneer, Lassie, The Freds. And many more, they all bring something to the lobby. And if you're cool to us, we will help out anyone.

Edited by Redrum138
  • Thanks 1

Damn, hard to single out the best counselors... I guess I'll have be redrum's little parrot again and also go for Espe as the best I've encountered. Come to think of it, Espe might be the only one I've never even killed! Lol. Malloy also was a tough one to catch. Though the group is full of skilled players: luck, red, vader, joe, fred, rust... Each one of you guys have given me headaches! :D

• Thanks 2

EspeXspe is the best survivor I've ever played with. 

But some of you others are fantastic players too. And @Shadesofjoe is no noob. Not that it's an experience pissing contest, but you can bet your ass he can spot a good team player a mile away.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, malloymk said:

EspeXspe is the best survivor I've ever played with. 

But some of you others are fantastic players too. And @Shadesofjoe is no noob. Not that it's an experience pissing contest, but you can bet your ass he can spot a good team player a mile away.

Got that right! Espe's a baseball bat, bashing your brains out kinda nightmare with anyone. But with Jenny, lights out! Stamina constantly full from those hits, and tunneling was out of the question or you would go 0 for 8 that round. Never killed you, or Espe. And yeah, Shade is great. As a counselor, and a fearsome J player too.

Don't really remember the names but from my experience (And note this is just my personal experience) I've noticed that most lvl 150s Victorias are the most experienced/team players I've encountered i.e they fetch parts to objectives and even repair them themselves. Would help you if grabbed and even heal you when injured. Often they blow emote kisses at you as well. lol

Other than the obvious Chad/Vanessa/Buggzy/Tiffany quartet of experienced counselors who are really good at looping around Jason but also are very toxic, I see a lot of good Victoria’s and Jenny’s.

A lot of players that play those two fetch parts and repair if needed and know what they are doing in a chase. Pretty spicy counselors