Since I got a lot of answers on my favorite Jason music thread,I’ll make another fun thread for you.Rank every Jason in the game,including Roy and Savini,by strength.

Edit:Is there a way I can do a poll,or is that reserved for the devs and Kodiak?

Jason Tier List:

1. Savini, don’t even have to explain.

2. J3, neutral Jason.

3. J7, good morph, shift, plus weapon damage. If only he had 5 traps.

4. J6, good sense and shift, two of the things that help with chases and catching counselors.

5. J8, neutral Jason 

6. J5, basically a running version of J6.

7. J9, J7 is better than him, IMO. They both have minis traps and a good shift. But J7 has plus weapon damage.

8. J4, I would rather use J4 than J2. They both have a minus shift, and J4 has plus weapon damage and destruction, so I would rather deal with that minus traps.

9. J2, Minus shift and lack of plus weapon damage makes him a less viable Jason, for me. 

1: J3, The lack of any real weaknesses and weapon strength make him the best to me.

2: J8, Same thing as J3. No real weaknesses and destruction make him a close second. 

3: J7, The weapon strength and neutral shift were huge buffs. Only real complaint is the minus traps.

4: J5, The nice neutral stats combined with those knives make him damn strong. He only ranks this low because of how easy his mask comes off.

5: J6, His minus morph and easy to drop mask are damming weaknesses to me. The plus shift and throwing knives help, but I still won't willingly play him.

6: J9, Plus shift is all he's got really. When you consider his lower hp, and minus traps it just isn't enough to make up for those.

7: J2, Plus morph and plus traps is a beautiful combination. That minus shift and easy to loosen mask are just painful though.

8: J4, Poor J4. Some of the best strengths combined with the worst weaknesses. 

As a few side notes, I didn't include Savini as not everyone has him. I don't have him and can't evaluate him properly as such. He'd be near the top of the list most likely though. For mr J3 and J8 are my favorites and it really was a toss up between them. The bottom 4 were hard to rank because I don't play them. They all have a weakness or two that I can't stand.

funny enough i find J3 the easiest to kill in my groups lol id put J8 above J3

1. Savini

2. Part 8

3. Part 5

4. Part 9 (My personal favorite and main, a relentless monster if you know how to use him, but he takes some practice. Not everyone can play him to his full potential.)

5. Part 3

6. Part 6

7. Part 7

8. Part 2

9. Part 4

If Uber had been released with his leaked stats, he'd be number 2, surpassed only by Savini, and the best overall for those who didn't get Savini. So depressing we'll probably never get him.

• Like 1

Top 2 are Savini and 8 in that order.

The next 5 are based on your own playstyle...3, 5, 6, 7, 9.  Each has their own pluses that depend on your play style of which ranks higher or lower.  Personally I'd rank it 5, 3, 6, 7, 9. 

Bottom of the barrel, never use them are 2 and 4.  If you prefer destruction then 2 is the worst, if you prefer 7 traps then 4 is the worst.  But they are both flaming piles of dog crap. 

Personally,

1. Savini

2. Part 8

3. Part 9

4. Part 3

5. Part 5

6. Part 2

7. Part 7

8. Part 6

9. Part 4

17 hours ago, Big Daddy J said:

1. Savini

2. Part 8

3. Part 5

4. Part 9 (My personal favorite and main, a relentless monster if you know how to use him, but he takes some practice. Not everyone can play him to his full potential.)

5. Part 3

6. Part 6

7. Part 7

8. Part 2

9. Part 4

If Uber had been released with his leaked stats, he'd be number 2, surpassed only by Savini, and the best overall for those who didn't get Savini. So depressing we'll probably never get him.

I’m liking P9 more and more every day,like the stun resistance and shift strength combo.

17 hours ago, ZillaMeister said:

Personally,

1. Savini

2. Part 8

3. Part 9

4. Part 3

5. Part 5

6. Part 2

7. Part 7

8. Part 6

9. Part 4

Seems like p8 is the favorite among most people which makes sense,but when I make my ranking them off of appearance thread,will the order stay the same?

5 hours ago, ProPlaya10 said:

Seems like p8 is the favorite among most people which makes sense,but when I make my ranking them off of appearance thread,will the order stay the same?

Doubtful. Alot of people including me like part 7's look the best.

I'm not going to post an entire tier list. There's a consensus that Savini is the best of the bunch and I'm pretty much in agreement.

As for who is second, I think some consideration has to be given to Roy. I'd like to draw attention to his negatives and some misconceptions about them--namely his -Defense. There's this idea that -Defense is somehow tied to the mask coming off, but this is not the case. It lowers his ability to successfully block counselor attacks when in combat stance. That's it. Let's look at Part 9 Jason as a comparison, who has Less Hit Points. This is what actually determines how soon the mask comes off. So Roy's mask does not come off faster than any other Jason. 

Additionally, -Grip Strength has been well established to have no significant impact on the game as there are plenty of insta-kills (choke, head punch, etc.) that nullify it. 

So we are left with -Stun Resistance, which is the only demonstrable negative for Roy that has any real impact on gameplay, as staying stunned longer is an actual disadvantage against experienced counselors.

So for the very low opportunity cost of -Stun Resistance, what you get in return is the most versatile Jason in the game.

He has no drawbacks to any of the core abilities and gets +Stalk, which is one the most underrated positives in the game. He also comes with +Throwing Knives which means you have to spend less up-front time gathering them, allowing you to begin securing objectives sooner. But best of all, he Can Run and doesn't have to sacrifice Shift or Morph to do so. This is very strong. It gives him the ability to pressure objectives almost as well as Part 2 Jason while also giving him the ability to pressure counselors in a 1v1 situation nearly as well as Part 4 Jason. There's nothing Roy isn't capable of doing at an above-average level and his Stalk/Shift game is quite strong. I can't recommend him enough.

In terms of meta abilities, Savini Jason comes with the best loadout. But if you're looking for a Jason who can succeed in any situation, Roy is your man.