Sign in to follow this  
abelbcn

Greetings from Barcelona

Hello everyone!

My name’s Abel, I’m from Barcelona, and I started playing F13 last October on PS4 thanks to the PsPlus offer. I play mainly with my coworkers (we try to set different objectives every time we play to make it more interesting), but I hace become so addicted that I also play it by myself.

I wanted to join the forum to talk about it without the toxicity of some user I’ve encountered on PS4.

Nice to meet you all!

Welcome to the forums @abelbcn. Glad you’re enjoying the game. If you haven’t yet, head over to the gamer tag thread and post your PSN name and you might be able to get some matches with some fellow members. 

Welcome to Camp, you’ll find lots of topics about the toxic players, just be thankful we don’t have to put up with hackers on PS4, PC has it rough. 

Welcome to the forums!

Glad you're enjoying the game, and that you've been able to play it with friends. If you're playing solo a lot, is that against the Offline Bots or have you tried the single player challenges as well?

It sounds like you have a nice group already, but if you're looking to find some new players from here I usually suggest the general Gamertag thread. It's pretty big but worth looking through when you have time, and feel free to post your own PSN tag there as well. There have also been some groups in Player-Run Challenges, and I'd recommend the Good Sportsmanship Club / Crystal Lake Employment Agency in General forum, if that sounds interesting to you. Best wishes!