Dragonfire82877

Halloween Game by Gun?

6 minutes ago, IcrazyKid855 said:

Wes recently tweeted another gif stating that after a follow up meeting last night there is potential growing even stronger....maybe a Halloween game really is happening AHHHH 

Maybe he had a meeting with Horor inc. and they had discussions about potential for new content for F13. 😂 I wish.

1 minute ago, BigJay said:

Maybe he had a meeting with Horor inc. and they had discussions about potential for new content for F13. 😂 I wish.

That would be a dream come true, sadly I highly doubt it though 

2 hours ago, BigJay said:

I hope he wore his comfiest knee pads, 😉

1 hour ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I hope he wore his comfiest knee pads, 😉

😂😂😂 I get your joke there. That was pretty good!

If this game gets made, I really hope the make a forum for it, I’ve met a lot of amazing people on here and it would be great to have a forum if they make Halloween: The Game

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IcrazyKid855 said:

If this game gets made, I really hope the make a forum for it, I’ve met a lot of amazing people on here and it would be great to have a forum if they make Halloween: The Game

I am sure they would it’s quite possible that a Halloween game may be more popular than F13 the game.... especially with the last film being such a hit at the box office.

5 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

I am sure they would it’s quite possible that a Halloween game may be more popular than F13 the game.... especially with the last film being such a hit at the box office.

Yeah and the difference between the two is when f13 the game was released  it had been a while since the last movie but if a Halloween game is made they could maybe ask people from the latest movie to lend their likeness for a character for example they could put Allyson in the game as they could ask Andi matichak. But with f13 it was difficult to try and track down someone that was in an f13 film years ago considering most of them are retired from acting now or just aren’t in as many movies 

7 minutes ago, IcrazyKid855 said:

Yeah and the difference between the two is when f13 the game was released  it had been a while since the last movie but if a Halloween game is made they could maybe ask people from the latest movie to lend their likeness for a character for example they could put Allyson in the game as they could ask Andi matichak. But with f13 it was difficult to try and track down someone that was in an f13 film years ago considering most of them are retired from acting now or just aren’t in as many movies 

Definitely, the new film hit home with new and old fans alike if a game is made soon it could be very big.

4 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Definitely, the new film hit home with new and old fans of a game is made soon it could be very big.

Yep, with f13 the game being released 2 years ago, dead by daylight still alive, a scream game in the works to be released in 2021 and a potential Halloween game in the works....this is an exciting time to be a horror fan  

• Like 1

On 1/27/2019 at 2:47 PM, IcrazyKid855 said:

Yep, with f13 the game being released 2 years ago, dead by daylight still alive, a scream game in the works to be released in 2021 and a potential Halloween game in the works....this is an exciting time to be a horror fan  

I think that Scream game is not happening anymore. I made a thread about that game in the "Other Games" section a few months ago and since then things have changed for the game. Their Facebook and Twitter pages are no longer active and the last thing they posted on their Facebook was that they are looking for a new development team. And now that they have deleted their social media accounts, I think they have decided to abandon the project altogether which is what sucks. 

7 hours ago, BigJay said:

I think that Scream game is not happening anymore. I made a thread about that game in the "Other Games" section a few months ago and since then things have changed for the game. Their Facebook and Twitter pages are no longer active and the last Thing they posted on their Facebook was that they are looking for a new development team. And now that they have deleted their social media accounts, I think they have decided to abandon the project altogether which is what sucks. 

That’s a shame 

IM HOPING THAT Wes Keltner and Gunmedia announce a Halloween game this october.

im still hoping.

i had a conversation with Randy Greenback on facebook and asked him if a Halloween game was in the making and Randy said that he cant say anything.

i talked to randy greenback on facebook and what he told me sounds promising.

im trying to share my facebook messages on the forum here but i cant figure out how to share it.

Im waiting for Wes and GunMedia to hurry with this announcement.....if not lets hope we do get a good halloween game thats like F13 the Game.