pucho

who is the best jason (name) , you ever fighted?

Blazed up kebab probably the only decent Jason on Xbox I have seen. Funny considering there’s a decent sized community on and everyone gets baited too much and trolled.

I don't know of anyone in particular, but I do know that anytime I play a game as a counselor where the Jason player has already killed someone by the time I lock the door of the cabin I spawn next to, I know that's gotta be a good Jason player. Not always, but typically yes.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Dead Meme said:

REyeZBlOoD03, on PS4. 

Oh wow, I've actually never played with him but we're mutuals on Twitter. Legend.

RustInPeace, he's the only Jason I fear. Only ever escaped him a couple times, maybe 5 total in well over 100 games. Mainly because he never saw me, and mostly on the boat. If he notices me, he hunts me relentlessly until I'm dead. Always a challenge, rarely beaten.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Redrum138 said:

RustInPeace, he's the only Jason I fear. Only ever escaped him a couple times, maybe 5 total in well over 100 games. Mainly because he never saw me, and mostly on the boat. If he notices me, he hunts me relentlessly until I'm dead. Always a challenge, rarely beaten.

I second this. I've met a few damn good Jasons along the way but rust has definitely stuck out!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I don't know, even players that are super good at Killing Jason don't all have perfect Jason play. I can't name anyone super notable recalling the last month. It is hard to tell because you never see Jason's perspective in quickplay to really see how good they are or if your teammates were just dunces. 

@RustInPeace, I have played against your Jason one time, and you made very short work of the lobby. I don’t know if you’re the best Jason I’ve ever confronted, but you are certainly up near the top of the list.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you @Dragonfire82877.  I think it has to do with (aside from watching objectives like a hawk or as best I can) just being relentless.  I don't talk at all as Jason.  I mute my mic but keep my earbud in so I hear people shouting their plans or listen to their "fake outs" trying to get me to morph away.  I also tend to use Stalk properly (trick window hoppers, Stalk+Shift so people run to me, and various other scenarios).  MOST of the time it works, but nothing in this game is 100% surefire at all times and I will sometimes miss a boat or 1 or 2 escapees at the cops if I was more worried about a full 4 seater getting away.  I do NOT view myself as good at all, yet players and members here give me kudos, so I guess I'm doing something right.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, RustInPeace said:

I do NOT view myself as good at all, yet players and members here give me kudos, so I guess I'm doing something right. 

This right here! All the best J players never claim it, it's the ones who talk about their greatness that get beat. As far as all the stuff that you stated above, yeah like I said you killed me more than any other player because of those reasons. It's why whenever we go into a lobby and see that Savini in the intro there arises a collective groan from your friends. Lol, because no matter if it's your first game or last of the evening. We know there will be no quarter, no mercy. You play Jason how he should be played, utterly devoid of compassion and absolutely relentless. It's why I play, sucks to die so much. But, when I can escape you it's like a little piece of heaven. Lol!

• Thanks 1

@RustInPeace is largely why our team was able to win the PS4 championship tournament. He would destroy the other teams so badly that it took the pressure off us and gave us an easy path to victory in all of our matches. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Damn, everyone!  I feel a little embarrassed since I have NEVER had as much recognition as this by my peers!  Thank you!  As for @The Rain, I know full well these aren't 100% flawless match videos and I DO screw up a LOT, but I'll post a few here (videos are in reverse chronological order.  Newest saved video first to one of my earliest matches as Jason last.  Also included "A Proper Way to Use Stalk") :

Edit:  (Unrelated, but figured I'd use this space to make a shout out)  Hey, @mattshotcha!  Sent a friend request your way on PS4, so please...tumblr_novglgkXJV1qeg36jo1_540.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, malloymk said:

@RustInPeace is the best Jason. Though EspeXspe was pretty solid as well.

Gotta say you were pretty good too! Probably top five on my list when you played, back in the scream team days definitely! EspeXspe was a beast too, but you killed me quite alot with the stalk/shift grab combo. Some of my best jump scares came from you, Rust, and Vader.

16 hours ago, RustInPeace said:

Damn, everyone!  I feel a little embarrassed since I have NEVER had as much recognition as this by my peers!  Thank you!  As for @The Rain, I know full well these aren't 100% flawless match videos and I DO screw up a LOT, but I'll post a few here (videos are in reverse chronological order.  Newest saved video first to one of my earliest matches as Jason last.  Also included "A Proper Way to Use Stalk") :

Very good videos .You have a great level !!! ☺️

9 hours ago, shady said:

the best jason i have played against would probably be @GeneiJin, on PC

Thanks for the shout out. You are among the handful of terrifying Jason I've know ;)